TV satirists are new rockstars

>TV satirists are new rockstars
>they do the best job on reporting the real truth
>they're the noblest ones in the media

youtube.com/watch?v=-fUDIucr2eo

Is it possible to find a better example of liberal bubble and circlejerk? I think not. It's perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/most-undocumented-immigrants-live-in-areas-that-trump-lost/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A gay Hispanic american speaker says their audience has low tolerance for bullshit, this shit is pure madness and delusion

>I'll voice all of my opinions in jokes, that way if I royally fuck up I can just say "I'm just a comedian, you shouldn't take what I say TOO seriously."

I don't really think that you can call someone a rockstar if their main loyal audience is old suburban white people Juan.
You have to actually push against the grain to be a rockstar Pedro, you need to go back

>my father watches this stuff

I don't consider myself right or left but these guys have such a smug attitude it just annoys the shit out of me

rip

>Conservatives have cornered the market on anger, getting outraged at everything they oppose.
>Liberals have cornered the market on humor, pointing out the absurdity of everything they oppose.

For some reason, certain ideologies seem to work better through certain types of delivery. You don't see any successful angry, left-wing talk radio, just like you don't see any funny, conservative TV. One isn't better than the other. The circlejerk bubbles are just made of different stuff.

I remember when Jon Olicuck did a video on the FIFA organizations which is corrupt as fuck and yet he still made up facts and fake shit for "comedic" effect

He's the worst of them all.

lol

The term "rockstar" really doesn't mean a damn thing anymore I guess.

>rockstar

Speaking of rockstar, who was the last rockstar?
Kurt Cobain? Tom Cruise?

>a Brit, a Jew, and a Canadian woman

ever notice how hard it is for these political satire shows to recruit people representing straight white males (largest demographic in the country)?

Colbert is the only one, so they found 1 white American, and still not a Protestant, which reminds of me our Supreme Court which is currently 37.5% Jewish and 62.5% Roman Catholic--an overrepresentation of both groups.

the constant invasion of politics in entertainment will wear people out

>Circle jerk
>Literally just reporting the truth

Sup Forums is a much worse bubble.

>Literally just reporting the truth

Receiving wild brainless applause and laughter for saying "Republicans are stupid" is not reporting.

But it's true though.

It's as true as all libtards being massive faggots, I agree.

>two canadians and a britfag

All three need to go back

3 jews is 33%

>b-but sonia sotomayor is a cryptojew!

I don't play that game

Substantiate your claim or cease this faggotry

when was this data taken because theres already been more deaths in Saint Petersburg

The first guy is CURRENT YEAR man, the second guy is from Weekend Update right?
But who the fuck is the third?

Another Daily Show ex, Samantha Bee. Has a show on TBS now.

Fuck, the more I see John Oliver, the more I want to roundhouse kick him, what a massive condescending faggot.

>when you try so hard to be a post ironic shitposter but you're only ever allowed to repeat the same thing over and over again.
Is it ironic yet??

She's about as bad as Amy Schumer.
>Muh Vagina

>the second guy is from Weekend Update right?

I just know they're twins. One of them was on Mad TV and that 70s show, the other was on SNL. I think that is the SNL one

Ask them how diverse their own neighborhoods are. Make sure to point out that they get to economically segregate from the worst of the Mass Immigration/Cheap Laborer so their opinions don't count for shit.

Their neighborhoods are likely to be very white or very light skinned Jewish. Rub their face in that too.

Paging Bill Maher... Paging Bill Maher...

Oh that's right, Maher lives the exact same way as they do.

Well, it could have something to do with the fact that some things *are* sacred, the destruction of which makes it literally to joke about.

To liberals, on the other hand, absolutely nothing is sacred. They are nihilists, whether closetted or not.

Fml

>which makes it literally IMPOSSIBLE to joke about

dipshit, there's only 8 sitting on the bench right now.

>I don't play that game
who cares? she prob is cryptojew, but didn't include her.

Liam Gallagher was an alcoholic that liked to shag and punch people.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/most-undocumented-immigrants-live-in-areas-that-trump-lost/
>muh voter fraud
you can walk down any street in seattle asking non-hispanics what they think of trump and quickly learn that the voting numbers for king county are absolutely legitimate.
i asked a king county federal officer yesterday what he thinks about the sanctuary city issue and his immediate response is that "[Trump] is being an idiot," I asked if that meant he thought it was OK for Seattle to do whatever they wanted (in regards to immigration) and he said "Yes."

Colbert is joo you dumb fuck

Kys

>To liberals, on the other hand, absolutely nothing is sacred.

Except the Holohoax, the suffering of blacks during slavery, the genocide of the native Americans, or the holiness of diversity.

They have their own value system and sacred beliefs. The difference is that the value system is inverted and the beliefs are often based on lies.

KILL YOUR TV

Who the fuck are these cucks and when are we going to physically remove them?

TL;DR

>go back to plebbit

Yup. It's the wonder of double standards. Milo, an obvious comedian-pundit faggot is labeled a conservative political commentator. John Oliver is just a comedian, though. Even if 90% of his 'humor' is political in theme.

>but these guys have such a smug attitude it just annoys the shit out of me

It's something I have come to notice about liberals. They are always so fucking condescending.

Also there is nothing in the constitution about protecting people from their own diets. Violence and the border, however....

Amazing, by using past statistics we can effectively reduce deaths to zero, as we know that all these statistics remain the same way forever, it's genius!

>stormcucks belong here
We let you guys have your gay threads, don't ever think you're accepted though.

>>TV satirists are new rockstars

No.

sage

Whatever do you mean sweetie?

>95% of Sup Forums is reddit because I say so!
>only shitty ancaps are real Sup Forums!
how new are you? 2016?
This ancap/libertarian meme is pretty new.
Sup Forums used to be even more nazi than it is now, because Donnald Trump brought all you newfags and shills in.