Mens rights

I'm a swedish student and i'm forced to wright about "Breaking norms" So i thought, Fuck it.
I'm going to write about how men are opressed and how we all in sociaty kinda just pushes mens problems to the side (At least in sweden)
If anyone got good sources and arguments for mens rights feel free to help me out.

I'm gonna presentate this infront of the gender studies class (Filled with feminists)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need to get laid

This
also op don't reveal your power level.
It will only hurt you in the end.... they are not ready for the truth.

Imagine my situation, I get told about how good refugees are and how real the wage gap is.

Now when i get the platform to speak my mind why should i cuck in?

kek

Read Machiavellis Laws of Power
>Law 38: Think as you like, but behave like others

It's not worth comitting social suicide for some shallow cause
And again, get fucking laid
Get that anger out of your system

>I'm gonna presentate this infront of the gender studies class (Filled with feminists)
Pic related, very much so!
archive.is/dBehg
Essay also related.

So what's the max sentence in Swedistan for going against the femcuck dogma?

2 years for hate speech.

I'm not subhuman so getting laid has never been an issue, The issue is. I'm forced to write a speech about men in todays sociaty not matter if i like it or not. So instead of cucking in i'll go out with a bang

>I'm a swedish student and i'm forced to wright about "Breaking norms" So i thought, Fuck i
Show them ths picture.Then ask them, when they will break the norm of being dumb birthmachines and play an adult soccergame?
Ask them when Beyonce will break the norm, and play "Who run the world girls" in a stadium with only female audience?

Damn, thank god you're ready for prison after being fucked over by your government for so many years.

Guess what, teachers don't give a shit about your opinions. They only want you to repeat the pc-garbage they have taught you. Sure you can write about men's rights, but not only will they fail you on that assignment, but it's likely that they will fail you for that whole course.

If you really want to do it, then at least be a little clever about it. Maybe write something about stay at home dads (norm breaking), and then use facts and sources that show that men do a better job as parents and therefore it's in the best interest of the kids that dad takes care of them, not mom (reeeeeee men can't be better than women!!). Use your imagination. How badly can you break their brains while still playing by their rules?

Tack, Was thinking about this already, I don't wanna say men is better. I just wanna bring some light to issues men face.

>Lower chance of getting custody compared to a women.

If your not going to tell the truth, you might as well not do it. If your gonna come from some perspective of men being the victims you already lost. Faggot.
Here, I gave the information you needed.If your going to stand in front of a bunch of feminists, wanting to "teach" them a lesson. That is how you do it.
>>Lower chance of getting custody compared to a women.
That is just pathetic.

Realsexism.com

don't bother if your teacher is female

they pander to girls and stack the odds against guys

Hey friend, this is the way I suggest you do it

You begin your presentation with something along the lines of "What if I told you that an entire almost 50% of our population was... " and make references to "and this gender receives hugely imbalanced XYZ in comparison, and yet we do nothing about it?"

basically your job is to get them all riled up, thinking youre preaching to the choir about womyn, then at the end reveal that you were talking about men all the while. Keep it vagueish at the start but still use the real facts eg domestic violence (instigated more by women) child abuse (women kill and hurt their kids more) men die at work, have more dangerous occupations, custody, genital mutilation. etcetcetc

good luck

Thanks britbong, Exactly what i needed

seems relevatn

"Women are the niggers of the world" - john Lennon

Men dying more in genocide, pill them about how muslim men in arranged marriages are forced to provide for multiple women, men can't abstain from parental responsibility like women can with abortions, male child sex slaves having less action done for them. Honestly I'd say go for it and if the teacher fails you for the mere political stance then get higher authorities involved.

But after that you have to go on, not just say "its about men" the women stuff and flash is the opener, and then they got their interest and you have to bomb them with more evidence and stuff

Say this:

Men have higher rates of poverty, homelessness, suicide, work related deaths, suffer inequality in the judicial system (men get harsher sentences for the same crimes), lose in the divorce court, there are fewer men in further education than women, men are the primary victims for war and can still be drafted.

Feminist only cherrypick the inequalities they ''suffer'' from (and often lie about these such as the wage gap myth (look up christiana hoff summers wage gap myth)), and paint a picture of oppression based on this image. They believe in a patriarchy which means a mass conspiracy by all men to oppress women.
Good luck if you need more advice my skype is fortune.cookie7 I'll gladly help you out.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Skriv om den orättvisa fördelningen av ensamvårdnad. Bryt normen och ge pappan barnet 9/10 ggr. Så kvinnor kan jobba och försörja barn de inte får träffa.

(Wright about the uneven care for children after a divorce. Change the norm and have the woman support children they aren't allowed to see)

>oppressed
Framing it as oppression is retarded and part of the problem. Frame it as bias or inequality

>Law 38: Think as you like, but behave like others

What's the point of thinking if you just give in to what other want in the end? at that point you might as well just think like them as well because you are already contributing to their side.

Just because you don't have a gf it doesn't mean it's the women's fault.

>Now when i get the platform to speak my mind
This guy

It's a platform to hang from, not speak your mind, you imbecile. Conceal your power level, bid your time, speak to the right ears.

I wouldn't consider men right's activism a decent alternative to PC garbage. It's the same shit, just mirrored. Don't become like them. You have to overcome the identity politics, not make it work backwards.

This right here

>applying feminism to men

lol, Swedes are cucks even when trying hard not to be.