youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
infowars.com/prince-charles-pays-homage-to-his-ancestor-vlad-the-impaler/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>One to go
One less, fug.

>queen

fuck off arge

Liz

She sold your empire out to please her Jewish masters. Hell I can admit my country is a whore for Jews, come on

My doubles say the queen

I always wondered about this.

Do you anglos are unironically proud of having a Jimmy Savillle frind satanist reptillian lizard as a queen? Or it's just to piss non anglos?

You can't be against globalism while at the same time supporting a EmRithchild pet.

Prince Charles loves young transilvanian young boipussy too.

>implying they won't just be replaced by other reptilians

thats not how it works. the death of a couple high-ranking jews wont change anything.

Their kids could turn up to be powerless fags like that Rothchild who burned coal though.

rollin for the Saud fag

rothschild

sorros will go by years end kek has proclaimed

> the Queen will ever die
She is unkillable argi-user
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

Baby blood can only get you so far.

>catholic country
>complain about pedos

The Queen openly supported complete political seperation from the literally top to bottom pedophilic EU

quads for the entire rothschild family.

>quads for the entire rothschild family
second that

There is no other dimension known as hell, all of the demons are here. WE ARE IN HELL!

Seconded.

I seriously think the only way the UK could get uncucked at this point is if there was a video livestream of a muslim raping then beheading the queen

you gonna convert and take one for the team mate?

What did the queen do?

I'm too white
Have to be a brown one

absolutely

reroll

wuss

>The Queen openly supported complete political seperation from the literally top to bottom pedophilic EU

yeah but she's a pedo, but when you look at the world and say let me team up with the non pedo cultures and realize your only option is Turkey you're like WTF?

she's got an open warrant in Canada over a herd of missing human children

it shall be done

I have a related story actually from a Turkish friend. He had a Canadian English teacher in Turkey.

One day, the guy didn't' show up, and the police asked them about the guy. Turned out there was an international arrest warrant for him and they found gigabytes of pizza on his laptop

Maybe the roaches aren't total shit

test 640

What am I supposed to think about Charles. I heard he likes us

Close friend with proven satanist pedophile Jimmy Savile.
Look it up, he's on transilvania enjoying fresh baby meat now.

Fuck off Argie, Queen Liz is an angel.

Off with her head

Oh, mighty Kek, reward me for digits, for I humbly request you bring the brutal and agonizing death of all the people listed in OP's pic.

so what does it mean that he's met with Trump

Fucking soros, pls kek give me the strenght.

>slave protect his owner cause she is Pure Lady... with bunch of kikes and perverts friends around her

She is old predator hole.

Does Trump have hundreds of photos with him? Decades of friendship?

It's just like Trump flying to Epstein sex island once, probably to fuck thai hookers on meth.
Nothing like Bill's years and years of flights to Epstein's island, that's pedophillia.

Here
infowars.com/prince-charles-pays-homage-to-his-ancestor-vlad-the-impaler/

Sauce?