How do we stop this?

archive.is/tq5HP
aleteia.org/2017/03/28/islam-is-fastest-growing-religion-pew-study-says/

You just can't burger

Is it wrong to convert to Islam?

Make Kekism overtake Christianity and Islam

We have to get the progressive on board for corrupting and undermining Islam.

AIDS is also spreading rapidly.

Spread the deliciousness of bacon
Bacon will conquer Islam

Of course they are they breed like fucking animals having 4kids and more.

Throw their shitty backwards culture out of every western country and let them fall into obscurity in the dessert like the sand niggers they are

It's a German tradition

Christians have the habit of ignoring the hardcore parts of their religion. This makes them look weak and easier to lose faith.

Islam doesn't do this as much; which makes it seem like more of a real religion than the weak-willed shit that passes for Christianity these days.

Unless Christianity starts to assert some dominance over its Abrahamic brother, it will lose this race.

What's wrong with being a traditionalist?

only because they never have protected sex

No it won't.Christian societies have actually contributed to pretty much everything you enjoy in this world,unlike the islamic roaches.They only reason they haven't faded into obscurity is because they breed like rabbits and make up for any genetical inferiority with superior numbers

make judaism evangelistic again

I wish you would, and thereby doom it to irrelevancy another failed war.

We do it the old fashioned way and go after their women and children. We subvert their culture and demoralize them. Then we go for the killing blow.

>im gonna switch religions
I didn't know you could do that

>hardcore parts of their religion

Lol what? Christianity is nowhere near hardcore or war-like. Islam is a religion invented by a warlord for the purposes of CONQUEST. Christianity is a love and tolerance religion made by a cuck who performed miracles so that everybody will love one another and be friends.

Heh. Gut.

Fuck you pol,telling me not to jack off and then doing these shit