MY COUNTRY YES

>man with machete assaults couple on German camping space during night
>rapes girl in front of partner
>pic related is description of perpetrator

makes you really think about my country huh

sauce: bild.de/regional/koeln/vergewaltigung/polizei-gibt-phantombild-frei-51134134.bild.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qkR5z0C8ISc
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have the power to change it. You have the power to kick Merkel out on her fat ass.

>a literal baboon

start making posters depicting this creature, it's great propaganda fuel

Great lets have Schulz as chancellor then.

Basically if you remove Merkel another ((((((Merkel)))) will take the place. We can't win

youtube.com/watch?v=qkR5z0C8ISc

>>Not training your women in the art of machete fighting

Fucking cuckolds

FIESER SCHWARZAFRIKANER !!! (nasty, very dark skinned negro)

We're hunting this guy with choppers btw!

Swedens lost son will return home soon.

Did they arrest the victim for being racist enough to remember the color of his skin.

Looks pretty German to me. What's all this fuss about?

Did you just assume his nationality?

Then Vote AfD so that the power hungry cunt Merkel is forced to work with them to stay in power.

Fuck this Shit, it a Story from the "Bild" Newspapers, there is more information in a Ikea Bedienungsanleitung than in the fucking Bild

What a cuckold. I hope gf ditches him and gets a real man.

>hunting this guy with choppers
Christ, Merkel can't wait to give him his medal, eh?

They told us that these people just came because they are being persecuted in their home nations. As always, they lied. It's a tradegy, really, but I just can't feel any sympathy anymore. I guess they won their fight against the spirit of the people, because I know that there will be just another one of these incidents next week, month and year.
To say that Merkel must go is no real solution, you'd have to change every mayor, every town council, every volunteer. It's like a rat infection, you know there a dozens when you see just one.

Its obvius... just look at him 100% Swedish blood running through his veins

>rapes girl in front of partner
Honestly such a cuckold deserves nothing else. I bet he masturbated to it, like a true modern """"German"""".

Choppers = motorcycles.
Not helicopters, user. I think that other user is a biker and about to tear this negro a new one.

Am sorry we fought against you in the WW2 we never wanted it it's all the allies fault you could have been a great nation a promising nation and a nation that inspires hope to all if Otto Von could see today Germany he would have killed him self
more and more people are filling bad about germany here . Nobody consider it worthy to immigrate to
again am sorry kraut

HE LOOKS LIKE LAMAR LMAO

Biker gangs in Germany are 100% Muslim.

No joke, we call dark-brown & black people 'swedes' or 'nuswedes' here.

She will probably adopt this 13 year old! Schulz will 1-up here by running as the first gender neutral president ever!

time for a new fuckman meme

they all look the same

Since when?

Maybe he was holding her hostage with his machete. I still don't really see that there was no opening for this boyfriend of hers to go and help her. He literally just watched his girlfriend getting raped by a savage, without doing anything. Strange thought, it must have taken some minutes for him to finish. What was he doing all this time? Standing there awkwardly, asking himself if he's getting to score today? I mean, he clearly had some intentions, with the tent and all. You don't take your girlfriend camping just to watch the nice river. On the other hand, you don't assume to get you tent slashed by Mussafa too.

bulshit he din dunuffin
he's a good boi!

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

20, 30 years?

It's been a couple of years now. Even the Hell's Angels and Banditos are full of them now, they also have their very own gangs to join. It's like it always has been, once you open your doors you get a nasty yeast infection that stays forever.

This is what I thought too.. surely at some point during the rape there is an opportunity to take control of the situation. But unfortunately that conflicts with the cuckold mindset...

Based Schultz will clean up this mess. MEGA

This is right around the corner from where I live. Damn dindu scumbags.Boyfriend should have at least tried to intervene.

>Tfw Merkel is the lesser of two evil

Jebus Christ krauts, you fucked up pretty badly. krauts.

>my pet refugees would never hurt anyone
>they be good boys who dindu nuffing to no one

WHY DIDN'T HE DO SOMETHING WHAT THE FUCK

Jesus fucking christ, you're worse than Sweden...
All we have left now are football hooligans. And they don't kill people. Fuck.

That would involve some form of aggression. You would be surprised about how far into that passive mindset we are as a nation. You don't hit others, you talk with them about your issues. Which results in Ahmed taking both your girlfriend and your lunch money while you wonder what you did to escalate the situation that much. It's a circle of doom and we sure like to ride the high tide.

NEUE DEUTSCHES VOLK
>NEUE DEUTSCHES VOLK
NEUE DEUTSCHES VOLK
>NEUE DEUTSCHES VOLK
NEUE DEUTSCHES VOLK
>NEUE DEUTSCHES VOLK

He was fapping like crazy.

AfD, or are you a fucking idiot like all the other Hanz's out there?

dude that's fucked up. Come on, for fucks sake. This can't be real. There is something more to the story

>refugees are worth more than gold
>refugees should get the right to vote

I don't think so

He was a pussy... I would fucking kill him

Killing Hitler was a mistake.

Sorry Hans.

U wot m8? Show me please one banditos or hells angels that is Muslim...
Fucking retard

That's true, they infest everything; education, the media, even children's TV is not free from their "multiculturalism/diversity" agenda. But they want to drastically change our nations for the worse, so we have no choice but to fight.

Top kek this...

Can't wait for Turkey to claim the rest of you desu.

Don't belive every idiot here on pol... Self defense is allowed in Germany. He was just a fucking pussy or cuckold

There is really no need to lie here, it's common knowledge what the current situation is around here. Since my very childhood I was told to never use violence in any way. You even get punished for standing up to others. If Yusuf and Mohammad taunt you, push you and finally beat you, and you do the same thing to them, you are sure to be penalized for you violent behaviour. They, in most cases, walk free. It's a game of checkers with all black tiles, and you are white. Quite literally.

I hope so. I'd go nuts on any bitchass trying to make someone I care about suffer like that.

Deliver them to Hell.
It's time to wake up then. If society denies your right to fight for what you love, screw them. There are some things worth fighting for.

No it isn't. Stop lying

The sad thing is I once respected Germany but seems all your real men got killed off during Hittys run.

wouldn't be the first time you let them do it

Just because it is allowed does not mean it is done. You are allowed to own and slaughter a pig once a year, when did you do that the last time? Just because we are free to defend ourself and others, with the little limitation that using 'too much force' will result in a penalty anyway, doesn't mean that the majority of today's germans would be willing and capable to defend themselves against any threat. Have you seen people fighting these days? It looks like a mix of martial art copied from Karate Kid and ballet dancing gone awry. Funny to watch, until they hit the ground.

The only solution is to massacre all cucks in this country.

Shut up kid... If I'm in danger I will defend myself and my friends. Only a pussy would talk bs like you

Show me the Bandito or Hells Angel who isn't Muslim.

You are a tough man, I get it. Now take a hard and honest look around yourself and judge the people around you not based on what you would do, but how they would react. Just because you, as the individual you are, would punch a fucker in the nose if necessary doesn't mean that the teller at the bank or the mechanic at your car dealership would do the very same.
In short, get that ass of yours down for the high horse of righteousness you sit on.

Prostitution is legal he could just fuck someone for just 50€. It is like minimum 5 years jail just for one fuck. Why are nigger so dumb.

how much is merkel going to win by?

Rape is not about having sex but conquer and humilition.
He wants to make you feel like Köterrasse and that he can take your women whenever he pleases.

Polls are at 40% CDU (meanwhile in Austria: Literally NSDAP polling at 35%).

G-Guys when will hitler be reborn? I cant take this anymore ...

Every day i listen to his speeches and cry which i havent done for 15 years probably.
>Ich habe es gewagt ... weil ich der Überzeugung bin, dass unser Volk endlich wieder zur Besinning kommen wird. Und dass, wenn es auch heute ungerecht beurteilt und wenn *Millionen* uns verfluchen mögen, einmal die Stunde kommt, da sie doch hinter uns Marschieren werden ... da sie einsehen werden ... wir haben wirklich nur das beste gewollt, auch wenn es schwer war.

Im sure non-german (speakers) cant feel what we aryans feel. Today or in 1930, the times havent changed.

Get your shit together Germfags

Lmao who's scared of a shitty machete. What a fucking cuck. What the fuck's wrong with you krauts?

They're evil by nature. Has nothing to do with stupidity so much as their evil apeness.

>He wants to make you feel like Köterrasse and that he can take your women whenever he pleases.
Your projecting. He is just a dumb nigger wanting sex.

No, then he would use his hartzbux and go to a brothel. Or go to Cologne and get a SJW blondie for free.

Rebirths do not exist. If you want thing done your way, either do them yourself or go to a Burger King and drown that sorrow of yours in some french fries and a Whopper or two.

>Since my very childhood I was told to never use violence in any way

Growing up in burgerland, the standard response to a kid getting bullied was learning to beat the shit out of your bully. I sent a kid to the hospital once, as long as you did it off school grounds nobody cared. We became friends after that.

>rapes girl in front of him

t. neet shut-in

antifa cuck

She got blacked

Why is it that I constantly see germans in denial about these things?

They are always denying that the anecdotal story happened, ignoring the fact that it's indicative of the problem whether the facts are exactly correct or not

is germanistan just a country of cuck autists?

Germany the solution is simple all you have to do is die.

Yeah right. While legally there is such a construct, reality is that you will more likely get convicted for not doing self-defense in a way some leftist "spirit of 68" judge tells you is good enough. That´s why legally those campers couldn´t even have carry a decent knife. Meet machete man with a cucky swiss-army knife, that´s what self-defense in Germany looks like,

We need castle doctrine and stand your ground. Then we can start calling it self-defense.

Sadly, I think they need to get at least 45%, otherwise the mainstream parties will just form a coalition with the Greens.

Chimps recognise each other thanks to the shape of their buttocks, so their faces are very similar.

>when will hitler be reborn
send them back yourself

you can be germmany's savior

Niggers gonna nig!!!!

>is germanistan just a country of cuck autists?
Denial is a great way of deal with issues beyond your grasp. You just tell yourself that the source is doubtable, the informations can't be real for whatever reason, then go on with your life as the cities burn on the horizon. Nice sunset, isn't it?

>Germany the solution is simple all you have to do is die.
Don't we prove the world that we are trying as fast as we can. Destroying a nation takes decades, we are breaking the record here.

Bjorn hocke is the only guy who can fix germany

Vote AFD

If there are no witnesses around, you can easily walk free with a good lawyer.

No Kraut you have to die immediately like kill every German human in Germany.

Though the real solution is to genocide all but South and East Europeans.

They don't accept refugees at brothels because of the way they treat the women and lack of money

/ourguy/ will do reverse Anschluss and uncuck Germany.

You are asking us to commit suicide. Have you never thought about that a nation of men who watch their girlfriends getting raped by foreigners don't have the guts to pull the trigger they can't buy without passing a test and claiming a reason to own said trigger?

Racial genocide is too slow Im talking about violent genocide meaning every West Euro having their head sliced off.

It is literally your fault this jew controlled Earth exists.

>do all that
>not wearing a hockey mask

fucking niggers

Horribly raping a girl is practically legal in Germany if you are a nigger or Euro-nigger (Serb). If you wear a hockey mask you can be mistaken for white and go to prison for 10 years.

>genocide all but South and East Europeans

So genocide every white that is worth a damn?

Not even, german girls are awesome just strike up a conversation. I'm a black guy who moved here from the states and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. That guy is a fucking loser.

Lol I bet the chick got his first proper orgasm under by means of the BBC while his tiny-dicked white boi bf jerked off watching the 'operation'.

White women are for BBC

they will notice youre a nigger after arresting you, then politely apologize for the inconvenient and offer you some compensation money so dont say they were racist

You have to go back.

buy yourself a gun and keep it close as you can, don't let that bitch disarm you, like fucks did with my country.

>worth a damn
Shut up jew slave all you West Euros have done is pollute the planet with your marxist garbage.

East Euros dont need the West to function they developed civilizations on their own and can do just fine without your West Euro jew controlled sissies calling them backwards savages for not submitting to your cuck mentality.