archive.org/details/DerJudeImSprichwortDerVlker
youtube.com/watch?v=cwYEKg1gNBc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Milch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too late now Neo.

It' inevitable.
Eventually everyone becomes antisemitic.

Why? Most Jews are quite nationalistic and right wing, they're our greatest allies against the Muslim hordes.

>anti semetic

literally a made up term to make you feel bad about yourself and people for no reason...

Antisemitism should be a crime. Do not generalize all Jews.

I agree, that's also where it's conflicting

That's because Islam is rubbing off on western culture, it's a natural prerequisite after all.

What is pol even?

It's not your fault bro, (((they))) just won't stop.

Fuck off kike.

>anti Semitic
>posts gif from Jewish comedy show
alright there maplesyrupfag

if you weren't becoming anti-semetic then you aren't trying.

No, I'm not. I just don't want to hate them, but wew lad there's alot of evidence pointing to why I should..

>most Jews are right wing

Getting really tired of this meme. Tel Aviv is the gayest city in the world and American jews have voted largely democratic for their entire existence

is it wrong i only hate the hollywood/ny tribes than the ones across the med?

Why is that man force feeding a 9 year old?

>maplesyrupfag

Why can't you Sup Forumsacks just accept that fact that not every Jew is left wing and out to get you? I wanted to join the Alt-Right with all the meme magic fun until I learned that they all hated me regardless. And I can't reason with anyone because they all think I'm lying as a way to bait them into incriminating themselves or something. I mean I could actually join DailyStormer and never say I was Jewish and just go along with all the other stuff I agree with them on but I don't want to hide among people who want me dead. Life would be easier if I was left wing like most of the other Jews in the US or if I wasn't Jewish at all, but it's not like I can just renounce my genetics.

But I get it. Jews are a minority, and I was unlucky enough to be born into it, so I shouldn't make demands from the majority. That's what SJW's do. -sigh-

I just wish I could fit in with you all.

whenever i steal money or shape shift i say "no schlomo"
am i racist pol?

Underrated post. This is how I feel. I once said this kind of thing in a NatSoc thread and they all swarmed around me saying I wasn't white.

>I just wish I could fit in with you all.
That's not the right approach. Find your own political views based on your own principles, but don't follow Sup Forums just to fit in.

I agree and have heard as much. It's just I see jews behind a lot of shit. Of course there are decent people out of any group

Embrace the redpill, for its powers are too strong for a man to resist.

Shit happens. I came here to get in on the bantz and accidentally got redpilled, or at least to the point that I would now describe myself as anti-Zionist and increasingly skeptical of the official Holocaust narrative.

Not super anti-Jew though. I dated a qt Jew for like 6 months awhile back, and her and her family were pretty cool so I doubt I'll ever get there. It's the ones at the top and their minions that are the problem. The ones at the street level are basically just cattle like the rest of us to them.

Tbh I think discriminating against people because of factors they can't control when they have the same views as you is fucking retarded. The alt-right has actually diversified my friend group more.

Some of the beliefs I know are stupid still.
>muh race mixing
For example.

>I think discriminating against people because of factors they can't control when they have the same views as you is fucking retarded
Yeah I agree with you.
>The alt-right has actually diversified my friend group more.
What do you mean?

>I never asked for this, WHY
because you spend to much time with infographics and internet-nazis.
Every problem caused by the "jew" is actually either a product of capitalism (a small percent of the population controls the msm and a ever increasing part of the worlds wealth , neo-liberalism (globalism and immigration) or social justice warriors (fat acceptance radical feminism etc.)

I've met a Mexican, a Cuban, blacks, people who are gay/lesbian

Big deal, try being an anti-semitic jew

>pic related: recommended reading to get some anti-semitic chuckles and learn about anti-semitic sayings all around the world in all languages

>link to a scan of the whole book:
archive.org/details/DerJudeImSprichwortDerVlker

Pretty much this

I'm a semet and I am offended

>WHY

It happens every single time, they've been hated everywhere, sooner or later, the local population will start to see what jews do to their societies and anti-semitism rise, it's a natural thing, like when your body discovers a
pathogen.

Surprisingly I'm not on Sup Forums much. And sjws? I definitely agree they're largely a problem. That's how this started for me.

you must understand, most people that participate in NatSoc threads have vehement hatred for jews because they have spent a lot (a LOT) of time just researching pretty much all they can about the jews, and they find lots of terrible shit the jews have done all over the world but more importantly in europe. once you get to that stage it gets to the point where you can't trust a single jew, it's just not realistic at that point.

Sup Forums feels so... "strong" in some way. Like you guys just make fun of people without apology and do seriously cool shit like with the HWNDU flag. You guys feel like winners.

Also Sup Forums stands up to the left wing media, refusing to be shamed.

Then there's this part of me which actually thinks the Nazis were cool. They invaded countries, had a strong presence in the world, unapologetically slew their enemies. Then I look at the majority of most Jews who don't even have the backbone to support their own kind in Israel and will shake hands with Muslims who probably want them dead. That kind of racial cucking makes me sick.

I want to be strong like you guys, but I cannot be one of you. You all hate Jews so much that you won't even get on board with Israel which is right in the center of the Muslim hive and constantly fighting them off because since they're Jews they must be allied with the liberal cucks in Hollywood. I wish there was just like... one way I could wiggle in here without having to compromise what I believe.

I agree with that senpai. We Germans thought like that as well which is why there are books like
>pic related

So why do you want to fit in with those types of people?

You sound like you're new. You need to lurk more to learn hat you don't need to compromise your beliefs to belong here. There are all types of people here and not everyone falls for the Nazi infographics. I came here as a self proclaimed Marxist and now I don't subscribe to any of these isms. I just believe in a set of values.

I really, really like this cartoon, it sums up the hypocrisy of the jews perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=cwYEKg1gNBc

Fun fact is that pretty much everyone in my family who served in the Waffen-SS and those politically active in the NSDAP were very happy that Israel was created after the War so the Jews have their own country and stop meddling in others countries.

Also they differed between "Nationalist Jews" (which they were supportive of) and "Leftwing Jews" which they hated until their death.

The problem is that many, also here on Sup Forums seem to believe everyone of jewish descent is a leftwing meddling jew.

We even had 2 Men of jewish-descent (Half-Jews) in high positions in the 3. Reich. See:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Milch
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice

>pic unrelated from paternal Grandpas photoalbum

The ADL was set up to protect Jewish criminals, not all Jews. They created the word antisemite and cry antisemitism for any criticism of any Jews at all, even creating canards where no slight against Jews was intended in the first place, and the capitalize on the holocaust as a defense mechanism. Most Jews aren't part of the 1% or the Jewish mafia, so there's no reason to hate them. That doesn't mean you can't hate the influencers.

>when pol convinces you outright anti semetism is stupid
Thanks, I needed that.

Read the culture of critique

Yeah I'm new. I know that everyone here doesn't want to kill me, it feels like enough to feel persona non grata.

More than anything I'm confused. I'm used to the Jew haters being a bunch of guys at least in their 40's and not people my age like gaming, anime, internet culture, etc. It feels so incongruous.

I'm so obsessed with this that I read the Daily Stormer's entire article on what it means to be Alt-Right. Still it seems so "off" to me. Things like Pepe memes and anime shitposting are so light-hearted - even the Nazi stuff has always seemed tinged with irony. It's hard to believe that people can be simultaneously silly and of very targeted, gleeful malice.

All I know is that I'm not going to have many friends as long as I'm truthful with people. I could go to my synagogue and talk to other people my age, but if I say that I voted Trump I'd be out on my ass.

>tfw anti semitic and bagel fever

See: It's all about education

Told ya so....

>they're our greatest allies against the Muslim hordes.

Jewish 4D chess in a nutshell: Either the West collapse and the jews become the biggest uncontested power on earth either we remove kebab and the jews obtain greater israel to backstab us at the end.

feels wrong for me to hate an entire group of people but I have to admit that I find some of the arguments on this board compelling

Yeah, I understand. Only I don't want to meddle in anyone's culture, least of all as part of an ethno-religious conspiracy.

Who knows? Maybe I'll end up moving to Israel one day if WW3 doesn't happen first. I swear if there's a nuclear war it'll be over someone's developing nuclear program e.g. Iran/North Korea.

But honestly, having grown up in a Jewish community, I can't believe that there's some conspiracy. My synagogue was full of rich lawyers and businessmen, and they seemed just as selfish as anyone. I can't imagine a whole group of them working together. Like when I was at uni I once got the number of this one big lawyer and was asking his advice for pre-law and if he could help open some doors, but the guy was a complete asshole to me despite the fact that we went to the same temple and knew my parents. imo people are going to follow their own self-interests over anything else.

Sorry if that conflicts with whatever you all believe. That's just my experience.

The problem isn't that they are selfish, it's that when you(we goys anyway) call them out on it, they hide behind their Jewishness as a defense. Even when other Jews call them on it, they're called self-hating Jews.

>Sorry if that conflicts with whatever you all believe. That's just my experience.

Actually is the other way around, this site conflicts with what you belive.

If there's an actual conspiracy, obviously the mayority of jews don't participate on it and probably don't even know nothing about it.

I've never seen anyone who belive in those conspiries that all jews are part of it.

Good men don't have a choice.

Yes, i think most smart people on here realize that. It's frustrating me just as much when i see the whole "Oh that person is of jewish roots, of course they must be a subversive evil person naturally" because even most of the 3. Reich didn't think in such black/white terms.
I just dislike leftwing, marxist, communist etc. jewish people, especially those in the Press and when i get to talk or chat with some right-wing jew, especially if they are nationalists we often end up agreeing on topics such as the scourge of leftwing/marxist jews in the press and politics.

When there is a Jew who thinks Germany shouldn't be flooded with multiculturalism nor be constantly chastised because of WW2, he's my friend.

>pic related is a book that was written by a Swiss Nationalist Jew and a German NSDAP politician about "The Jewish Question" from 1936 which proposes the creation of Israel and the migration of Jews to the USA & Israel

don't confuse those who support and push the zionist elite and average israelis. Most average israelis are actually getting fucked by the zionists. where's israelbro when you need him

The biggest difficulty in this is people regarding hate. If a Jew had love in his heart, he'd cease to be a Jew. Anyone can choose to stop believing stupid shit so antisemitism doesn't even really exist.

Great Israel's borders would probably never expand out of the Middle East, even in their wildest dreams. They don't have enough people to sustain that much territory, not even in a couple generations, with their birth rates.

There is no such thing my leaf-friend, there is only the truth. The truth might sting, but rather that then being a sleeping sheep. Now red-pill your nation!!!

It's called in-group thinking. Everyone does that. Personally I wish the ADL didn't exist. The more Jews who cry, "Antisemitism!" at things that aren't antisemitic will end up convincing more people to hate Jews for being crybabies.

I try to tell my family and other Jews this, to grow a thicker skin and just insult people back or ignore them instead of calling everything antisemitic and hiding in a corner, but you can't really change anyone.

Also you all aren't goys to me. I don't think Jews are a "Chosen People" and I don't want to conspire against or backstab anyone unless they are my actual enemies. If I call all non-Jews goyim then I'd be a hypocrite for wishing you all to stop thinking all Jews are evil.

the jew is a doomed race, and will quickly be massacred by the future western muslim hordes

only then will the jews realize what they have done when their pets beak fro their leashes

Shlomo you can't see the forest for the trees. The very fact that you're part of a group that see themselves as separate from the rest of society is the crux of the problem.

What we should have learned from WW2 is that different ethnic and religious groups are in a constant state of rivalry and competition. Instead we embraced multiculturalism which is nothing short of a suicide cult.

Judaism IS the conspiracy. It's a religion whose whole entire purpose is to latch onto other cultures and suck them dry like vampires

youtube.com/watch?v=mucb6r8tFAI

>I hold none of the beliefs that come with Judaism but I'm still a Jew and I try to convince other to not believe those things.
>le secular Jew meme

See, you're the kind I have the biggest problem with. The ideology itself is loaded with the implication that one is born a Jew, and one dies a Jew. It's an unfortunate state, but one can't deconstruct the actions of Jewry without deconstructing the identity of it; one compels the other. If this wasn't the case, we'd see more of you speaking publicly against white genocide tactics. Only now is this being discussed when you're getting a taste of your own medicine. It's a shame really, but I don't buy fence-sitters' pity party for a second.

He admit he was Jewish you fucking idiot

Yes, enough people to fit into a thumbnail image brought down America. Fucking idiot. Also I don't see myself as being separate. YOU see me as being separate and then project your narrow-mindedness onto me. Grow up and stop imagining the world as a best seller novel with a simple narrative with simple characters who have simple goals. Is that how you think the world works? Nice and easy and clean: all the Jews like ants working collectively to destroy other cultures? Goddamn I'd love to be as stupid as stupid as you. It would make everything so much easier.

>name calling
>not knowing Occam's razor
>pilpul nonsense

You're a coward is what you are.

le go fuck yourself. How does an entire group have a singular identity that can be deconstructed? The problem is left wingers, and most Jews happen to be left wing, yet you troglodytes conflate the two.

>Actions of the Jewry

You don't know the first thing about Jews. There are different denominations. Do you think the conservatives in Israel are anything like the lefties in NYC and Hollywood? Of course it makes it easier to hate everyone in a group if you think in simple terms.

>White genocide tactics

Prove to me that Jews as a singular body are out to kill Whites compelled by their Jewish identity. Also you can comb through Jewish texts all you want to find instances of God commanding Jews to kill gentiles; that argument would only hold water if you could also prove that all Jews are equally orthodox.

>Occam's razor
So you admit to seeing the world as a very simple place?

>name calling
I apologize for my outburst.

>Calls me Schlomo
Turnabout is fairplay

>Calls me a coward.
And I call you a hypocrite.

Cry me a river Goldberg

When jews crashed the German economy in 1923 they manipulated the stock market and bought up German property for a fraction of its original value. In 1933 when Hitler came to power Jews earned on average 11x the average German worker. Then when Hitler tried to go off the gold standard so Germany was no longer beholden to Jewish controlled central banks they boycotted German goods.

It's the same fucking story throughout history. You work together to undermine the in-group preferences of non-jews, seize control of the media and the economy through subterfuge, then act surprised off when non-jews try to level the playing field

And don't give me that bullshit about jews not being tribal. Jews are the most fiercely tribal group of people to ever exist. Israel is an ethnostate. Jews even have their own derogatory term for non-jews who work on their behalf (Shabbos Goyim)

Jews are Nazis in every aspect, they just lacked the strength in numbers to enact their plans

I hate leftards and globalists. Simply by probability I will dislike more Jews due to their overrepresentation in those two groups. Right wing Jews are cool with me. Average Jewish people who are kind of centrist or neutral sociopolitically I have no feelings for either way.

E S C A P E
S
C
A
P
E

>Sabbos Goyim

bahahaha you're mistake here was to take something outside your culture and proceed to think you understand it. That's not a derogatory name at all! It's a joking title orthodox Jews use for non-Jews who help them on the Sabbath - helping them willingly.

>tribal

Hmm I wonder why that is? Perhaps because a bunch of malignant Papists blamed every wrong in the world on the non-Christians and forced Jews to live in isolated communities, restricting Jews from the rights of full citizens? Then you have the nerve to say that such isolation was self-imposed?

The great thing about arguing with you people is that you write my counterarguments for me. I hardly have to do any work.

Now isn't it tea time in Jolly 'Ol England? Or have the Muslims gotten that banned for you too, spineless worm.

>Also I don't see myself as being separate. YOU see me as being separate and then project your narrow-mindedness onto me.

How exactly did you draw that conclusion? You're the one's who demand special privileges. The very fact that you have your own religion and refuse to adopt Christian culture and values proves that you see yourselves as separate

I demand special privileges? In the first post you quoted, I said that I DIDNT want special privileges.

>Refuse to adopt Christian culture.
Christianity is a schismatic cult of Judaism started by Jews. I should ask you why you don't adopt Jewish culture and values.

>Perhaps because a bunch of malignant Papists blamed every wrong in the world on the non-Christians and forced Jews to live in isolated communities, restricting Jews from the rights of full citizens?

The mental gymnastics of you jews is fantastical. All you had to do was convert to Christianity. But you refused. And then you blamed us for persecuting you when you tried to infiltrate our culture and peddle filth and degeneracy.

Jews are the worst criminals in human history

just one part of a thai ladyboy imageboard

You're not a true anti-semite until you refuse to accept anyone with any connection to any kike whatsoever, and that includes Donald Trump, the man with a grandmother who has an Ashkenazic Jewish surname, the man whose family have all married Jews and who have been marrying Jews for generations.

>I should ask you why you don't adopt Jewish culture and values.

Maybe its because you all look like this? And because your culture peddles degeneracy and advocates communism?

Sorry but no, I absolutely do not believe you- you're either not really a "Jew", lying to us like you kikes constantly do, or (this is so unlikely) you're a child and you're lucky enough to have milder parents who haven't exposed you to the cult yet.

You know what your religion is, you know what your sacred texts say, you know that you have nothing to do with the Hebrew people of the levant. You know what your people do to innocent children and people behind closed doors, constantly.

>with a grandmother who has an Ashkenazic Jewish surname
You do realize that just because Jews use a name sometimes that doesn't mean that it is a Jewish name, right? Shaquille O'Neal isn't Irish.

>You're not a true anti-semite until you refuse to accept anyone with any connection to any kike whatsoever
Are you going to stop wearing jeans simply because kikes invented them too? Go fuck yourself, dipshit.

It's a natural response to learning that Jews are waging war against your people, country, and culture.

The truth is antisemitic.

Take notes lads

Kikes didn't invent jeans though, they were invented by Europeans so nah I'm not going to stop.

Having an Ashkenazic surname, while being totally nasty, doesn't necessarily make you a kike- sure- but having that name, as well as having tons of family members in the last 100 years, including all of your children, marry kikes, and having a lifelong loyalty to Israel, shared by your father, so strong that you win awards for it, and having tons of kikes employed in the top positions of your cabinet and corporation, and having friendships with several pedophile kikes, and doing business with people like the Rothschilds and Rockefellers ALL make it perfectly obvious whether or not this Ashkenazic surname actually has anything to do with a Jewish connection. If you can't see it you're just ignorant and a moron.

Another shariablue convert?

enemy of my enemy is my friend. the jews are not actively trying to kill us at the moment, unlike the muslims. we treat them like the US treated USSR during WW2

Atheist Jews are even worse. They've simply replaced religion with Darwinism in the rationalization of their supremacy. Also, this psychotic elite are firmly in control of the religious fanatics as a means of controlling their "lesser brethren".

Jewish Nationalism is anti white nationalism

Welcome to hell. You'll be hating yourself for the next 6-12 months until you finally accept (most, with few exceptions) kikes are objectively evil and cancerous.

You just blow in here from reddit lad? Don't worry, soon you won't allow such labels as anti-semitic to stop you from seeking truth

>Arabs and Muslims are semites
>Jews align themselves directly with Muslims to the extent if you're anti-Jew (anti-semite), you're anti-Muslim

What did kikes mean by this

Go to Israel now kike before you are gassed

I don't hate Israel. I want the Jews out of my country and located there, and I want us to stop sending them money

badass pic
danke

Of course, that's why you are going there to fight for ((them)) goy, they are the only democracy in the middle east remember?

>All you had to do was convert
sounds familiar

Jews are actively trying to scare other Jews into leaving their home countries for shithole Israel. I'm not against them all going there, but it should be noted that this is one facet of them making life miserable in the West.

Even Jews in "Nazi" Germany needed a push to leave for Palestine. They loved Germany. So, the Zionists colluded with Hitler to make conditions rough for Jews so that they'd leave willingly. Otherwise, Israel still just be a country of dirt farmers and religious fanatics.

no youre wrong goy
it's da ebul nazis
jews have no power in society and repeating your antisemitic canards will not change the poor powerless position of the Chosen

So Jews are trying to make other Jews lives hell so they leave for Israel? Sounds good to me hope they continue