SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39475127
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes the Islamic Caliphate of England might undo Spain

There will be a muslim mayor of Gibralatar one day. perhaps the place will be called New Sadickistan

>French Barcelone

I approve this.

>being continually browned my arabs, poo in loos, niggers etc.
>oy chap let's start a war over a rock

ok

You'll have to fight vs germany for the islands.

Her Majesty's Royal Magaluf Regiment could take over Mallorca within the hour

algarve is ours reeee

If we invade Catalonia, we'll invade Andorra as well, there's no point in having a country within another country.

hahahhahaha nice fuck up pajeet can you get anything right?

Fixed

>its a muslim invades the peninsula episode
We have seen his before, Sadiq

A Portugeezer seceded it to us last night best ally.

nigga what? I just forgot to quote you two faggots. Are you that bored?

>G0Y

Damn, my sister is now British, thanks. I guess I can visit once in a while.

>all Gibraltar threads have been made by Brits or one of the cucked excolonials
>nothing from Spaniards
rly makes u think

When EU invited Turkey to join the EU last year, did you hear them insisting the return of Northern Cyprus to the Cypriots ?

>UK decides to invade and conquer the moorish side of Spain

Hehe, I bet they feel just at home.

No no you are wrong. I don't feel bad for you at all. In fact the muslims taking over UK is hilarious. I'm just pointing it out abdul

Fuck off, the moment you invade Spain i'll go there to defend it.

Can't wait to bath in anglo rothschild pet blood, you disgusting inbreed subhuman.

>we don't get the Baleares
Fuck off

>Trusting the British

You'll get back-stabbed as soon as you're not useful to them anymore. You'll always be seen as a subhuman by them.

>mfw you'll be alone with a pistol and a spanish flag vs the entire British Army and American jets after they sink some boat.

now thats the real redpile

That's the creepiest gif I've ever seen.

Actually our goverment said that they hoped for a soft brexit because no one would benefit from playing dumb games, meanwhile that old hag which obviously hasn't had a good fuck in her entire live said they would go to war with us for Gibraltar after some german bantered them.

The british have always been huge scumbags, it's not something that was magically going to change with the turn of the century, I hope the EU stays out of this and let's us deal with them properly.

Doesn't matter, anyone who fights against the inbreed satanist anglo goes to heaven.

>worked in a northern pub for 6 months last year.
This image isn't even a joke.

Yeah, it's pretty strange

>You'll get back-stabbed as soon as you're not useful to them anymore

Like you did when you joined the French to invade us?

No, way worse.

>A bunch of weaklngs that start peeing themselves after one shot of Vodka
>To take over

Hahahaha, try to get them to stop throwing themselves off balconies first.

Top ID

the defence secretary said that we'd take any measures necessary to defend gibraltar's sovereignty. no need to lie, pedro

FTFY

Things have escalated rather quickly

I'm surprised by how fast this Gibraltar-EU issue has descended into ridiculousness on the UK side. I mean, war threats, seriously? I sense some serious smokescreen effort from Mays cabinet side to keep Brexiters occupied while they're getting their collective asses rammed at the negotiation table.

>GOY CIA

t. rasheed vijayahangaranganar, proud quebecer

They've threatened us with war maybe we should send some chads and tetes to england. They'll run out of women and jobs in no time, we'll get an unconditional surrender in less than six months.

Your government dropped the war talk today, after realizing how quickly they lost their cool after a bit of banter

>bbc.com/news/uk-politics-39475127

If they barked this hard, this quickly over nothing, is because they know they are cornered. Time to drop the smug posting, Brits. Keep your cool and start negotiating, you need to give us a good reason to let you come in to our country.

t. Mohammed ibn Mohammed

Maybe we should nuke Madrid

>tfw half Spanish
>tfw my dad settled in the better country
Thank fuck I'm not over there, lads.

>As a Asturian I will have to share land with Portugal
NOOOOOOO

>you need to give us a good reason to let you come in to our country.
Your economy would collapse if no Brits came this summer

I had simpathy for them because it's hard to defend the current EU but they are just the same pieces of shit as ever.

I think we should actually put some boots in La Linea, a small detachment of 1000-2000 troops and a pair of frigates near the waters would work until things get cleared up just in case, you never know with this people.

Wow, Brits suck at making memes. Check ours.

MANOLOE'D.

It's almost as if UK is not used to negotiating from a position of weakness. I guess they better get used to it.

>neets make the best memes

t. poo in loo

B-but muh article 50.

The EU insisted that we pass over sovereignty of Gibraltar to Spain as we were leaving. Gibraltar said that wouldn't be happening. The Spanish got incredibly angry, so our government released a statement saying that we fully support Gibraltar as it's a Crown territory.

What part of this is a war threat?

Most of our tourism is French and German, Visas are a thing too. We are talking about the free movement of people from Gibraltar to Spain, and the transport of goods.

If you guys are out of the EU, we need to negotiate something that benefits both of us, if you're not willing to, then we have no reasons to keep our borders open to you. Surely this sounds reasonable to you and not an issue worthy of pity war threats?

Don't they habe nukes and a 3-1 advantage? No one wants to go to fucking war nigger

>The EU insisted that we pass over sovereignty of Gibraltar to Spain as we were leaving
That didn't happen at all you silly cunt.

;^)

kek desu

soon

You forgot the bottle of tio pepe

Yes it did Pablo

I make 20k a year just by renting my house during the 3 months of suffer to Brits, Germans, French and Americans. They pay the whole mortage for a year and I have enough to sustain myself till the next summer. I can work every once in a while just to save bucks.

Lmao, check this meme too.

DAMN YOU BARBOSA

Is this just memeing or actually happening ? I want my people to retake OUR world.

Drop me an article then, friendo.

>UK
>Wants to conquer former lands of Al-Andalus

The memes keep making themselves

>We are talking about the free movement of people from Gibraltar to Spain, and the transport of goods.
You fuck the border checks up on purpose every summer anyway, so no real change there. Don't forget about the Spanish citizens that rely on Gibraltar for you know JOBS. The thing your country seem to struggle to create.

>Surely this sounds reasonable to you and not an issue worthy of pity war threats?
Sure that's reasonable, so is an £100 visa per tourist from Britain

ehe :3

at least shop the guinness out of it

DELETE THIS

ENJOY YOUR HALFBLERONE

Top kek

You're even more delusional than I thought

>muh 3 to 1

I wouldn't have it any other way, we've always had to deal with 3 to 1 or worse thanks to our shitty demographics and still we were #1 for well over a century, I would even fancy 50 to 1 against their kind, we have a good record against them and they only perform in defensive wars or if someone has done the heavy ligting for them.

If it really happens theyll soon learn that we are not Argentina and that neither them are America. Yes they can cripple us, but we can cripple them too, it's not like we are defenceless or their country is 4000km away.

The UK can flex all it likes. Once it leaves the EU. Anything to do with an EU country will be EU vs that country.

UK will be a nice example :')

where are your
n u k e s
lol

>but we can cripple them too
kek Gibraltar maybe but definitely not Britain

well it seems we have a traitor here

Will you fight against the anglo menace, Hans?

The Eternal Anglo. The Jews of Europe.

The Union Jack would be flying over The Royal Palace of Madrid within weeks and you know it.

Nukes are a non issue, the moment you fire one your entire island dissapears off the map.

Look it up, any country retarded enough to use a nuke will get bombed to hell by the rest of the world.

>If it really happens theyll soon learn that we are not Argentina

You're right. Argentina had an air force, a Navy and an army that actually tried fighting.

Yours ran away from Iraq after some Madrid commuters got turned into paella.

Never forget the Peninsular War.

Spain is literally just another word for Mexico here. You are completely irrelevant.

>The Spanish got incredibly angry
There is pretty much nothing about Gibraltar on Spanish and other European media, meanwhile in Britain it's a top story in every single one of your news websites

And it was your authorities who threatened to seriously cripple Spain even though they didn't say ANYTHING

Reminder that any close quad or quints means kek disapproves what you just said.