SWEDEN YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh not like they gon have any kids

"""""for love""""

They have 2 kids

>eh not like they gon have any kids

He marries her, gets citizen status, now his 210 cousins have a legal argument to immigrate.

You americans are pretty dumb when it comes to these scams, that's probably why you're a 60% white nation now.

Hell you're so stupid you even let them get citizenship through birth on your soil.

YES GEORGIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOED

They both look finnish in their phenotypes.

I want to get a qt pure pristine pink pussy and nipples blonde blue-eyed woman from Sweden as a wife.

I know it will be easy cause I have brown skin, a big dick, and I know how to dance (works everytime)

But then I realize that even if it would be very easy to pull that off, the fucking stupid cunt swede would probably let in refugees into our house and would want to raise our mixed kids as leftists.

Having a fucking swede as your wife... wouldn't wish this fate even to my worst enemy.

i see nothing wrong with this , its an old coupple - leave sweden alone for one day man they´ve enough shit on their plate.

also im pretty sure he took a bike with him and was ontop of a train then shat while riding the train with 4000other indians simultaenously shitting releeasing a shittornade as they gripped on tightly their stuffed bags full of rice and curry , moaning and groaning as shit flew through the air onto other indians as they greedily swalloed all the poop (its a holy ritual to eat poop) and they all orgasmed from it. then they wiped with their hands and scratched their buttholes one last time.
>soon i´ll be with her , he thought to himself as he smeared off the fresh poopoo on the trains top.

It's some old infertile cunt so it doesn't matter who sticks his dick into her.

> know it will be easy cause I have brown skin, a big dick, and I know how to dance (works everytime)

Why you think refugeese rape so much? They find out the average swedish woman won't have anything to do with shitskins

You're fucking Swedish,

I just see two people that are happy together. It's not like he's raping her in an alley and forcing cultural enrichment upon her. Bunch of haters on this board.

Go lose some weight you jiggling retard

Even if I was fat I could still lose weight. You will alway be a cucked swede

Learn to Sup Forums. Newfag

This happened in the 70s you Mongoloid.

They married 40 years ago.

This. For Christians you people hate too much.

She stole his heart, he stole the bike.

>Rode a bike
Yeah we can see her in the picture.

calls someone a newfag, kek, kys

Good for them

>being upset by this

I swear none of you retards ever know what you're talking about. They got married 40 years ago. They have children in their 30s.

Only jamal's steal, you should know this by now.

I really wish this stupid "use nouns as verbs" meme would fucking die already. Also, die.

And they can all keep mixing themselves dirrectly into the shit hole locations we call "inner-cities"
Meanwhile intelligent whites and other productive memebers of our society move away and own land.

Haha, I actually know those people in the picture. They are super nice and have really well behaved kids. They behave like swedes, except their skin color is a bit darker. He's been here for well over 30 years and hasn't brought any "cousins" or anything.

This is probably the first and last time I'll write this but
Sup Forums BTFO

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA

inb4 he rapes and kills her inspired by a prophecy

lmao you're fucking pulling me leg cunt Scandi chicks are the loosest sheilas around

He drove all that way to wash his ass in the snow.

Delete this

Are Indians the best lovers?

If all goes well, my white gf and I will get married next summer. Here's to interracial love and mating.

It'd be impolite to have his swedish qt rim his asshole without giving it a good clean

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

here here.

(I'm mixed race too)

> until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin

being a yank I'm sure you'd know the taste

Anglo women would be easier if you didn't need a crane to get them lying down.

How big is your Colombian willy whacker

OMG THATS SO ROMANTIC!!!!!!

but I would bike 2000 miles
and I would bike 2000 more
just to be the man biked 4000 miles
to poo in front of your door

Thats fine. Because they will breed with whites. And their kids will breed with whites. And so on and so forth.

Within a few years Pajeet, you will have your wish and your seed will be white men.

This is from like 2004... There's a book about it.

easy there pablo emilio escobar gaviria

I don't care who they "breed" with, as long as they are happy and content with their choices.

If i'm correct this is in borås? I live there lol.