>Go to any restaurant
>Staff is all black
>Rude as hell
>Food tastes gross
>Staff is all Indian
>Nice as hell
>Get food poisoning
>No more whites anywhere to be seen
>The only restaurants I can go to and actually have a decent meal are asian restaurants since at least they're fucking clean
What the hell is happening to my country? I want my neighborhood back.

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.metropolis.net/pdfs/fow_29nov10_e.pdf
archive.is/RhtCi
ceris.ca/who-we-are/
cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-byelection-tests-1.4047721
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html
elitereaders.com/smuggled-pills-made-from-powdered-human-fetuses-from-china-confiscated/
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your cuck prez is whats happening

This all started during Harper though. Probably sooner.

Honestly we've been fucked since boytoys dad was pm in the 90's

>what's happening to my country

Forced demographic transformation to ensure an eternal liberal majority and reduced autonomy of the provinces.
>pic related, lot of info but worth the read. thank me later

Welcome to diversity. Where whites are dispossessed so a bunch of muds can come and live among us.

Do Canucks say 'aboot' because of the Scottish influence? They say it like that here as well.

You must be new here.

Wow that's racist.

That's kinda racist bro .

reading

A kind burger user forwarded me this article:
essentially a study that shows conclusively that immigrants a) are overwhelmingly life-long liberal voters because muh multiculti and b) are overwhelmingly federalist, i.e. have no regard for the specific political proclivities of the province they immigrated to. Put 2 and 2 together, and you get a massive voter block of non-whites who support federal policies to bring more non-whites in. Funny how that works out. Liberal party must be taken down.
>canada.metropolis.net/pdfs/fow_29nov10_e.pdf

>Inter-cultural dialogue
What the fuck does this even mean? How are you even supposed to have a dialogue if you get accused of racism when you point out cultural differences? If I say, "Indians have atrocious hygiene standards and maybe an effort should be made to educate immigrants from that part of the world", I'd get called racist.

So what is this fucking "dialogue" that the liberals are always yammering on about?

>Inter-cultural dialogue
Pure fucking sophistry - what they actually are referring to is not a dialogue, but a monologue, i.e. immigrants telling us how we should accomodate them, and the incredibly ungrateful non-whites who are now in positions of power, inronically due to our pathological levels of tolerance, telling us now to check our privilege and stop being bigots. Remember goys, there's no canadian identity, muslims are more canadian than you, you don't matter.

Also, Soros is literally warranted for arrest in Russia for currency manipulation. Why the hell is this criminal allowed to even speak with members of our government?

>Why the hell is this criminal allowed to even speak with members of our government?
You can literally do no wrong if you're seen to be pumping millions of dollars to destabiliz- uh, i mean increase the diversity in a country. Libtards see him as a Christlike figure, who could possibly criticize diversity? Soros should be drawn and quartered. Come at me CSIS

>Inter-cultural dialogue
It's vague hypnobabble. The point is to temporarily boggle the mind so they can introduce post-hypnotic suggestions. Advertisers do it all them time. Remember this works, Coca-Cola wouldn't bother otherwise.

>Soros
Reminder that a literal Nazi is dictating orders to our government officials and in turn destroying countries with said policy.

>a literal Nazi
I fucking wish

Canada = New Scotland

America = New England

archive.is/RhtCi
ceris.ca/who-we-are/
>CERIS (Centre of Excellence for Research on Immigration and Settlement) was established in 1996 as one of the regional centres of excellence under the national Metropolis project. Later renamed as the Ontario Metropolis Centre, CERIS has been a partnership of Toronto’s three universities (Ryerson University, University of Toronto, and York University) and three major community organizations (Ontario Council of Agencies Serving Immigrants, Social Planning Toronto, and United Way Toronto) with representation from all levels of government since its beginning. With Metropolis funding from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and a consortium of 14 federal departments and agencies, CERIS created a significant body of knowledge and a strong community of interest involving researchers, policymakers, and practitioners in migration and settlement in the Greater Toronto Area and across Ontario (please visit the archived website for more detail on the history of CERIS).

>probably sooner
Under Trudeau Sr. specifically

>Reminder that a literal Nazi is dictating orders to our government officials and in turn destroying countries with said policy.
Reminder that only literal nazis can stop him

This is all it is. The otherside of the coin is that capitialist, free market types benefit from a larger, more desparate labour pool. This is why immigration reform had gone nowhere in 60 years

reading. that whole website makes me want to go full Breivik
>all posts are satirical

>Jean Cretien was Justin Trudeau's dad

You're either a fucking retard or incredibly witty.

Canada is mostly English and America is mostly German though.

i hear in europe they have white waiters and good food

why dont you fuck off back to europe if you dont like it in canada fuccboi

Fuck off you slanty-eyed subhuman. Don't you have a puppy to cook and eat or something?

Stop embezzling your blood money into our real estate Chong

>grow up in majority white neighborhood next to a ghetto area
>whites and blacks don't mix, not a bad situation
>leave for college
>come back to visit years later
>niggers everywhere, the ghetto has expanded
>coalburners everywhere
>the local mall looks like a scene from Bladerunner, half the people aren't even speaking English
>mfw

>The otherside of the coin is that jewish central bank-ran economies require a steady flow of immigrants to stave off collapse
ftfy

>free market
>manipulating the labor force to include more desperate workers, thereby artificially boosting long term supply and driving down wages

Doesn't sound very free...

>to ensure an eternal liberal majority
there's no doubt demographics are changing rapid but when you look at immigration patterns over the last 50 years, they peaked under both Mulroney and HArper, the two times Canada had a 'conservative' government.

so i have a really hard time believing this is as much a partisan political issue you make it out to be and that it's enirelt the Liberal Party's fault. it isn't.

>capitialist, free market types benefit from a larger, more desparate labour pool
>jewish central bank-ran economies require a steady flow of immigrants to stave off collapse

How do we redpill people that have been trained to view "Capitalism" as Marx imagined?

>Canada
pol be honest, who's more cucked, Canada or Sweden

Culture is actually
>meaningless and ephemeral
The only thing that actually matters is
>power
Which is derived from
>money
Most of which is held by
>big multinational corporations
Who want to
>turn the world into a giant homogeneous market

And this is a good thing for us westerners because
>we control most of the most powerful corporations
So the coming corporatocracy
>is basically imperialism 2.0
And, by the way, if we sperg out and remove all the foreigners we're not going to go back to
>glorious white prosperity and dominance
We're going to be subjected to
>the Indians and Chinese doing the exact same thing except it'll be THEIR corporations on top

ree get out you fucking trust fund pieces of shit walking around with your $600 fucking bape pants and driving some shitty bmws with your plastic ass girlfriends reeeeeeeee

Most leftist buzzwords are purely Orwellian. The function of giving words meaning opposite to their actual meaning is to remind you who's in charge by forcing you to accede to the a blatant lie. The Chinese call the practice "point deer make horse".

>>canada.metropolis.net/pdfs/fow_29nov10_e.pdf
This article has a clearly liberal bent and it still states unequivocally that non-whites are lifelong liberal voters. Framing the demographic transformation as "diversity is strength" is just a code word for "we rule for ever"
It's hard to convince people that the paradigm of endless economic growth is toxic, but it can be done - ironically marxists and Occupy types are usually aware of this, but these new leftists are not actually orthodox marxists. If endless growth can't be achieved, then all western countries default on their interest payments to the world bank, but it's currently not viable in the political climate to criticize economic growth/ It will be once the next financial crisis happens, and it will happen.
>pol be honest, who's more cucked, Canada or Sweden
Sweden, but not by much. None of our politicians have yet called for the sterilizartion of white males at least

It's too late, you have already won.

Canadians are completely indolent and unaware that they are being ethnically cleansed

Swedes are aware but the majority is ok with it at this time.

Not really sure what is worse but I think Sweden has a better hope of pulling the brakes before they become a third world shithole.

Canada just try cooking for yourself lazy ass

>Google Canadian demographics
>There are literally over one million Muslims in Canada
>Only six hundred thousand Baptists in the entire country

There's no where to run.

Captcha: Montreal center

i hate those cunts more than you do probably.

if i see those fucks here i'd lynch them.

We need to glass a few cities senpaitachi

You are fucking retarded

I haven't looked at the latest demographic charts but isn't Sweden a little whiter than Canada? And even the public opinion in Sweden seems to be changing, perhaps due to relentless memeing

Trudeau is doing this. Canada will be a grade A shitbox in 30 years.

If by asian restaurants you mean chinese then they're not clean at all. Chinks use gutter oil, serve dogs/cats and do many other disgusting things.

>Chinks use gutter oil, serve dogs/cats and do many other disgusting things.

they probably do that in your shithole east euro country because poles dont know any better.

>Canada is mostly English and America is mostly German though.

Canada feels more Scottish

America was founded primarily by English settlers and the culture permeated outward from the North East

doesn't matter how many German farmers showed up in the 1800s

This is literally the future you chose.

>This article has a clearly liberal bent and it still states unequivocally that non-whites are lifelong liberal voters. Framing the demographic transformation as "diversity is strength" is just a code word for "we rule for ever"
Ok so libs dress up what's happening in their own dialectic, cons dress it up in their own. It still doesn't change what's been happening in practice- over the last 50 years immigration has been ramped up highest levels ever under both liberal and conservative governments, where it peaked in the conservative ones.

judging from the slightly partisan tone of your evidence, i'm just saying if you're expecting this all to change by putting another conservative government into power you're going to be sorely let down. and you'll never fix this by believing this is solely a liberal party problem.

time to oust some libs byelection time
cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-byelection-tests-1.4047721

Our government has made it clear they will not do shit I've come to the conclusion if things are to be reversed or even alleviated it is going to be up to us. We need to start a movement and make chinks and poos feel unwelcome, we need to target them for boycotts, property destruction, we need to protest in the streets we need to take out country back by force, plain and simple. Make these gook fucks feel so unwelcome here that they go back and stop coming.

No we are civilised unlike you savage mongoloids and don't eat fetuses, raw monkey brains, 100 years old eggs and virgin boy eggs.

Here in Brazil everyone is thinking of moving to canada because they believe Canada is like arms wide open saying COME COME COME

True? (duh)

Only liberals and poor people stayed as the shitskin population increased

Trashy poor girls and dumb liberal girls are the ones most likely to fuck niggers

>ramped up highest levels ever under both liberal and conservative governments, where it peaked in the conservative ones
both the liberal party and the conservative party serve the zionist agenda. Who said i was a conservative?
>pic related
A single non-white is too many. Regardless of the political affiliation of the majority, it's in human nature to gravitate towards the policies which benefit your group. Diversity destroys social cohesion, and pits communities with fundamentally conflicting interests at odds with each other. They must be forcibly removed.

His mom was a whore

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140702/South-Korea-customs-officials-thousands-pills-filled-powdered-human-baby-flesh.html

elitereaders.com/smuggled-pills-made-from-powdered-human-fetuses-from-china-confiscated/

NE England and parts of yorkshire say the long oo in words like book.

>No we are civilised unlike you savage mongoloids

>n-no we the good guys y-you the bad guys

get fucked.

throw the first rock then faggot.

You have no arguments my friend.
Chinese gutter oil. Think twice before eating at Wang

When will people wake up?

What makes you think I haven't you hairless manlet faggot

Also:

Australia = New England

New Zealand = New Wales

>When will people wake up?
optimistically - Soon
Pessimistically - when it's too late

things like gutter oil doesn't make us inferior just shitty people.

get fucked pooland

Yes because whites integrate
Most people don't realize the original migrants here were a giant hodgepodge of every european nation until WWII except for the Chinese (who didn't integrate -- even the Irish assimilated after 2 generations)
But if you go to California or any large city, or any place that does not deport illegals, you might as well be in Mexico.
More and more, every week, i see more burqas, people who only speak Spanish, or H1B poos who can't have been here more than a year or two, sometimes even just weeks. But mainly illegals, who refuse to integrate because they think they are entitled to a free ride. Remember that illegal that got deported and killed himself? That's the average mentality of these people: I DESERVE EVERYTHING I WANT. And Uncle Obama and Uncle Bush were dying to give it to em.
The real question is what will happen to these purely economic migrants when the money dries up, when automation takes over, or the jobs all move to the Far East and India. The Indians and Chinese will just move back, much like the inhabitants of Rome after its fall.
But illegals? Blacks? Whites?
It'll be a numbers game. And the Mexicans have already won.
The West is dead. It's far too late to save its rotting corpse.

You are almost as dirty as pooinloos.

>A FUCKING LEAF
Kek

Yes you are inferior chang, chinese "men" are not only the smallest and weakest on the planet also the least desirable to women. You are literally inferior.

>flag
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>What makes you think I haven't

because Canadians are passive aggressive cunt enablers.

they'll mutter "chink" under their breath in their car when a chinese guy overtakes them on the highway but to throwing bricks into the windows of their business's never happens because deep down Canadians are nice guys.

>not only the smallest and weakest on the planet also the least desirable to women
Just like their cousins pajeets,

I dunno

To me

Australia = 50-50 English-Irish

New Zealand = 70-30 English-Irish

We are still much wealthier per capita than you shitters.

really makes you think. seriously though, you poo's smell like shit

>resorting to size, muscles that inevitably leads the conversation to dick sizes

whites to Asians are what blacks are to Whites

I'm starting to think it won't matter either way

not like it matters, asians hate everyone including themselves.

I know that feel OP, I've been debating getting into the restaurant with a quality product with quality service instead of bottom of the barrel stuff people pay for today.

I likely will in the next 5 years.

> Asian restaurants
> Clean

HAHAHAHA
If only you knew.
> t.Franco-chink

>whites to Asians are what blacks are to Whites
Niggers have slightly bigger dicks but all strength sports are dominated by people of european descent. The only other strong people are iranians. Many of niggers are wiry but they are ultimately lanky.

>we are richer
Ah, the Eurogibs program of which Poland is the biggest and most shameless parasitic leech

>What the hell is happening to my country? I want my neighborhood back.
Sorry goyim, it's time for you to move aside. Canada is a post-national country for everyone!

100million population by 2100! Wooo BEIGE POWER

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

>people are iranians
Who are also mostly caucasoid/west eurasian by the way.

>hes actually elaborating on the sports, size, dicks thing

Which means that the white metric of success is based on these things when conversing with Asians.

this is why we wear $600 pants, drive BMW's with tinted windows and white guys are those muscular dudes working the power lines.

>this is why we wear $600 pants, drive BMW's with tinted windows and white guys are those muscular dudes working the power lines.

Majority of you chinks are poor.

>100million population by 2100! Wooo BEIGE POWER

Gotta grow the GDP eh

thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
>Imagine Canada with a population of 100 million — roughly triple its current size.

>>>For two of the most prominent voices inside the Trudeau government’s influential council of economic advisers, it’s much more than a passing fancy.

>It’s a target.

The 14-member council was assembled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau to provide “bold” advice on how best to guide Canada’s struggling economy out of its slow-growth rut.

>One of their first recommendations, released last week, called for a gradual increase in permanent immigration to 450,000 people a year by 2021 — with a focus on top business talent and international students. That would be a 50-per-cent hike from the current level of about 300,000.

The council members — along with many others, including Economic Development Minister Navdeep Bains — argue that opening Canada’s doors to more newcomers is a crucial ingredient for expanding growth in the future.

>They say it’s particularly important as more and more of the country’s baby boomers enter their golden years, which eats away at the workforce.

The conviction to bring in more immigrants is especially significant for at least two of the people around the advisory team’s table.

>BEIGE POWER

>Soros

Hahhahahahaha

This.

He's going to flood the USA by proxy through Canada, it's not so funny now eh m8