WTF the Trump administration may end net neutrality

WTF the Trump administration may end net neutrality.

DEFEND THIS NOW POL (or at least calm me down about it and tell it won't happen)

if he does it won't affect people outside the US
I hope he does

he is our President

MUH FREE MARKET

Trump is garbage, anyone who takes a shady billionaire at their word is, too. The memes need to stop.

Maybe you should start your own ISP.

This

The net never was neutral, and to force to be so is retarded

They should spy on everyone and hang pony freaks before the day of the rope. This is cancer desu.

Star your own internet

Its already basically done OP, enjoy your streaming services while you can.

There is no defense

He's on the wrong side of this one

>Trump is awful! We need to do everything we can to keep him from abusing his power!!!
>We need to give the Federal Government more power to regulate the Internet!

Pick one.

Unfortunately all of the "real murica" trash that voted trump into office don't (and couldn't) even understand what net neutrality is and how this is going to effect them.

OP, what do you think net neutrality is?

Do you think it means google, facebook, twitter stop spying on users, collecting all data and use that?

Or do you think its some sort of free for all, where you have all the rights, and companies systems you use have zero rights?

Id be down for that, trannys, fags, etc too

I believe MI5, and the cia were knee deep in it.

MI5 probably got out early, as to not piss off the new president but the CIA thinks they are the government and wouldnt give 2 shits

huge number of them don't even have internet so it's really just punishing liberals

Is net neutrality even a thing? Shit like Youtube is clearly much fucking faster than everything else already because they have the money for super servers. What difference does it make?

Retard if you understood how the market works you would realize nobody will offer restricted internet, and if they do, they are gonna lower the price of the restricted plan, not increase the full plane.

We need corporate neutrality not net neutrality.

The mass media must be neutral and not allowed to censor comments.