Trump tagged the FBI on Twitter!

Holy shit this guy is a fucking boss. Triggering libs and putting Comey and co on notice at the same time. He's on fire today,

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/1120/251
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coney BTFO

"""""multiple sources""""""

>This is what the fucking President is doing instead of dealing with the ongoing terror attack

Donald pls.

Dude. He ruined it.
And the fucking news is broken.

Oh please the libs would pound him if he even speaks about Russian dressing. He's damned if he does damned if it doesn't.

>sources
lol ok, sounds legit

gumpf to the car if wat rural urban sub retards vote.

vote frump

Trump was right about surveillance. He was also right when he said the American media is an enemy of the people. They are trying to brainwash people but it's having an opposite effect. People are now seeing what the media does is beyond bias, it's corrupt.

>$0.02 has been added to your account.

He should also tag @projectexile7 which is James Comey's twitter

media lie dumb infobabe ass nice

trust frump.

Did you have a seizure halfway through your shitpost

>instead of dealing with the ongoing terror attack
What "terror attack" ?

It is some good bantz tho

>What "terror attack" ?
The ongoing one.

He's great I know. He's an entertainment show for Trump worshipers and the media to follow while real shit is happening behind your backs.

1945-2014: Reality TV, Soaps, Movies, TV ads
2014+: ''Celebrity politicians''

you think you ''woke'' but you still being fooled

Fuck off Spicer fag, he was probably working on that stupid joke for weeks waiting for right time to use it

LOL no they aren't, fucking schizo. Civilized America doesnt believe any shit that comes out of his orange word hole

No, that's what's been going on for the last 8 years. Manufactured nigger muslim comes out of nowhere to be planted as President. Anyone questioning his past is labeled a racist. Does everything he can to weaken and destroy the US for 8 years. Disappears to Tahiti.

Fucking eat a cockburger, fruity.
He had some based tweets before that dumbshit calling out Podesta and Hillary.
>my 2 cents
Go fuck yourself.

Where?

Why tweet? Why not do something about it?

>Guy knows how to use Twitter
>Guy uses Twitter the same way everyone else uses Twitter
>Sycophantic Sup Forums fanboys go six-to-midnight
>Think Trump actually cares about them
>Expect to be taken seriously at all, by anyone
>Bash the media except when it suits them
>Ignore the shitshow that is this administration
>TrumpPlaybook.exe
>Love the leader
>Be a good little soldier

But at least we didn't elect the candidate with questionable ethics who would be under investigation by the FBI while simultaneously pushing us into WWIII...

Oh look, he's parroting what he saw on TV again. What a loser.

Trump will do the same. He's already coming out Neo-con but just pretending to be anti-establishment.

Interesting though, but Trumpfags need toget out of the Trump worshiping cloud and find an actual candidate who's going to stop you from turning into Brazil within the next 20 years.

Beautiful. Left/establishment/globalists BTFO yet again. After a long drawn out shaming and redpilling, there will be arrests.

You are speculating on what you think is going to happen. I'm commenting on what already has happened. It really highlights the difference between the Left and the Right. You live in fantasy land, we live in reality.

Shilling has been getting heavier lately

It's my conspiracy theory, but I do genuinely think that Trump is just the alternative puppet for the establishment. Establishment is worried because so many people in the west are waking up.

Their best solution? Bring out an ''anti''-establishment TV/reality show actor who owes you money, tell him to attack the establishment, wait, get more ''people who're waking up'' to follow him, wait for more Trump following delusion, and people on all ends of the political maps have their eyes on him instead of seeking out more truths.

Lets not forget that Trump on purposely does do some immoral shit, and even worse, stupid shit so that the ''left'' can counter attack with ''ohhhh you seee, he lied, he is bad XD XD XD''

he actually sounds like a whiny bitch, though it makes sense that a whiny bitch like OP would idolize him.

>the president has to put the FBI on notice through fucking twitter

Doesn't ever stop being Donald

(beglaubigt)
didnt read you nerd virgin lmao.

>on purposely does do some immoral shit
>immoral shit

[citation needed}

President Trump is a great president

Seems more likely each passing day.
He could serve so many purposes, like getting very unpopular laws or policies through.
I don't think they could keep up that spiel for 4 years though..

It's ongoing, geez.

Pretty much. He's either a useful idiot for the establishment or an actual plant.

And what was CNN's response?

Eat a cock, shill.

And?
Who cares what this autist says in his blog?

FIFY -- "There was electronic surveillance of Russian agents and people close to Russian agents. This is unpresidential."

Anyone who isn't a dirty fucking cockroach from Turkey

This, also who cares what the powerless libshits say?

Nobody pays attention to the deep state media any more anyway.

This is true, even baby boomers are turning off the TV news now.

The media overreached and it's going to cost them dearly.

stop being so islamophobic user

terrorist atack are muslim culture

Then why do YOU care roach?
When will you stop sucking white man's dick?

no u

I cut white man's dick.
They make good janissaries

Powerless? They blocked all of his muslim bans, proved trump to be a cuck with healthcare reform, and will probably block Gorsuch some how

Did trump just decide to chill and shit post today? Lmao

>They blocked all of his muslim bans
Supreme court will unblock them, this was 4D chess to get activist liberal judges to out themselves so they can be removed.

>proved trump to be a cuck with healthcare reform
He gave them a chance, the Democrats and neocons decided against it, and that's that. No more free health gibs, that was the one chance. Good game, no universal health care, sorry.

>will probably block Gorsuch some how
Don't have the numbers.

You just don't understand how Trump operates, you probably never even read The Art Of The Deal.

>fantasies of over 100 years ago
What's gonna happen when you get kicked out of NATO and Russia comes storming into your kebab country?

>Did trump just decide to chill and shit post today? Lmao

LOL SO FUNNY OLDMAN TRUMP IS TWEETING WHILE WORLD BURNS

>the ongoing terror attack
1. Checks for attacks on US soil
2. Finds none

Looks like the US president is taking care of business in the US. Thanks for your input, ShariaBleu

We fight and make peace again if Russia returns Crimea to us

Also who is gonna kick us outta Nato?
You don't have the balls

We'll do it, we're preparing already.

You really don't understand what's going on, do you?

But Trump said that anonymous sources means no sources.

What's Sweden like?

Turkey is getting so fucking irrelevant they have to adopt North Korea tactics to even have people still talking about it.

>But Trump said that anonymous sources means no sources.

>believe anything Trump says
>ever

>trump is always right
>n-no goyim believe shareblue!
topkek

Correcting the record sure makes me sleepy. Might close my eyes for a bit.

>But at least we didn't elect the candidate with questionable ethics who would be under investigation by the FBI while simultaneously pushing us into WWIII..
But at least we didn't elect the candidate with questionable ethics who was already under investigation by the FBI while simultaneously stating their distaste for Russia and desire for WWIII..

It's real in your mind, isn't it?

Low energy shilling, going to bed guys hopefully you get off work soon.

>he gets paid to shill
>this is he's job
>he takes it very seriously

We are important.
Otherwise you guys would not tolerate 4 million of us in your "Deutsch"land

I dunno
Better than America that's for sure
Your proxies are crying
We cucked YPG and You nicely didn't we?

Yeah shilling makes me very sleepy...

My eyelids feel heavy...

Man I sure am sleepy now. I might catch some z's soon...

yes, lets talk about non-anonymous sources, user

Hillary and Podesta pulled strings with the main stream media in order to get Trump elected as candidate for the GOP party during the primaries because they thought he would be an easily defeatable buffoon.

"...we dont want to marginalize the more extreme candidates, but make them more "Pied Piper" candidates who actually represent the mainstream of the Republican party. Pied Piper candidates include, but are not limited to: Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Ben Carson.

We need to be elevating these Pied Piper candidates so that they are leaders of the pack and tell the media to take them seriously"

Do you remember how the mainstream media only talked about donald trump during the primaries? then suddenly he was GOP candidate even though nobody said much good about him?

blame Hillary for the Trump prez

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/1120/251

>Your proxies are crying
I don't use proxies on this board, unlike you shills. Projection.

>We cucked YPG and You nicely didn't we?
I don't care about Kurds and you were helping us to sustain ISIS. BTW ISIS has blown up hundreds of Turks in terror attacks, and I think it's hilarious.

Good... night....

Zzzz...

Wow, I'm With Her now!

Wtf I hate America now

Goodnight toothpaste, I shall dream of a different timeline where you still controlled the cancerous islands above us.

Goodnight blue, your my shill blue.

Are you stupid? Tweeting takes 30 fucking seconds, it can be done while you are on the way to a meeting or in a limo.
>"Why is he chewing gum? Shouldn't he be walking?"

The entire left is like a psychological experiment in projection.

They are FREAKING the fuck OUT today.

Damn bby. Catch up.

Don't be upset. We're all friends in a perfect world.

Think he's trying to speak on your level friend, what a nice guy.

>orange word hole
how lame of an insult can you make?

The shills are especially assblasted today

Always kill a traitor before an enemy

>ongoing not ended
>terror not aggression
>attack not incident
shareblue you need to read up on your doublespeak, youre slipping

The staff are trying to make sure he stays on Twitter so he doesn't get his hands into anything relevant

Wtf is going on? This can't be real CNN is reporting on fucking Russian Dressing!?

DRUMPF BTFOOOO

They are actively wiping sweat away from their flappy, worn-out buttholes trying to convince themselves that this isn't really happening after trying to push the Russia lie for 2 months straight.

It's hilarious, their whole narrative is collapsing.

I bet Brock hasn't paid them in weeks, either.

>Trump is just the alternative puppet for the establishment

Because that would be so much simpler and less trouble than just installing Hillary as President and continuing to equate nationalism with Nazism, right?

Don't know man, republicans would bash the fuck out of a dem president with ties to russia

Trump probably is a puppet for establishment, just a different part of the establishment than what Hillary would have been a puppet for

>>Your proxies are crying
>I don't use proxies on this board, unlike you shills.

Geopolitical proxies.
Like YPG and PKK.

>Projection.

Huh.

>>We cucked YPG and You nicely didn't we?
>I don't care about Kurds

Is that why you send thousand of special forces to protect them?
Won't work hain

>BTW ISIS has blown up hundreds of Turks in terror attacks, and I think it's hilarious.

Figures.
Morons always think death is hilarious

How much does Republicans pay you?
Fine Oil and Coal money and you get to even use Internet!
Must be a nice deal for you.

>How much does Republicans pay you?
>Fine Oil and Coal money and you get to even use Internet!
>Must be a nice deal for you.
lol, republican paid shills.
This is why nobody takes turkey seriously.
We do it for free

That's the entirety of /pol
We all do it for free.

Like this guy who probably is Kurdish or Armenian.

No just pure white