Soros University will be BTFO'd tomorrow, The world jewry started shilling everywhere

The new legalisation will make the Central European University (funded by Soros) illegal, because It's an american institution that operating only in Hungary, but It gives american diploma. The school promotes the immigration into Europe, gay marriage and genderism.

The kikes are outraged immediately and want Orban's head.

Some of the courses:
- Gendered Memories of the Holocaust
- The Law and Politics of Combatting Violence Against Women
- Ethnic Quotas and Affirmative Action in Higher Education
- Communism and Gender: Historical and Global Perspectives
-Special Topics in Gender and Migration: What's New about The New Refugee Crisis?

Degrees:
- Master of Arts in European Women's and Gender History
- Master of Arts in Critical Gender Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy in Comparative Gender Studies

Other urls found in this thread:

helpers.hu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Hungarian-Residency-Bond-Program_2017.pdf
ceu.edu/
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
derstandard.at/2000055311104/Unis-und-Neos-Budapester-Privatuni-nach-Wien-holen
youtu.be/wFYDB5fbj9Q?t=2m32s
courses.ceu.edu/search/course
courses.ceu.edu/courses/gendered-memories-holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based magyars, give citizenship pls

good work

Bump

Good, no sorrow for Soros

fuck that nigger

How can Leftists find the nerve to call this Academic?

You can easily get one if you have some money.

helpers.hu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Hungarian-Residency-Bond-Program_2017.pdf

If it's close they will be officially worthless.
Here is their page: ceu.edu/

hoping this is the first domino piece falling. fuck, we even have a uni here with an auditorium named after the kike bastard

>helpers.hu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Hungarian-Residency-Bond-Program_2017.pdf

FUGGGGGGG
I need to find 300k euroshekels.
It doesn't look like you can get a passport like Malta's program though.

The fire rises.

Hungary NO!

Canada WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS.

We are working WITH SOROS to ensure that poor helpless refugee get resettled in YOUR COUNTRY.

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

BUMP THIS SHIT YALL

PRAISE KEK.

wewlad

Bring it down.

>independent thinking

The mayor of Vilnius wants to reopen it in Vilnius, if we kick them out.

derstandard.at/2000055311104/Unis-und-Neos-Budapester-Privatuni-nach-Wien-holen

I don't know that, but It's legit, You get a hungarian passport and your money back after 5 years.

>his illiberal ideology must no be allowed to spread

quite liberal of him

It's ironic that classes and degrees that specifically focus on gender roles, never actually approach the subject in a critical manner or try to look at it from more than one perspective. They're strictly propaganda classes, where women are portrayed as victims and men as oppressors.

fucking bastards.. but no surprise.. all orgs tied to soros should be at least investigated. the kike is pushing for ''transparency'' while doing the complete opposite himself..

>helpers.hu/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Hungarian-Residency-Bond-Program_2017.pdf

Hard working europeans need to pay 300k while sandniggers can come in free and obtain citizenship. WTF Europe.

You already have EU citizenship. Can't you just move to Hungary and start working without the need for residence?

But I must admit, He has some liberal ideas about collaborating with the nazis.

youtu.be/wFYDB5fbj9Q?t=2m32s

It's about to accept degeneration, mental illnesses and racemixing as a normal things to weaken nation states, wipe out their identity and finally make the united states of europe so they can govern everything from one source like in the usa.

Why does every member of the EU with influence, have such tragic looking schnozes?

As you say.

He can, but not everybody in the eu is in the schengen zone too.

>(((EU leaders)))
Designed to fail just like it's predecessor, the League of Nations

>Designed to fail just like it's predecessor, the League of Nations
Hence WW3 going to be between Christians & Muslims

Limiting education is what dictators does. But no surprise since this is Hungary, a facist state.

Hungary, if you ruled the EU I may have voted to stay. Please remain based.

>limiting (((education)))
lel

REMOVE SOROS

That's some bold move I wish we would shut down some universities as well.
How cucked is your academic elite in regular universities?

>checks flag, not a leaf

wtf?

This time germany doesn't leave the coalition, but everybody else leaves germany. If Le Pen can win in France We don't have to wait long.

Where are your jews norway?

Thanks, but this union is hopeless, can't be reformed, I hope the french leaves it too and collapses.

Very cucked, full of neo-liberals, jews are everywhere, even in engineering univeristies. I'm not exaggerating, Budapest has the largest synagogue in europe, at least 200k jews lives here in the city.

gib dual nationality plz, I want a plan b in case brexit fucks up.

Brexit won't fuck up, leaving the EU is good retard

Sad to hear. I guess academics tend to lean toward the left everywhere nowadays. Spending life at university makes people disconnect from reality.

>I'm not exaggerating, Budapest has the largest synagogue in europe, at least 200k jews lives here in the city.
Here's the list

>Poland
>Less than 100k
Thank you based Hitler

It's good for fucking with the EU and undermining them enough that someone else could finish it off but I want muh free movement with other European countries in case it keeps getting too shit here.

You should agree with them in theory (if not in practice). I'm lefty and I think all those courses are shit, but as soon as you get government regulations telling people which courses are shit, it's a real problem becuase no one will ever agree on what should be a course or not, every side has just as much to lose.

It really sucks because the academic meme for being successful in life is fucking huge but it creates a disparity between which degrees are actually useful or not, and lets colleges rake in tuition from an unscrupulous public. There's no easy solution, but still, offering only american diplomas in a foreign country is retarded.

Marry a euro girl from the schengen zone.

Merkel can fuck them if she wants, but I think Trump will help the UK.

We have much more of them, they switched to christianity and changed their names, but they are still here.

Nice try MIFF

>We have much more of them, they switched to christianity and changed their names, but they are still here.
Makes sense.

wtf is with all these (((courses)))?

It started during the austro-hungarian era, they couldn't take part in hungarian politics with jewish names, then under Horthy they nationalized themself to make their life easier.

courses.ceu.edu/search/course

This would never have happened if Vilnius was Polish

We are bigger and there's a lot of pressure put on us. Notice how the EU is super butthurt about our government even though it's fairly moderate. The left can afford to lose influence in baltic states and even Hungary but they've invested too much in Poland.
Either way I don't think there are any Soros funded universities here.

My mistake, I read it as if they were closing one too, not reopning it, kek.

Congrats. Good move.

To be honest, most of the jews are successfully integrated.

Yes, It was so successful, they could take over our country two times and turn it into communist shithole. Kun Béla, Rákosi were both jewish.

I did not say all, but we have a sizable jewish population, enough to fill every office, and yet, we are not usa tier. Of course jews gonna jew, but once they think of themselves as Hungarian jews compared to simply jews, they won't be causing any harm.

>they won't be causing any harm.
Who do you think is behind most of the leftist parties, the protests against kicking out the CEU, the yearly gay pride, the NGOs helping the muslim migrants at our borders and giving them free legal aid against our government and so on?

>I did not say all, but we have a sizable jewish population, enough to fill every office, and yet, we are not usa tier.

They are in every office and everywhere in the media. In the mszp, lmp almost everybody is jewish. 1/3 of the fidesz is jewish too: Kósa, Varga, Lázár, Köver for sure. We are as cucked as the jewsa, the difference is our kikes don't want muslims. They are more like the israeli kikes.

>they won't be causing any harm.
They already did, they transferred their power from communism to this so called demoracy, sold out the country and became fucking rich then they bought the media.

Marxist propaganda will not spread even further in Hungary!

That's just sad. Well, once they stop being usefull it is time to kick them out, then.

>mszp, lmp
>our kikes don't want muslims
Yeah, it's not like they literally went to the border fence to tell the migrants that they are so sorry that our fascist government is keeping them out. Oh wait they did.

>Gendered Memories of the Holocaust

What the fuck did I just read

They are trying to label it as education, we will not let this propaganda infest our society

It's a private institution right?
So you actually have to PAY to study here right?
Why on earth would anyone consider paying to study there?

Female jews were the real victims of the Holocaust! Imagine losing your husband in the oven

Bump!

>everybody in the eu
everyone in the EU now has free movement since bulgaria got it a year ago

Holy shit it's real.
I read the course summary and I still don't understand what the hell is it about.

>avarageserb.jpg

If you are intrested.

kek'd, my sides

>Instructor: Andrea Peto
>Education: Marx University of Economics
kek