/POLDER/ GENERAAL JFVD-editie

Welcome to /polder/, home of the /broeders/. ITT: we talk about JFvd and its ever expanding member base.

KEEP IT ENGLISH

>analysis of Dutch political parties
pastebin.com/rM2x5tqQ

FvD LINKS
>official website
forumvoordemocratie.nl/
>Thierry Baudet on Business Class (2/4)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GDJR6yJHMEw
>Thierry Baudet presents members of his FvD team (30/3)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_F0ZfC8o2ro
>small message from Thierry Baudet and Theo Hiddema to all FvD voters (20/3)
twitter.com/fvdemocratie/status/843736151760474112
>Thierry Baudet having to defend himself once again- RTL Late Night (21/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=yOLK4Hke6Ss
>Thierry Baudet playing the piano - RTL Late Night (21/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=2pTBlLP4VoM
>Theo Hiddema on Businessclass (19/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=emN1DeUDjLk
>Thierry Baudet on WNL (19/3)
npo.nl/wnl-op-zondag/19-03-2017/POW_03436027
KOEK
>FvD: The Return of the Kingmaker
youtube.com/watch?v=cu6sxy_dgWM
>Thierry Baudet - NPO Oikofobie (remix)
youtube.com/watch?v=X0ljzhnrQdY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r24nfy5RTI8&t=790s
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/04/the_return_of_the_kingmaker.html
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/sluit_u_aan_bij_de_baudetjugen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9UK-cdiPHWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=r24nfy5RTI8&t=790s

Baudet on FvD's climate policy

Why was the last one archived? Lack of posts?

Reminder: Pannenkoekenrevolutie is fake, stop talking about it.

I think it slid. But who knows.

Kuzu...

Get the bolt cutters...

Dames en heren, wij presenteren: de Nederlandse politiek.

Ja die symboolpolitiek is echt afschuwelijk

Zou (((Zentgraaff))) hier wel eens komen?

Heeft u ooit wel eens gehoord over de tragedie van de Partij Van De Arbeid? Ik dacht al van niet. Het is geen verhaal dat de linkse media u wilt vertellen. Het is een linkse legende.
De Partij van de Arbeid was een linkse partij voor de elite en allochtonen. Ze hadden zoveel leden en invloed op de maatschappij dat men zelfs dacht voor eeuwig te kunnen regeren.
De linkse politiek is een pad naar vele nevenfuncties en banencaroussels, dat velen onnatuurlijk vinden. De PVDA werd zo machtig, dat het enige waar zij bang voor was, was de macht van het opkomende Forum voor Democratie. Wat uiteraard ook gebeurde. Helaas leerde Samson zijn leerling Asscher alles wat hij wist. Uiteindelijk stak Asscher hem in de rug. Ironisch. Hij kon de macht behouden, maar niet zichzelf.

MGW

Hee Palpy. Ik moest net al kek'en om je post in de andere draad.

Today@BNR Ask me Anything about this.. Some guy calls and suggests it might have something to do with Islam. Gets shot down by the hosts and 'experts'.. Next few callers are all people confirming that he was right. One of the callers was an Islamic woman that said Allah does not approve of faggotry. Panel response? That's incorrect. As if they are the ones who determine which religion gets to you backwards.. BONUS: '3 in 4 incidents concern white Dutch people'.. No shit, in a country where 8/10 are white Dutch and 9/10 are European. If 25% of incidents are caused by 10% of the population, something is wrong. Bonus bonus: 'THE REAL PROBLEM IS BOYS IM GENERAL'.. How nice that profiling is totally fine as long as it does not concern women and/or ethnic minorities..

Of dit artikel. Grote kans dat deze van /polder/ geplukt zijn. geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/sluit_u_aan_bij_de_baudetjugen.html

>hoi zentgraaff

ENGLISH KANKERFLIKKERS

I can't read my (((you's))) if you keep getting this shit delet'd.

Chill kankerfaggot

Grow a pair. The mods haven't deleted a thread since thursday

That Harry Potter clip is pure gold!

Fuck the cucked media anyway...

>its a geenstijl only got 4855 votes for their meme-party and now start making two topics a day about the FvD episode

The guy is so fucking memeable

Spartacus browste hier sowieso. Hij plaatste een hele reeks miems waar een paar nog maar een dag oud waren.

They killed one this afternoon.

The one that hadn't had a reply for half an hour? Don't get me wrong, I'm on your side. I got banned for speaking swampgerman just last week

How does /polder/ feel about Afrikaners coming to NL?

No that was the previous one. The thread I'm talking about had replies and I was about post some argument wall text against GroenLinks but then it got deleted.

So we have an easy outlet to the general public. If we send our topmemes through dumpert and such, we can grow even stronger (not saying we're not already doing this, but a more concerted effort would be nice)

>One of the callers was an Islamic woman that said Allah does not approve of faggotry. Panel response? That's incorrect. As if they are the ones who determine which religion gets to you backwards.. BONUS: '3 in 4 incidents concern white Dutch people'.. No shit, in a country where 8/10 are white Dutch and 9/10 are European. If 25% of incidents are caused by 10% of the population, something is wrong. Bonus bonus: 'THE REAL PROBLEM IS BOYS IM GENERAL'.. How nice that profiling is totally fine as long as it does not concern women and/or ethnic minorities..
Sounds like the exact same responses like after the Cologne happenings. Blind blind blind.

We're in favour of it obviously. They speak the language more or less and have a more simmilair culture than muslims. Not to mention they're white.
FvD is in favour of it too.

I like them. I speak a bit Afrikaans, they have good beer and food. Overall nice people who don't have much problems with adjusting to our society. Even though culture is way different then southern hemisphere """"culture""""

One got rekt today.

So I've been told. Hence the current Englishspeak.

I've heard that Afrikaners are basically Australians but then Dutch instead of English. Which makes them seem fun.

>Net buiten beeld zie je Jesse Klaver kirrend de handjes op elkaar slaan terwijl hij van binnen vloekt omdat hij alleen wijvon op zijn lijst gezet heeft. Geen mannetje in de buurt om hand in hand mee te lopen voor een briljant PR-momentje voor zachte heelmeesters.

Kek

Off by one.

True. Most of the boeren and Kaapse Afrikaners are very cool people. They are good people to drink beer with, attend a braai and they love sport. Even cricket of all sports. Fucking cricket.

How do you deal with Lubach Zombies, /polder/? I know their programming wears of after a week, but the first two days after a broadcast they are unbearable to be around.

So why is the EU so mad about what Dijsselbloem said? He criticized the periphery countries in a crude way, but he isn't wrong. Those morons borrowed a lot of money and spend it mostly on consumption rather than investments.

What's wrong with it? Sure, it won't change anything and it is more than likely political propaganda, but it sends a message of disapproval for violence against homosexuals and support for homosexuals. Even if it won't change much, it's still important for the national government to communicate its viewpoint.

kek

We're all for it, and I'd go to Schiphol to welcome them. But if they want to stay in South Africa that's their right too and we should support them there as well.

Respond factually, in your own words and in a way that makes your point of view clear. You do have opinions of your own, don't you user?

What is a braai?

Barbecue.

When talking to normies I never really listen, I just give standard answers and laugh when cued to - like a fucking psychopath. All the while thinking about stuff that does concern me.
I didn't know what a Lubach was until that awful Trump impersonation video.

It's symbolism and won't actually take action against the people who are attacking gays in Holland. As a bisexual I feel like my government doesn't want to help people like me anymore.

If Pechtold were actually serious about preventing anti-gay violence he wouldn't be as eager to open the borders and take in so many uncivilized people.

something saai

>the people who are attacking gays in Holland.

Boys? Men? People from Drenthe? Footballers? TELL US WHO IS RESPONSIBLE user*

*but please keep it progressive.

Opportunity pearls who enrich our culture.

Geen enkele aanwijzing dat er potenrammers met de vluchtelingenstroom mee komen uit Syriƫ. Pure hysterie.*

*translation available when requested in writing, within 3 workdays.

Please keep Drenthe out of this user. We're a simple folk who just love brommers, hunebedden and racism.

But you're not attacking gays with boltcutters yeah?

Eastern Drenthe is the new PVV hotspot, or so it seems.

Not as far as I know. Seems like a lot of work. We rather stick to our pilseners.
Really, where exactly? Emmen?

Emmen is a tumor on our land. That and Stadskanaal.

Did someone say...pannenkoekenrevolutie??

Canadanon!! You're here!!

Pannenkoek!!

Tomorrow I am going to make pancakes. Kek. Haven't eaten pancakes in years.

B R A A I
R
A
A
I

P A A I
A
A
I

>Canadanon!! You're here!!
>Pannenkoek!!

Hallo!

This pannenkoekenrevolutie better have the bacon cooked right into it, or it's just not a real revolutie

Yeah, they won Emmen.

The landslides of stroop will cover entire villages, as the poedersuiker rain and poffertjesplague wipes most of organic life. Now that poffertjesleaf is here.
>also pannenkoekenrevolutie is not real. shh!

Here is the Gayservative dropping some truth bombs about the attack in Arnhem.

"The problem is mass immigration, open borders, the lack of integration, the fact that we have become emasculated and too soft. We have to show balls."

youtube.com/watch?v=9UK-cdiPHWw

>The landslides of stroop will cover entire villages
already happened once for real btw, Boston really was prone to food-themed happenings

I speak French, German, Danish (and can understand Norwegian), but I can't understand a word of Dutch. It may as well be Swahili. What the fuck is the deal with your language and why is it the ugliest, least romantic language ever created?

shut fuck

gvd geenstijl, nemen jullie nu letterlijk alles van ons over?

Kanker toch op man

Calling Dutch more ugly then the smelly French language.

THE TIMELINES ARE CONVERGING

Ik heb hen regelmatig bij mij in de winkel. Heerlijke paupers.

(gecontroleerd)
This is good user. this gives us power

why did the British give up their Germanic language (which is literally a a French word btw, fucking cucks) in favor of the current romance infused non phonetic clusterfuck? That's the real question to be honest.. You could have been like us... Instead of 'quintessentially British'

>poffertjesplague

>mgw I have no gezicht when I see a poffertjes pan is $60+ tax and shipping

>also pannenkoekenrevolutie is not real. shh!

Right, right...the ondergrondspannenkoekenrevolutie must not be revealed during daylight hours!

Without the proper amount and proper quality of maple syrup, the pannenkoek withers in the sunlight like a leaf in the Sahara.

It's good to see you again poffertjesanon.

>Zentgraaff
more like Zoutgraaff t*b*h

Is this the Leefbaar Rotterdam guy?

meer verse miems aub

If you can "speak" Danish and "understand" Norwegian, yet fail to grasp the Dutch language, you might be, A, a bit of a mong, B, lying on the itnerweb, or C, both.

I say C, kankerlul.

>Dit is aas.

Soon, even the mightiest of the polders will tremble under the might of the heaving maple seas..eventually to break through and end all dry pannenkoeken as we know them.

>It's good to see you again poffertjesanon.
It's good to see you too! Thought I would stop in while I have some time this morning, and see how my Nederbroeders are doing today.

Beautiful day in the polder today. Did you read about the Russian habbening? Some notamuslim with a muslim appearance blew up a metro.

Yeah, chairman of Jong Leefbaar.

>tfw Afrikaners come back to Holland and they bring their love of Rugby and herderculture to us
>they will stop the feminization of the Western male
>they will make the Netherlands great again

should be good

What is your problem tuhs far with Lubach? I don't perceive him too be Jon Oliver tier

>Beautiful day in the polder today.
Right on, same here...finally stopped raining and it's supposed to hit 11c, good outside day.

>Did you read about the Russian habbening? Some notamuslim with a muslim appearance blew up a metro.
Yeah, it even made my local news website in my little town here this morning. And of course, Pol is all over this with the false flag angle...lol

You're retarded.

Dutch has some fairly similar words, but many very different.

English: I took a walk in the forest. Suddenly I discovered a windmill.

Norwegian: Jeg gikk en tur i skogen. Plutselig oppdaget jeg en vindmolle.

Dutch: eek ook ook braak (Ik nam een wandeling in het bos. Plotseling ontdekte ik een windmolen.)

stop trolling me, hest kuk

*Ik maakte een wandeling

>eek ook ook braak

you foggin woh m8

Dutch friend of mine learned Norwegian in like 3 months, and the amount of Danish players of Ajax that pick up Dutch in months is astonishing as well.

Why would there be a windmill in the forest?

Will trade for Moroccans.

>>mgw I have no gezicht when I see a poffertjes pan is $60+ tax and shipping

Traditional ones are cast iron.. Not very expensive to make, but all the more expensice to ship. If you drop one on your toe you'll seriously crush it. They're very heavy.

Thanks now I want bacon pancakes

>We have to show balls.

That's the feeling of impending revolution.

I bought flower, milk, sugar and eggs today. Gunna have me a pancake revolution for dinner.

He's the dutch gay Paul Joseph Watson

>That feel when all this talk of pancakes but no Rooie boskopen in season

Muh apple cinnamon pancakes..;_;