ITT: Countries that won't be around in 30 years

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gimme more yum is a weak leader.

Wrong it will continue to exist as long as the eternal president Kim Il-Sung continues to rule

Sweden and France are done. Germans I have hope they will snap out of it and start up the ovens again. Canada should be done but I think we are too irreleavnt of a frozen shithole to be done by then.

Sweden
France
Germany
Netherlands
Belgium
England
Spain
Italy
Greece
Canada

Portugal.
It will continue to have the same name, but the natve portuguese(whitees) will be minority. probably within 40-50 years

We will no longer be a country, we will be an Empire.

this ones just going to get bigger tbqh

damn, so many Union Jacks.

LOL

are you serious muhammed? your pathetic isles of shit, rain and sheep are sinking into the fucking sea. your "empire" has been in steady decline after churchill got on his knees and worshipped the big jewish cock.

I always wanted to go to canada.
I love the cold. I love whites and asians. Im gay.

But i hate Islam, 90% of all blacks and arabs.
Not to mention the joke you call a PM. Even worse than Merkel.

>Rain

Seriously, a Norwegian talking about shit weather?

Yes we know german user fucking christ
Get a trip already with how much you bring this up lol

what?

ALL OF THEM~

Would you hatefuck a British trap?

No more gibs for Genghis.

number 7

All of them

hatefuck? For that I'd have to hate/despise you first.
Make me do that and we can arrange something

thats not a country silly

It's bad, user. Far worse than I could have possibly imagined.

Saged for shit thread. Reddit go home.

Nigga we just passed Islamic blasphemy laws ffs we are so fucking done. It's a race to the bottom and we just took another huge dive

But you Germans hate us. You want to metaphorically 'Köln' our economy.

I doubt anything will happen to Pakistan

I like my men how i like my tea - hot and british.
I do however get quite a feel of hatred if i think about ww1 and that I will be going down in the sinking ship while you guys made it out.

I wanted to die with a brit on my side.

You sad deluded little man.

Many have tried but England will endure.

Spain will break up into 3 different countries.

I hope Northern Ireland goes back as we don't want that troublesome clay.

>France
>done

The current year will prove you wrong, leaf

stop being gay

Nah.

I'm British but not manly.

Keep crying mate.

thats what makes you hot luv

I want to die. Btw, this is what our countries did to each other for (((them))).

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

should be (((Europeans))) booing

Really, nigga? Our capital's 45% white and it's ran by an aloha snackbar.

Why do you want to die babes? Atleast lets die side by side next time we fight.
Our countries showed that together we can be allies. Together we fought them all off.

Also the vid is pretty sad. My grandfather always told me stories about ww2. I got lots of pics and stories.
Makes me sad to think about but oh well...

>implying they won't annex the US

Because I feel like the future will be miserable and I'm admittedly too weak to deal with it. I feel like Brexit was a rare phenomena and the EU will do everything to punish us.

I wish it was like the 18th century when we used you as based mercenaries.

Global Finnish Empire when? I ready to serve the Khan.

awwwe
Being afraid of something is completly normal. I would be much more worried if i wouldnt be afraid myself. Brexit and Trump are not a rare phenomena.
The EU wont last forever. Maybe it wont be in our timeline but for future generations.

>I wish it was like the 18th century when we used you as based mercenaries.
To bad we cant travel back in time.

Here I'll leave my skype: deafkiibou
Add me if you wanna text some more some time but i gotta eat now, im hungry

Take care britboi and hit me up when ever you want to have a beer...or well...tea i guess.

I would feel safe in your big, Kraut arms.

stay away, faggot.

No we didn't you fucking retard. A motion in parliament means they're talking about something. You can have a motion for anything. A motion to speak about muh islamic discrimination is basically just their opportunity to get in front of the rest of the gov and cry about how people are mean to sandnigger fee fees.

There's no islamic law (yet).

The Swedish rubber band of tolerance is stretched to its limit and it will snap back with great nationalist vengeance

>Im gay.
Checks out. You'll be perfect for Canada.

Where in Germany do you come from?

White piece of shit, white fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A black man. Know that even the lowliest of the blacks is greater than your greatest white prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a black man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic white-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want white children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

lul
chill out cletus

How though? Finland seems like Winland so far.

Southern Germany, BadenWürttemberg

What about you cutie pie?

Estonia will annex spurdos

I don't know if I want to tell you. You may not like it.

This country is probably the most stable in the world, but either EU or Russia will most likely destroy our national sovereignty(or start a war while trying). A truly independent Finland seems very unlikely in 30 years.

I know. Ain't it great?

cute pic

Try me burger.

nigger

You're gay? That's cool. How about you kill yourself you disgusting pervert. No joke. Literally kill yourself you vile piece of subhuman scum.

>repression

That's a pretty mean thing to say to someone.

you better tell me boy~

jeeez calm down

thanks, have another one

Kill yourself you flaming effeminate faggot.

Thank you cutie~
Youre boosting my ego so much right now.
to get people mad just because i love them cute boys - what a powerfull feeling that is

It's only a matter of time before you join us user, the more you repress, the more of a faggot you'll be when you come around. Sorry, but that's the rule with buttmad homophobes.

I would literally slit both of your throats and not even care about it. You are both disgusting pedophiles.

still waiting for an answer.

Careful! Don't push him to much, he'll figure it out eventually

I live in Scotland but I am Anglo. My surname is from Old English, for God's sake.

Oh my! Naughty!
But doesnt that make you not any better than the musshits you seem to despise too?
You might have more in common with them than you thought huh?
Might aswell convert lol

>flirting with men online
>LARPing as a small girl
>scottish

You don't know me.

Btw, Karen is 17.

the fun part is that UK will soon have to cease to use union jack and come back to st.georges cross. but at least you had brexit amirite

>Turkey
>Europe
xd

Scoootland ayyyy
so youre english but you live in scotland

Damn i had a scottish mate i used to play League with. It was soo hard for me to understand his english because of the dialect/accent (whatever you wanna call it) but i got used to it eventually.

Why would i not like that???
So silly of you to think that

Let me explain.

I was born in Scotland so I do have the accent (although mine's is very light and I use next to no dialect words) but the problem I have is that English now want to distance themselves from Scotland because of the independence stuff.

Lowland Scots have the same genetics as a Northern English person and the only Gaelic area is the Western Highlands and Scottish Herbides.

Basically, I don't want to be associated with Kiltniggers.

Well aren't you just the little edgelord?

That's understandable user, make sure you move down before Scotland gets dispatched for being such whiny bastards.

>Basically, I don't want to be associated with Kiltniggers.
LOL
its the same here in germany btw.
We in the south hate the northerner and the other way around. Though its more complicated since we have many regions and dialects.

So i do see where youre coming from.

My whole family is against Scottish independence and we all vote Tory.

I think we are a group of Anglos who accidentally got lost up here.

It's just that I hate when people act as if Lowland Scotland is any different from England when it isn't. I also hate when Scotland is put into the theoretical 'Celtic Union' of Ireland, Wales, Scotland and Britanny even though we are barely Celtic genetically, linguistically or culturally.

My surname is Old English meaning it is Anglo meaning it is Germanic. We are British.

Why do you hate the Northerners btw? Do you like the Rhinelanders?

Still better than having pakis in your country. No offense love. Scot > Paki
Though i only met one scot, so i cant really judge.

Are you planing on moving?
Dunno how old you are but i assume you would already have moved if you had the chance huh?

I don't know where I want to go but you are right that right now I am too young to be able to do much about it.

I see myself more as 'Anglo' or 'Brit' than 'Scot'. The latter being an embarrassing term nowadays.

The best Scots are the ones who live in the tiny villages like the one my honourable surname came from and I wish to visit someday so I can thrust the floor with my penis and feel the power of my weird-sounding Germanic ancestors who never had any French in their tongue.

Its not real hate. Its banter and hate out of boredom. Like...internationaly we consider the brittons as our friendly rivals. You know like friends but acting like cunts to each other.

If it comes down we all stand together in germany, be it saxon, bavarian, swabian or rhinelanders.

The rhinelander think we swabians are strict,hardworking and stingy. They like us for our dialect though. No hard feelings between us.

In fact the people we hate most are right next to us. Called Badener. We are pissed at each other because we been stuck together into one state ---> Baden and Württemberg (-> Baden-Württemberg) after ww2

>Rhinelanders
They are our Californians.

In 30 years we live in in a world that doesn't have any countries. Ugly people will be removed and more beautiful world will be shaped.

Well lets say i move to the UK.
That doesnt make me a britton. Im still german.
Same goes for you. Youre in Scotland but that doesnt automatically makes you scottish.
You know where youre from.

>so I can thrust the floor with my penis and feel the power of my weird-sounding Germanic ancestors
Take some pics and send it to me while youre at it if you dont mind ;^)