What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

And why is he tagging @FBI?

Isn't he literally FBI's boss?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/848890511217876992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk the dudes fucking nuts and i love him

At least he spelled unprecidented right this time.

>be head of the most advanced security and intelligence apparatus in the history of the planet

>cite Fox News

Man America is so great right now

Amateur misdirection attempt, hes like a child stumbling around in the dark when it comes to politics

it's obvious there is a serious division between the different agencies. The FBI is probably packed completely full of Obama nut huggers, it's not too far fetched to assume the possibility that some agencies are completely full of anti trump people and are working against trump, which would explain the obvious distance that is apparent between the president and some of these agencies.

>And why is he tagging @FBI?
>Isn't he literally FBI's boss?

Lol, THIS. The alt-right can't think

he tagged the FBI HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

this old fart is losing his mind,retire drumpf!!!

Lol.

>foxnews
>communicating with a gov agency on Twitter
>asked a black journo to set up a meeting with the CBC
someone needs to teach him protocol, this is embarassing

>multiple "sources"
I thought he wanted sources to be named.

made me think there for a second

Getting to the bottom of the chaotic rabbit hole is impossible without losing your mind. Trump is up against a Goliath of insanity.

why exactly would he tell the public what these agencies know?

trump tweets to keep a dialouge with the american people, it makes sense that he would cite sources the people are allowed to see as opposed to classified info

It's just so fucking weird that the president is a reality TV star who goes in autistic teenage twitter rants and talks like a retard YouTube comment

America is fucked

I'm enjoying it to be honest

You know there would be a times article about him secretly interfering with his own investigation.

This way, he may be ridiculed by twitter and Reddit, but any story on it is worthless and won't drive the narrative

hmm, could it be that the MAYNE STREEM METEOR is fake?

>FBI #2 McCabe cut deal to pay #NeverTrump dossier writer as McCabe's wife took Dem campaign $ from McAuliffe.

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/848890511217876992

We are better than you. Name one thing that you're good at and then compare. We are better.

I really think he's just stupid. The whole investigation thing came to light because he sperged out about obama for some dumb reason.

If he wanted to divert from the russia leak story he could talk about the metro bombing in moscow, he's just adding fuel to the fire at this point

So far I've always been skeptical. But not anymore. signs of his loneliness are increasing. An annulment of this administration is a concrete possibility.

Nah mate it's great, keep it up.

This is a shill thread. All these posts are the same.

No one asked you, subhuman filth.

>all these little drumpfkins LARPing in here

Shhhh, shhhh sweetie, it'll be over soon

>really stupid

What clued you in?

Dude is literally President Chad with Alzheimer's.

He has no plan.

He is not playing 14d chess.

He is a fucking rich crazy old man who is fucking batshit insane.

Enjoy the ride!

>MUH SHILLS
>MUH SHARIABLUE
>MUH CTR
>MUH JIDF

>Oi! I think I'll boomerang 'round the didgeridoo!

You're a do nothing penal colony

>being this butthurt still

>muh failure

>Isn't he literally FBI's boss?
he might be but he is not except of internal affairs

Checked

>muh popular vote

>he thinks the president controls America

it's because his briefers won't listen to him so he has to go public

he is locked out the EXECUTIVE

The same reason we do it... To make it public and force a response... This your first day on the internet you fucking moron?

.002 dicks has been deposited in your shareblue mouth.

President Trump is smarter than you

>took down the most powerful political machine in the world en route to the greatest political upset of all time
>child stumbling around in the dark

pick one faggot.

he still doesnt get it, right??

unless he can prove he was wire tapped WITHOUT A JUDGE order, In even if FBI goes and "Yes, Donald Trump and everyone close to him up to the door man of Trump Towers was under surveillance", it means a fucking judge was presented enough evidence from FBI to allow a running president candidate to be investigated.

Also, what happened to all teh faggots chanting that anyone under investigation could/ should not be president?

Oh no, apparently the unhinged FASCIST DICTATOR can't eliminate his enemies so he has to request an investigation from another agency in the government to help his poll numbers! Our narratives are falling apart! Help me Obama!

The alt right doesnt exist you slimy faggot.

>he sperged out about obama for some dumb reason.

Lmfao... Lurk more faggot, your ignorance is an eyesore on this great board of peace.

Thanks, Hillary.

>President Trump
maybe, MAYBe his advisor. the guy himself cant do shit other than abusing the system for monetary gain

God damn, reading these replies, leftists have no hope. You have no argument beyond "small hand/orange" and you just look dumb.

>Also, what happened to all teh faggots chanting that anyone under investigation could/ should not be president?

Said she shouldn't campaign while under investigation. Nice attempt to twist it to your narrative; your boss needs to issue a better script.

>fucking judge was presented enough evidence from FBI to allow a running president candidate to be investigated.

This level of ignorance
>FISA court
>evidence and accountability
Pick one

>unmasking
>opening info to all branches for leaks during a campaign.

Wew, go take your lunch at McRetard, you little dweeb.

>THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS OUT TO GET ME!!! ITS ALL PROPAGANDA AND LIES!!!! DEATH TO MSM!!!!

*proceeds to cite the mainstream media when it fits him*

Yep, all these Jewish >1 post by this ID posters.

With Jews, you lose.

>This level of ignorance
>>FISA court
>>evidence and accountability
>Pick one
yes user, anyone anywhere can just randomly order a president candidate to be bugged cause keks and lols.

Test

Only a crazy person or an idiot would go against the FBI and the CIA and expect to win.

It's just like I said in the beginning - he will be president for six months at best.

your test failed

Should we have a jew capcha? I don't know how to implement it, but seems necessary.

sauce?

This thread had so much traction until the jew was named. What happened?

Dude it's fucking entertainment.

Eisenhower did speeches, Reagan did jokes, Trump does tweets.

It's hilarious how when he tags in shit like that

Would be cool to see him and Nork Kim flinging shit at each other on twitter some day

Imagine the fucking intern they have do their social media's reaction when he sees this

LMAO

THIS GUY HAS ACCESS TO THE NSA, CIA ETC. BUT GETS HIS INFO FROM FOX NEWS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE PRESIDENT REALLY IS A PUPPET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>watching fox and friends
>up at 5am in bed by 7pm
more like retirement house

>(((they))) told him nothing

>what is a fisa court?

>GETS HIS INFO FROM FOX NEWS
only retards believe this

>President
>can't get information
he's simply letting the guilty parties tie their nooses and step onto the gallows

4D chess as usual

what about it??
Trump specifically claims HE was the one bugged.

unless you claim he was a poor victim to be on talks with the guy fucking USA believe are spies

Again the only scenario where they can play to his favor is if he (HA) can prove he was taped just out of Obama order alone skipping any legal and or due process

All they have to do is prove it was politically motivated, it's already illegal.

Trump's BTFOing them hard, just a few weeks ago you were claiming that there is no evidence of any wiretap, now you're claiming that Trump can't do anything.

The Russia narrative is killing the deep state and the media, it's hilarious. They can't admit they fucked up so they keep doubling down.

>most advanced security and intelligence apparatus in the history of the planet

Are you seriously talking about NSA and CIA user?

Like.. serious seriously??

>you were
I barelly lurk pol faggot.

>All they have to do is prove it was politically motivated
how faggot??

if you go by FISA, trump cant claim shit cause it "was an accident he was recoded while they recorded a possible spy"

and any other possible investigation has to be pre-allowed a fucking judge.
so he will have to find said judge and prove the judge was following an Agenda or that out right he was bugged without a judge order

GOOD
LUCK

Good thing they won't prove anything, and nothing will come of this. I'm sure you'll make yourself look like a retard for an extended period anyways tho

Nunes has already said Trump was spied on and it had nothing to do with the Russians
FISA courts are rubber stamp courts that have only turned down 3 requests in the past 6 years. Just because Obama was able to get a court order to spy on Trump doesn't automatically make everything that happened after that okay.but nice goalpost moving

>misdirection attempt

No, you're thinking of the Russia collusion story

T R I G G E R E D you, maybe you should go find a safe space? Also I doubt you're a lawyer so your assessment of the legality of this is somewhat suspect.

But just a few weeks ago you were saying none of it happened, now you're admitting it did.

Next you'll be admitting what Obama and Lynch did was illegal, but you'll claim that it'll be hard to prosecute.

Drip drip, sweetie.

Separation of powers you fucking retard

Looks like they rigged up a fake email server (with a mis-spelled domain, Trump 0rganzation) and cooked up traffic to justify the warrant, knowingly.

Is it OK to present fake evidence to a FISA court? Somehow I feel this will BTFO a lot of CIA niggers.

shut up reeee

>moving goalpost
says the side that went from. OBAMA BUGGED ME ILLEGALLY to, HE DID IT LEGAL, BUT HAD POLITICAL REASON!!, to I WAS BUGGED BUT NOTHING WAS FOUND MOVE ON PEOPLE!!

>T R I G G E R E D you, maybe you should go find a safe space?
thats the dictionary description of Sup Forums to rabbid trump fanboys dood

Wow our seizure and flipping of the TRIGGERED narrative really bothers you SJWs doesn't it?

Pretty sad, you liberals worked for years getting that verbiage all set up and just a few months later it's nothing but a joke.

FISA courts only grant permission for foreign surveillance. Trump conversations were recorded with people who weren't russian, meaning Obama got fisa orders to spy on foreign diplomats (not russian) in order to, in a roundabout way, spy on Trump. That's illegal. Flynn's phone call was recorded, unmasked, then leaked. That's illegal. The goalposts haven't changed and those last two things you said aren't mutually exclusive

also Trump never used the word illegal in his tweets