Pentagon 9/11 Pictures

What really happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

911.wikileaks.org/files/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-158_JASSM
youtube.com/watch?v=1xYjoSvzWeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Somebody launched a missile at the file cabinet where the paperwork for Donald Rumsfeld's missing $2T was stored.

>muh missiles
The damage looks too small to be a missile, you autistic cunts

Also too low to the ground. Who knows what it was, but it probably wasn't an airliner, either.

There are many types of missiles you stupid cunt.

A great conspiracy to justify american intervention in the middle east.

Does anyone here acknowledge the possiblity that the Pentagon was more than just a building? I mean with the amount of security and cyber threats, Im sure they had some sort of electromagnetic field protecting the outer shell, if anything for COIN purposes

A missile was fired into It, the same as that field where the other jet was supposed to have crashed and disintagrated.
Part of a huge audacious well orchestrated plan with multifold overlapping and intertwined objectives.

The planes were piloted by drone technology, right? Is that why there's such an emphasis on 9/11 dramatizations and recounting of personal stories - to establish a believable false narrative? I don't think anyone was in those planes.

A plane was hijacked by Islamist extremists and they targeted the Pentagon, among other targets.

Cruz missile.

Impressive flying tho right?

Yeeee boiiiiii

There were people in the planes. They were executed.

Listen to the 9/11 phone calls, they act normal and then partway through the conversations they break down.

They were executing people as they got off the phone with their families.

Also one woman who was supposed to have died was found 2 years later in the EU with hundreds of million in Eurobonds.

Delete this.

sauce on lady and nudes if you got em

Cellular phone calls could not make secure connections to talk for as long periods of time as they did at those altitudes in 2001.

Definitely not a fucking 747 airliner. There would be plane wreckage everywhere. Just look at this REAL plane crash for reference, it's Aeroflot 593 which crashed in the 90s. It hit the ground at full speed.

A Islamic Terrorist hijacked a plane and flew into the pentagon. To think anything different is being a retard.

I saved the article from the news but my archive drive is offline.

They were offloaded from the planes.

Also it's trivial to route an Airphone call and make it appear as if it originated from a cell phone if you're the Deep State.

gas leak

Did that airliner hit a building made to survive bombs and missile attacks due to being the centre of military operatings in the US?

Even in the case of the 9/11 towers, one of my friends who was there to see it happen snapped pics of the plane debris before they started scrubbing the scene.

It was aliens

>a hole
>wings don't even break the glass to either side of the hole
>not a mark on the glass
yeah there was no plane, it was obviously a cruise missile

people have already proved that a jetliner could never have made that dive and leveled out in time, and the lamp posts were still intact in the path an airliner would have needed to take

no plane, it was a missile

>every thread on 911
>somebody's friend or uncle died or has evidence
>never can give name or proofs of evidence
hi deep state

>What really happened?
it was hit by a missle.
>tfw pentagon parking lot surveillance video has never been released, there are multiple cameras that had proper field of view. If it was an airplane like (((they))) say, then why are they not releasing all the video?

True, just seeing where you were on this.

I believe the phone calls were real, but made at a different location than inside the planes that crashed into the towers.

Fpbp

No, it hit the fucking Earth.

This happened.

>Plane

1 terrorist

wtf I love official narratives now

No one is talking about the fucking 9/11 towers, everyone saw planes fly into them.

What narrative are you attempting to oppose? What if I just make up a name like Joseph Ruttinger saw it?

Just supporting evidence that obviously whatever hit the pentagram wasn't a plane.

why didn't they crash in to the roof?
This doesn't seem the best way to cause max damage

i have never seen this but it's exactly what I expected.

Cuz it's fake. All part of the plan.

>To think anything different is being a retard.

sorry we question everything here lime man

I was just about to post that.

Mr Tomahawk or Mr Harpoon is my bet. Or some remote piloted drone, a Global Hawk.

My cousins friends aunt's son in law was at sandy hook. IT HAPPENED! OK.

That seems fake, it seems to be traveling at below the treetops to the right in the frame.

ITT: Flat earthers and underage fags discussing about conspiracy without evidence.

The state of Sup Forums

It's basically the same as the security camera footage. It's ridiculously low altitude and therefore obviously not a plane.

You realize that a lot of people were woken up to 911 merely because of all the shilling, don't you?

Heck we even experimented years ago, opening accounts on long-dead forums (1+ year with no posts) and making a post critical of the official 9/11 story. Every time, usually within hours, some shill would come along and post that his cousin died on 9/11, but be unable to provide any proofs.

Intensive shilling can be probed and analyzed and has been for years.

More like the lack of evidence. There's no evidence that a plane hit this building.

>No marks of impact with wings on walls
>No marks anywhere on the ground prior to the wall which would prove that the wings were disconnected from the body before impact
I don't know what hit Pentagon, but there is no evidence that whatever it was had wings.

Yeah didn't they offload a jet in Cleveland or something? That's probably where they killed all those people.

You really expect taco paco to know anything about missles?

Same reason they 'crashed' into a largely unoccupied section of the Pentagon.

coincidence.

They took out basically all the top Naval Intel officials too.

Not necessarily. A plane can still fly if its just a meter over ground. But what about like lamposts and stuff like that, wasn't there any obstacles for the approach?

I haven't done any personal research onto offloading, just the swapping of planes midair.

Yes there are plenty of analyses which show that nothing with wings could have flown over the Pentagon's lawn, as you're right about undamaged lamp posts being in the approach way.

interesting ,any other small details u are aware?tell us

cruise missile

Anyone got the pictures of Bush and Goebels walking around there in the aftermath? Like a whole lot of them, I'd be very interested in seeing before and after pictures of the lawn and approach path.

no lampposts were damaged

Explain the other one that crashed into a field. Into an already exsistant crater and basically disintigrated.

>she was woman
>late '30s
>she had a bulgarian passport or was caught there, forget which
>she had hundreds of millions in eurobonds
>was supposed to be dead, caught with fake passport and biometrically ID'd
that's all I got, my disk is offline for now, sadly

I remember there being two pieces of "wreckage" but they looked way too small and unburned, and were just sort of sitting without context on the lawn.

I'm extremely interested in the pentagon electromagnetic field that desintigrates planes on contact.

Little known fact, for the 9/11 facts as presented to the public to be real, aircraft wings must be made of some non-physical ghostly matter which doesn't interact with real materials.

To protect the family of the plane, obviously. Have a little sensitivity.

>What really happened
|
|>
|

DISINFO ALERT

Focusing on the physics of 911 is the weakest argument you can make. 911 can be proven as a false flag without these garbage-tier arguments
>muh building 7
>muh free fall velocity
>muh pentagon misssle/plane size
>muh jet fuel & steel beams
>muh office fires

Also does anybody recall the stories on 9/11 about a fire on the White House lawn?

I remember this.

so people been offloaded and planes set on auto pilot/drone mode? or just all id's faked and planes changed mid flight with reinforced ones so the buildings could be penetrated?

Private single engine jet.

You're testing my memory on that one. Everything else you've said so far comports with my memory.

It's entirely possible I've just heard it said at one point or another.

Something like that, the truther take is that at least one plane landed and was offloaded.

Some high profile people died on 9/11 and around that time, the founder of Akamai was on one of the planes.

That's what I remember, if I had my drive I could check but I have to go from memory.

Tbh not really surprised at the "relativel" little damage to the building, because the pentagon is far more dense than the WTC. Hollow steel tube vs layers upon layers of bricks and concrete...yeah.

Although if you want to go for pure conjecture for no particular reason, one might suggest that the one that left no debris in the field had been headed for the white house and was blown out of the sky when finally somebody decided to do something about this odd rash of terrorist planes.

As far as I'm concerned, the reaction of the government tells us all we need to know about whether or not it was an inside job, and the only really useful thing to make of it from here on out is to have public trials.

Ok then do it

>plane's wings don't even mark the glass or the relatively soft Indiana limestone facade
lol

ok.Is there explanation for huge amount of dust and low amount of debris?

0ITT: literal disinfo talking points created to distract. Stop focusing on the physics of 91. Obviously shit is fucked in that regard. But no one here has the proof or credibility to be taken remotely serious.

Also 747 has 2 massive engines with titanium rotors in it, each of those engines is almost as large as that hole, all that was shown was this small dinky engine

It was prolly a drone or something of simmilar size

Hopefully this thing gets nailed down.

I don't know what to think of the White House lawn story, could have been fake news even, but I distinctly recall it being reported a bit and then dropped.

911.wikileaks.org/files/index.html

Wikileaks has all the pager intercepts from 911, this is a huge mine of data and probably there's a big story waiting in there for somebody with enough time or the right tools or both.

1 It wasn't a 747, it was a 757 that hit the Pentagon
2 hitting a building is different the crashing into a field. Just look at the damage of flight 93 that crashed in Pennsylvania.
3 The plane in your picture is an Airbus which are different to the planes used on 9/11
>pentagram
it's pentagon retard

Is the burning area where the plane hit?

Asbestos and glass, the fact that the WTC buildings were largely unoccupied hollow structures made of a series of tubes. They were big and there was a shit ton of insulation and glass, some steel beams, some floors (I don't know what, stone, concrete?) but mostly empty space.

Obviously they were taken down in their own footprint by some sort of demolition. Maybe they put this stuff into every huge building? What if it fell over sideways, it could have killed fifty, a hundred thousand people or more, even set off a crazy domino effect like in that gay disaster movie and knocked down the whole of Manhattan right back into the swamp from which it arose!

))119341899
Not getting a you.

Funny you mention that. Always really made me wonder what something of this size would be doing on an airliner.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-158_JASSM

"semi-stealthy"

These are pics from the towers btw

>9 feet tall
>made of titanium

Nigger, a 757 is a bigger plane. That makes it even more suspect.

Yeah, I've actually seen big planes in person before. It really makes you wonder how some little piece popped of while the whole rest of it apparently vaporized.

rly maeks u think dunnit

You ever see this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYjoSvzWeo

Really activates your almonds.

Top jej, my friend. Why hide this if it is true?

A 757 is not bigger than a 747 you retard. Fucking Americans...

what about the family's from the people in the towers? those images are still being used when america tries to crawl into a pathetic victimrole when it starts another war on terrorism.

could be the apu turbine, it's a small turbine used for power generation generally located in rear of aircraft. doesn't explain the lack of main engines, but would explain the prescence of a small turbine engine

>how some little piece popped of while the whole rest of it

Also people debate if the temperature would be high enough to melt steel, and even in experiments all they can show is that after prolonged fire "it might bend" and here we are supposed to believed it vaporised aircraft grade titanium

Witnesses reported a smallish white jet.

Here's what I think happened.

Yeah, I remember that one.

Dude who took these pics was sitting in his loft getting stoned when the first one hit and ran down to see what had happened. Just as he got near was when the first tower came down and everybody was running at him and he freaked the fuck out. Too bad.

DAHNALD