Reddit Commies planning an attack on our kek flag. Fucking give us some backup. join the discord

Reddit Commies planning an attack on our kek flag. Fucking give us some backup. join the discord.
discordapp.com/channels/297986009403228160/297986009403228160

>our kek flag
>let's all go to reddit guys
How many threads are there going to be about this shit?

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Your invite doesn't work for me

Tell me, retard, how can I help you if you need an older reddit account to participate?

How the fuck am I supposed to do anything about this, retard? Have you idiots not thought this out?

Don't they know that there is a star above the hammer and sickle on the Soviet flag?

you need a 5 day old account

do you expect people from reddit to know what they're doing

Then make a bunch of fucking accounts and come back to us in 5 days, stupid reddit faggot.

Redditors are fucking scum. Low IQ low test sub-humans.

They don't even know that wearing the flaps down on a ushanka is considered unmanly in traditional russian culture. They always have them down on their recolored soviet memes.

All they know is "yay leftism" and nothing else.

>reddit fags
>thinking

bump :)

Thanks for the reddit update /r/the_donald.
Great work over there

Please fuck off back to redit.

>

fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

>Actually liked this
>Undertale fags ruin it
Why? It's perfect as is. Why the fuck do they need this faggy shit sprinkled ontop.

i will clean up the flag with my 7 accounts best i can

piss off with your reddit kike-istan shit.

the better question would be "don't they know communists killed faggots on sight?"

Go back to then

>Faggot OP literally asking people us to go to reddit
>Unashamed to tell us that he is a reddit
>Sup Forums clover in fucking reddit of all places

The election GamerGated the shit out of this board.

>why does Reddit ruin things
It's almost like there's a reason people don't want them here

>he doesn't want to trigger redditards

They know nothing, it should not come as a surprise.

Helping the cause

Bump

>They don't even know that wearing the flaps down on a ushanka is considered unmanly
We had that in conscription too, it had to be seriously cold for it to be acceptable to have them down.

then go back, and leave us alone. discord-homo

>Wanting to do anything reddit related ever.

There is no reason to go to that place ever unless you come from there.

Do we have a secure communication channel? I.e. where we can be sure no redditors listening?

Secrecy doesn't matter here, what matters is sheer numbers