youtube.com/watch?v=mpYViR9MqrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

veganism is redpilled and so is growing your own food

>veganism is redpilled
>Burgers are dumb

I see.....I see pattern.

Fag

I've grown up around vegans. Not true

I don't understand this. If the baby is drinking breastmilk it's at the mother's discretion. The mother is a sentient being who can consent to giving her milk to the baby, so all vegan arguments fall apart. It's not cruel and it's not exploitative of animals at all.

I disagree with this. I know you're gonna roll your eyes when I admit this, but I'm a vegan myself and babies NEED milk to grow. I am 100 percent against vegan parents forcing their children into their lifestyle. They should have the freedom to make their own choice on whether they want to participate in that lifestyle or not.

Humans have evolved to the top of the food chain. Humans are the only species to subjugate and force animals to breed for sustenance.

If anything veganism is the opposite of being red pilled.

Because they all have vitamin B-12 deficiency. It is necessary for proper brain functions. The only place you can get it, along with some other complete amino acids, is in meat.

TL;DR: their veganism destroyed their brains

Veganism is not redpilled, it's a violation of the natural order. Predatory animals share common traits, such as eyes in the front of their heads for depth perception. H. sapiens is a highly successful, apex, pursuit predator that happens to have evolved a conscience for some fucked up reason. Stop listening to your conscience like a pussy and eat a fucking cow.

>pursuit predator

Are you just being a retard on purpose or what

Apparently you have no idea why niggers can run 100s of miles without getting tired, but are weak as shit compared to the other races. Our need for speed and endurance left us when we were allowed to rely on dogs etc.

Why does pol post about this shit all the time? And it's dumb to give your kids animal milk when the mom should be producing.

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

God fucking damnit, I hate it when these fuckers try and force their way of life on other people. They preach about not eating meat, but they literally cannotstop sucking dick.

Down with the vegan agenda

Ultimate contrarianism

Meat is necessary during developmental age.

It's not cruel, but it conditions children into wanting milk. And when they grow up, they'll probably end up drinking cow milk.

It's like drugs: If you don't try them, you won't get addicted.

>b-b-but muh nutrition!
If a few babies die of malnutrition, that helps us solve the overpopulation problem we have. What's not to like?

Mandatory viewing for all vegan fags:
youtube.com/watch?v=bmyf0Cl-o1I

A lot of primitive tribes chase their prey to exhaustion, I once saw a documentary about it. They chased a deer until it passed out then just speared it. Humans are naturally bipedal which uses less energy, hairless and sweat a lot to dissapate heat efficiently, and have large hearts and lungs compared to our body size. Among the animals of the world we are actually god tier when it comes to endurance activities. While we might not be the fastest or strongest, we are actually evolved to be pretty fucking amazing at prolonged physical activity.

I fucking hate you Sweden. Can't wait until you get nuked off this earth. You dont deserve to be in the pages of history.

ofcourse! Swedenistan giving into the cuck sensation like allways.
Fucking hell, next your going to tell us that you live solemnly on chai lattes and sandnigger cum.
grow some balls

>Why should restaurants be allowed to make their own policies?

>REEEEEEEEE VEGANS

Vegans dont think its fucked up that babies drink from their own mothers! Its when a grown ass man is drinking the milk from a fucking cow... could vomit thinking about it

No, this is again wrong in so many ways. A growing child NEEDS milk in general.

That's a retarded infographic.

Fuck off

being vegan is a very good idea
don't know what the articles says, don't like clickbait
either anti-vegans are being stupid as so often or one vegan establishment is being stupid
either way, it doesn't change the fact that being vegan is highly recommendable

I wonder why they skipped out using a gorilla for an example?
Also every animal desires the taste of meat (opportunistic carnivores). The reason you don't see dear on the hunt is due to their lack of tools, but they will be the first to eat any fresh kill left in the forest.

It's catalonia when you hear it's a nest of sjw and leftards that keep asking in the hundreds of thousands marching in the street for more refugees...you can trust the sources,catalonia should be cleansed for its own good

I'm convinced at this point that Sweden is just some giant experimental attempt at weaponized shitposting.

>bottle feeding

Enjoy your emotionally and physically stunted children.

Tits are redpilled.

>liberals: christians bakeries must accept to do faggot cakes! the customer has the right!
>liberals: vegan bakeries can ban whoever they want! the customer has no rights!

I eat mean just 1x every week. I feel really much better by cutting down meat. My recovery in the gym got better aswell.

I see only benefits of eating more fruits and veggies and cutting down on meat.

I have nothing against vegans.

have you ever seen the mouth of a Sheepshead fish?

Swallowing sandnigger cum the other 6 days?

better teeth than 80% of brits desu

>am i one of you???
>am i???

ALSO!!
there is a video going through facebook which shows the might of the Swedish!
this scrawny sandal wearing rapefugee goes berserk (niggers gonna nig) and 4 policemenn (3 women and 1 man) fail to apprehend the monkey EVEN after a civilian hands him over SINGLE HANDEDLY.
Better yet, i bet that the swedish government will dishonorably dicharge them for abuse and switch from batons to feather dusters and raise a mosk in honor of that monkey....
god i hate you..

>Veganism is redpilled
>hinders brain and neurological development in persons less than 25 years old
lol k

are you talking about yourself sandnigger?

>statement
>lie that implies statement is false
>lol k
convinced me

>Animals do it so we should too

Do you lick your own balls in public? Is that redpilled? retard

Now I understand that scene in the first episode of Kemono Friends when Serval has to take a break and she's amazed that Kaban isn't tired yet.

this

>swedecuck

Mental illness. Milk is one of the reasons we have a civilization, subhuman.

>muh anatomy

Humans have long intestine tracks compared to most veg eating monkeys and our acid in our stomachs can dissolve meat, the chemcials in stomachs of herbivores can't do that

Also we need vitamen b12, which you can only get from animals and survivable quanities from meat

Breastmilk contains everything a baby needs, namely colostrom early on, that are absolutely essential in development and growth of young humans. It can be argued that breastfeeding until the age of 2 is almost necessary, though most wane way before then.

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the LAST TIMES some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and COMMANDING TO ABSTAIN FROM MEATS, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

>forbbing to marry
Whites discouraged from marrying
discouraged from having familes
white genocide

No meats
Vegans
Jesus ate wine, fish and passover lamb you morons

False. B12 can be obtained from fortified foods, soy, and even some grains. There are these beautiful thing called b12 supplements as well.

>tfw 6'6" vegan

Can we just gas all carnicucks? They're a blight on this world. Literally every one of them is 6'4" AT BEST.

At least I agree with with the secound part of your statement.
Growing your own food is not only the most redpilled thing to do, it is also the basis of civilization itself and to your indipendence

>lamb
fuck me now i want some lamb. Been like, 5 years since last time.

I love this info-graphic because it's retarded enough to actually try to suggests that humans are primary frugivores, despite the fact that humans cannot eat a frugivore diet without severe long term health problems including types 2 diabetes, pancreatic cancer and malnourishment.

LIES LIESLIES

>fortified
You GMOS THAT DONT WORK

IVE STUDIED THIS SHIT

Over 90% of people who take b12 supplements are in danger of their own health since their body rejects it

Ever heard of the sunflower oil scandal that made everyone vomit

99/100 times your body rejects artifical additives

Why don't you prevent calves for drinking milk? How other baby animals? You literal cock sucking faggot.

I thought this was basic knowledge

Id do it if i could reach you syrupy piece of shit

>Jews discovered meat
Now I've heard everything.

Source?

Most artifical vitamisn and minerals are actually not even absorbed by your blood

You just piss it all out. You'd have to go see a doctor to test if your body is the exception.

You're just going to have eat god made food like everyone else if you need it

Yeah, and mothers grow their baby's food in their tits.

You just had to make me mad, didn't you?
I fucking hate vegans

Read the article. They are referring to cow's milk

You're not even supposed to feed cow's milk to a human baby.

Most vegans start to eat eggs and fish once they realize their body is dying due to lack of nutrients.

there's ants that farm aphids for stuff they eat that comes out of them

After the age of 1 year it's fine.

if you drink milk and get cancer it means your fucking weak

>overpopulation meme
>sweden YES

Article says the restaurant is specifically referring to bottles containing milk derived from cows. Says nothing about breastfeeding. In a worst case scenario they might start bitching at some woman who pumped her own breast-milk into a bottle for ease.

I really don't see the issue here. A private restaurant should be allowed to enforce their policy even if it seems ridiculous to regular people.

Who are the "victims" here? Mothers carrying bottles who are free to take their business elsewhere.

You don't bottle feed cow milk bub

now now muhammed, kikes aren't sandniggers, they're cockroaches

Your picture isn't really accurate though.

For a human to sustain himself depending on where he lives he needs closer to 2 acres of land all dedicated to growing food with little to no wasted space.

And that is for 1 person only.

Where did I or the pic say that it is the 100% needed for x persons? It is still way better then being absolutly depended on Mosantos subsidised Corn Syrup(tm) in everything you eat

>oh wow humans are like our closest genetic ancestors

If humans where herbivores we wouldn't need vitamins from a plastic bottle.

False, again. That's why you have to intake the proper amount of vitamin b12 and make sure you're taking the right brand. I take 1,000 mcg spring valley 2-3 times per week and I'm perfectly fine.

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

Cats get Diabetes if you give them a vegan diet.
They literally can't survive off plants.

Meat gives you so much energy. My sister once went vegan for lent and she had no energy and was even more of a bitch than normal. Vegans are forced to eat tons of beans and tofu to make up for this loss.

there is literally nothing worse on this earth than a veganfag

Is it really using sweat glands to justify a diet?

Athiest vegan

Communist atheist vegan

Some women are unable to breastfeed, this article is breastist

Jewish communist athiest vegan

Of course the Swedish had to be the moral maniac. Like always.

Jewish communist athiest ant-thiest vegan

Redditors

>Apes don't eat meat

youtube.com/watch?v=mpYViR9MqrU

Fuck off.

>denying biological evolution thanks to meat eating
We wouldn't be here without meat, but you know that, and just wanted to bump the thread

I've always wondered how this will affect how we are seen on the galactic stage assuming there are aliens and we become advanced enough to meet them.
They probably won't believe us when we tell them of stories like Pheidippides or stories of long protracted battles.

Imagine their reaction when they realize we do triathlons, cycling, and marathons for fun.

Because all the soy they eat contains vast quantities of estrogen.

German Jewish communist athiest anti-theist vegan

There are cheeses that have your saly level, try it

Also are you being racist? Indians have treasured milk as a drink from the gods, how DARE you poo all over their cuture because your white privilege hipster feels were hurt

Remember the 6 million REEEEEE

>Why are vegans so insufferable?
Vegans are narcissistic anti-human control-freaks that believe they are intellectually and morally superior and that utopia on earth would be possible if only they were given the unlimited power needed to enact their plans. In other words, vegans are marxists.

>he doesnt kill his own cow and eat like a king for 5 months
You pussy