Brit/pol/ - They All Hate Us Edition

>EU behaving like a 'cuckolded husband who is taking it out on the children' says Gibraltar
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

>Britain 'steadfastly committed' to Gibraltar - PM May
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-gibraltar-idUKKBN1740G4

>Spain eases opposition to an independent Scotland in EU
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-scotland-idUKKBN17409F

>Blue passports may make a return under Home Office £500-million post-Brexit redesign
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/02/blue-passports-make-return-home-office-500-million-post-brexit/

> Revealed: How the Cabinet plotted to exploit EU’s fear of Vladimir Putin during Brexit talks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4372990/EU-fear-Vladimir-Putin-drove-s-trade-security-link.html

Hansard Committee Reports

> Government's negotiating objectives: Government Response to the Committee's First Report
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/1101/110102.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: trade in goods
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/129/12902.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit: Gibraltar
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/116/11602.htm

> European Union Committee - Brexit and the EU budget
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/125/12502.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/01/simba-will-be-gay-in-upcoming-live-action-lion-king-remake-disney-confirms/
standard.co.uk/news/london/jeremy-corbyns-son-mugged-by-moped-thief-while-walking-home-in-holloway-a3505621.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHATS THE CUNTING BUMPLIMIT YOU UTTER PRATS
I assume its around 350 judging by the rapid threads?

LOOK IN THE BOTTOM CORNER OF THE LAST THREAD NEWCUNT

SHILLS BEGONE

NEW

>Japan (positive 47%) (negative 2%)

proof of the imperium dream

which one is the real thread lads

Bloody hell its like getting blood from a stone. brb googling it :^)

>we are now facing the very real possibility of another continental european war because of Brexit

What a time to be alive.

This one. Ethnic autists decided to threadsplit

>nationalist
>looks after the interests of his people and race
>repatriated foreigners who were abusing their resources

Does brit/pol/ love all nationalists?

>looks after the interests of his people
the interests of his people were keeping the white farmers happy

based Spain

At least the jews love us.

and i don't mean suggesting that the white farmers were his people

and even besides that, it wasn't his nation anyway, he started a new nation upon the concept of hating white people

>pint of Farage please

I love you, England-kun. Besides, the rest of those countries don't matter.

this thread is much more civic to be honest

ooga booga yes fellow shitalian

Your question doesn't make sense at all, retard. Nationalism implies that your nation and people come first. If other nationalists cause you trouble you don't like them back because they follow their basic instinct. There is no "Multiracial Nationalist International"

Hey can you stupid retards pick a fucking name?

The filter doesn't pick up brit/pol/ and elevate it because your name is fucking retarded

>civic

Why not just organise another referendum in Gibraltar over the issue of sovereignty and - when it returns a near 99% result in favour the United Kingdom, as it undoubtedly would - use that as political currency? It's an obvious move in a world that is so heavily in favour of 'egalitarian self-determination' - something the EU says it stands for. An easy win to showcase the hypocrisy of the federation.

Not that referendums should be used to define what territory is and is not ours, though. Every single Gibraltan could vote to join Spain and it should not be handed over.

>ethnic
Literally no evidence for this, if anything I reckon you're more likely to be the shitskin here with all your noncery.

>inb4 list of Brit/pol/ "ethnics and subhumans", half of which are fake or made up for a laugh

>a near 99% result in favour the United Kingdom
i wouldn't be so sure mate

Anglo-American dogs threaten DPRK

These imperialists won't stop till they colonize the world.

>or made up for a laugh
"I was just pretending to be subhuman"

As is the right of the Anglo-Saxon.

A common theme — usually phrased as a question — concerned the English national character, as just alluded to. What, people asked me, has happened to the native English? Once they conquered the world with discipline and courage; now they are sunk in drunkenness, hooliganism, and welfare dependency. Why?

As always with matters of national character, the answers are long and complex, too much so for a diary entry. A key point to grasp, though, is that English national character, like so much else in the universe, is binary.

Yes: The impeccably correct English gent and his female counterpart, with their stiff upper lips, good tailoring, and the Three Indifferences (to food, sex, and the weather) are still a feature of the Island Race, as they have been for centuries. So, however, are the drunken louts and their drunken slut consorts. That’s been the case for centuries, too. There’s a good historical survey of that latter element in Jeremy Paxman’s 1998 study of the English national character, Chapter 11.

Perhaps it was exactly this combination of dutiful rigor and feral coarseness that, by some kind of chemistry, made for historical success. The Duke of Wellington famously described his troops as “the scum of the earth … enlisted for drink.” I bet he was right; but they won his battles for him.

SHILLS AND JIDF BEGONE
Ethnonationalists assemble

Any pics of the actual attackers in Croydon?

theres literally a name you but you inbred potatospawn cant figure it out

What do you think the result would return?

I find it hard to imagine a significant deviation from the last result - the people there consider themselves just as British as you or I - perhaps even more so.

It is the only place I have been where people are proud to have a Morrisons.

I can't deny appreciation for Kim's sick fade though

Lad give up. This one is more active and was actually made by a Brit.

yeah it was nogs

pinknews.co.uk/2017/04/01/simba-will-be-gay-in-upcoming-live-action-lion-king-remake-disney-confirms/

>Simba confirmed gay in next Lion King remake

wew

enjoy the end of the bloodline simba you queer fucknugget jungle tree swinging cock loving ball bouncing fucking lion muppet cunt ball bag choking dick squeezing cum guzzling nutter

THINGS

>Simba is now a poofter even though there's already a 'canon' where he has a family
Daft desu

Revolting. Why do you think they need to spread their propaganda in children's films? Because they know children have a natural instinctual revulsion to this nonsense.

>live action remake of classic animated movie with shoehorned contemporary political issues
Hope you're ready for this meme to dominate the 2020s lads

Lib Dem SURGE

It's incredibly easy to piss off our resident nonce, you don't think people take it upon themselves to wind you up repeatedly?

>www.pinknews.co.uk
Is that homo or communist?

>1st April
>author is Fillop Rao, an obvious anagram of April Fool

Sigh.

>Lib Cucks will soon overtake UKIP

>implying anyone actually reads articles anymore, instead of just venting at the headline

We still love you dad

We don't hate you. Nobody wants Gibraltar here unless the people in Gibraltar say they want to join, which I think they don't.

If you want war so be it though, our military is basically composed by south american cannon fodder so nothing of value would be lost in another Trafalgar and we'd have an excuse to slaughter all the british tourists in the streets. You wouldn't miss them either so who cares

>increasingly nervous spaniard

I just want more sick af war imagery senpai, you have good photographers in Spain?

>a few less South American mestizo chumps on the planet
>fat Remain-voting granny expats stop leeching resources off everyone
Sounds like a plan lad, let's do it

True, no real appetite for a war here. It's being pushed by your lot but I realise it's not representative of the nation.

Implying we'd target your military though -
we'd just nuke Spain. Nothing personal.

I don't even hate the UK I like to go to Canterbury on the weeknds

>our chavs dying in our overpriced ships and your chavs dying in the Holy Purge of Magaluf
Think this through lads, everybody wins

Why does Scotland look so beautiful?

Americans love the royal family. I even have a tea cup from the queen's 1977 silver jubilee.

B-based Ghana

>we like the UK more than Canada
>we like the UK more than the UK
What the fuck, guys.

There isn't going to be a war, Britain out-guns you so heavily that it's not even a possibility. We aren't interested in one and Spain doesn't want to lose so it wont happen.

Love you, even though you still are pretty much a non-country

>The chavs of Spain

Literally who?

God made it so

Everybody born below Madrid. Including everyone born in Madrid too

Well the last one in 2002 was 99% for British.
This time it might well be 80%.

Spaniards will use this as inspiration that one day Gibbos will vote for Spain, as the % is falling.

>Britain out-guns you so heavily
Yeah I read you guys fell for the F-35 meme, good going. We could win a war just throwing south americans against the fence and letting you go broke killing them lmao

I still love you and always will

I reckon it's still in the 90s

We might have said FU to the EU, but Spain aren't exactly a warm welcome when it comes to overall governance

Best version

To anyone who has the YouGov Daily app there's a question today about defending Gibraltar the same as the Falklands and the cucks are currently winning.
Please download and vote.

Britain seems to be an anomaly in that the South of the country is stereotypically more sophisticated than the North.

>SOON

I told you to fuck off shill
NEW
NEW
NEW

SPLENDID ISOLATION

Alternatively, let their narrative win the battle and galvanise the support for Gibraltar from the majority.

Oldest Ally

japan and Israeli like you more than you like yourself.

Other than a feminine sense of pacificism and aversion to fighting, how on Earth could you justify just giving it away? It has been ours for over 300 years, it's inhabited by mostly Brits and they want to remain British. Only a self-flagellating ninny would give it all away.

Real talk here, they would be dumb to want to join Spain and not because the UK is great but because they would immediatly lose they tax haven status. The only doubt is whether is it worth to be out of the single market because Gibraltar is not an island. Any tariffs on their trade with Spain would mean trouble for them, like real trouble. I think they voted like 95% remain or something right?

thats a nice flag desu

>paedophile who just happens to be in Israel for 2 months straight
>has the gall to call other people shills

What a creepy, autistic cunt

No one wants to use it mate. I'm sorry but that's just the way it is.

are you sure?

this is online version, shouldnt be any different

my ex was portugese, she was a cunt i have mixed feeling for you guys now

Don't shill in my thread subhuman cuck

Looks like we just took the lead.

Is there a better cider? I don't think so.

I told you not to shill.
NEW
NEW
NEW

>doesn't want to use this thread
>posts in it anyway

Just give in mate.

I'm sure you're a nice bloke and all but we can't be having these threads being made by non-Brits. Simple as that.

>Brit/pol/ in charge of atheistic

Link?

Hmm.. app has different questions. I'm not sure they report on the app results though.

>Jeremy Corbyn's son mugged by moped thief while walking home in Holloway

standard.co.uk/news/london/jeremy-corbyns-son-mugged-by-moped-thief-while-walking-home-in-holloway-a3505621.html

Other way around. CuckP shills in Nazikike thread

What are some contrarian accents and pronunciations frm you area?

Peterborough here. 'Computer', 'queue', 'toilet' and 'car park' are pronounced 'compooter', 'koo', 'torlet' and 'ka pak'.

Guy whose neighbour put up a French flag here. Right, so I assumed the guy who lived there had moved out or something but when I was checking the place out he turned up on the way back from walking his dog and I had a highly autistic conversation with him about the flag. Says he collects flags and had so many he didn't know what to do with them so he thought he might as well get a flag pole and get some use out of them. Reckons he'll probably take it down in a couple of weeks and put a different one up. Didn't have the heart to tell him it's in a fucking annoying place. He's probably gonna die soon anyway tbf cos he's fucking old and sort of disabled. Also talked to him about Brexit and stuff and it turns out he's pretty much our guy anyway, so fuck it.

Angolan here. I am more British than you Jew.