Black Pill Thread

ITT drop black pills.

What is a black pill? It's like a red pill but so harsh that nobody wants to recognize it's true, a pill that nobody can swallow.

>the western world is doomed no matter what
>it's not the kikes fault but westerners own arrogance and stupidity and also capitalism and liberalism
>humanity and Earth are irrelevant in this vast universe, let alone your own life, it's completely irrelevant and a flash that ends quickly
>"God" or whatever actually higher force doesn't care about nor hears you, you are to it what atoms and bacteria are to you
>the "elites" have no actual goal, their ways became the goal on themselves
>nations and peoples come and go all the time since the origins, the West will disappear someday
>free will is a myth

Let's continue, gentlemen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7lwypeJzAkE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=34xO919uKdY
youtube.com/watch?v=mAkgUeJDgQ8
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Paradiso_Canto_31.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sex magick extends life expectancy by 25%+

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

You will regret your life choices on your deathbed no matter what choices you make

>jews are whites who joined an ethnoreligion

>free will is a myth
Wrong, OP. It's actually:
>free will exists to a minority of human beings whose thoughts and actions fly in the face of determinism, but they lack any ability to free or influence others, standing helpless to watch as the lemmings throw themselves off the nearest cliff

the black pill is depression, if you call that 'truth' then by all means, black pill yourself into an early grave.

nihilism is a plague on the west.

youtu.be/7lwypeJzAkE

The problem is that it is a plague that is also the truth.

Humans have a truth seeking instinct which is useful along the way but once we get to close to a real picture of the world we self-destruct. The thing that got us to great heights is also what will destroy us.

I don't think this is something that can be overcome and I suspect it is universal enough that it is a reasonable explanation of the FERMI paradox, in the sense that we haven't encountered intelligent life because intelligent life at a certain point always realises that life is not worth living.

There's a reason all the archetypical sages 'opt out' in a way. They come to similar conclusions.

>a black pill is like a red pill but superior
the black pill is for nihilist defeatist faggots and shills who dont have testosterone or will power

>the black pill is depression

Not really. It's accepting the things, how do you cope with them is a different aspect. Blackpill means realizing the true horror of the situation and how choosing A instead of B is not the real solution but actually bread and circus and how the solution is either unachievable by today's means or requiring a complete destruction even of what you consider "good". Is going even further.

Defeatism is often a derogatory term for realism though desu.

>we are creatures laboring under the illusion we have a self
>consciousness was a misstep in evolution
>free will doesn't exist
>all your love, all your hate, all your pain, it's all the same thing
>a dream you keep waking up into
>the moment before death you'll realize you didn't need to hang on so tight, you could just let go; it was all useless spinning; all a cherry rig of presumption and dumb will
>time is a flat circle, we'll be born into the same lives again and again, forever
>the fate of all life is to be trapped
>forever
>unable to change or remember your lives
>people with their desperate sense of entitlement, though they have some meaning, value or purpose, screaming up
>"I'm so fuckin' important! I'm so fuckin' important!"
>fuck you people.

Egon Spengler was based.

One of the godfathers of Nazism.

is lincoln the blackpilled car?

i know that feel

Humans are just evolutional trash, they must be replaced by AI.

elaborate
do you?

The reaons most men on this website aren't successful with women is because they have no ambition, work ethic, or the ability to express their vulnerability to women.

Deep desu. But true.

thought of a few more

>we're nothing more than the sum of our urges
>with a mind convincing us we're more than just biological puppets
>all the "self" really is is sensory secretion mixed with stories
>stories we tell ourselves about who we are, why we do what we do
>all after the fact, of course.
>we're no more than a silent observer to this play of life
>ask a man what he is, and what do you get but descriptions, titles, affiliations? what is the core of a man?
>souls are bullshit
>there's no central point, meaning "you" or "I" behind "my thoughts" "my feelings" "my body" they're just, thoughts, feelings, and a body.
>all "you" are is a thought within sentient meat.

>express vulnerability

I'll try not to be too close-minded, but in my experience women don't want vulnerability, or even honesty. Mind you, it's men too. It's this collective, unspoken agreement we as a society have; this fostering of our mutual illusions.

We want our perspectives and self-identities validated without the truth behind them being unraveled. Subconsciously or otherwise. That said, being aware of the "life trap" people are caught up in makes it difficult to connect to normies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=34xO919uKdY

ultimate black pill:

most people go to hell and burn forever

granted hell was real, we'd all be going, yes.

>ITT babies first nihilistic/deep thoughts
Sup Forums beginning to smell like summer

Consciousness a bitch, man.

Whatever man, let's hear your thoughts instead'a your insecure buzzphrases.

yes i agree but i was talking about vulnerability in interests, desires, and even emotions. Men need to find a balance with this but also be secure and confident in themselves

I don't think anybody can understand anyone, given we can hardly even understand ourselves, n' I doubt we can really love, not like we say we do. The inadequacies of reality always set in. Really, it's just your threshold for suffering for determines how much or long you'll love.

that determines**

"liberal-democracies" yield only one real progress; technological. We're on a trajectory of making ourselves obsolete, working towards creating a God. In the future non-biological life-forms will be the norm.

How can I express my thoughts when I know nothing?

this guy is banging twins because of this new sex pill, click here to find out how

>mfw

Here's a black pill for you: Oswald Spengler was a pussy and a jewish tool.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAkgUeJDgQ8

>Thread theme

All is correct except that God is the way out.
Maker deliver us!

I clicked but nothing happened

>the western world is doomed no matter what
I want to see the ruins man. That's the point of it all - to overcome the old order and become the ruingazer. It must have been terrific to see the Third Reich invade all of Europe and then falter. That was real history.
>it's not the kikes fault but westerners own arrogance and stupidity and also capitalism and liberalism
Yes but the jews surf on and amplify it. And they have been doing it before it was popular among Christian nations.
>humanity and Earth are irrelevant in this vast universe, let alone your own life, it's completely irrelevant and a flash that ends quickly
meh, how spooky
>>"God" or whatever actually higher force doesn't care about nor hears you, you are to it what atoms and bacteria are to you
proofs? oh wait, you can't proof that because it's impossible
>the "elites" have no actual goal, their ways became the goal on themselves
The elites have one actual goal and that is power maintenance, to stay where they are and maximise their own well-being. They do that by following memes like free trade.
>nations and peoples come and go all the time since the origins, the West will disappear someday
yes but something will replace it and we have still a say in the future direction of things
>free will is a myth
You literally cannot ever prove that and it doesn't matter because we still act like we have free will. It's tantamount to saying the mind does not exist.

All in all I rate 4/10 - not really blackpilled

Here is a real blackpill:

>the only thing you will ever know for certain is that you exist

You've never read about him, did you?

>I want to see the ruins man. That's the point of it all - to overcome the old order and become the ruingazer.
Mah nigga.

Being here for great happenings is pretty much the main thing that keeps me going. I get excited just thinking about the prospect of something truly serious going down.

dats some deep shit mah nigga

nihilism is the most misunderstood concept of the last century, what Nietzsche tried declare was the bankruptcy of religious ethics and populist democracy, both as tools to undermine a few powerful men and establish total mediocrity. Edgy teens and spent crones just accepted this and gave up, instead of embracing their will to power to crush the "moral state" and realize their true potentials.

>OP's black pill is an excuse for being weak willed drone.

This.

Free will exists. The ability to remove yourself from the game exists (if you have the drive, and the abilities). To only participate in the game on your own terms.

But indeed this freedom comes with the bitter understanding that the lemmings around you, regardless of their station in life, are but that; lemmings slaving under a wide variety of illusions..

It's the futility of it. Do you really think you can change anybody's mind? No. You don't have to be a miserable cuck, you're right; but I don't have to beat the dead of horse of waking people up.

you have now been beige pilled

trump is no better than shillary

the downfall of the west is inevitable

its not a matter of if but when

What exactly is free will, and do other animals have it? We'd argue that a dog for example lives meandering, according to its instincts. Why, exactly, do people try and distinguish us as different? We act according to our programming. Our lizard minds now struggle with this infantile higher brain, which makes us think we make our own choices-- the truth is, you're driven by entirely by impulsive desires with abstract illusions to explain them.

ITT: nihilists and pseudo-intellectuals

>dude we are like, so doomed and there is no God OMG aren't I brilliant?!

true.

What's that pill like?

ITT: people misanalyzing the thread in their ITT: posts.

For the 999999999th time, this is not nihilism.

and what makes you think you must make people change their minds? You can guide, advice, in the hope (futile often) that they may at least change some of the conceptions having been pushed down their throat.. but in the end, it is up to them.

the whole "red-pill"'ing of others tend to recognize this: some people are ready to be pushed lightly.. others, not so much.

And in the end, it is not your job to do so. If you feel it's pointless/worthless/has no value for you to do so... well why are you even talking about it then?

>change can never be achieved because everyone and everything can be infiltrated in the modern world. The only thing that is unhackable is a monitored and isolated
masonic structure of a few learned men.
>red pilling people only leads to main stream culture which eventually leads to leftist counter culture which eventually leads to right counter culture which eventually leads to....
>all nations eventually reach a global state, you can't defeat the globalists in a global world. We are way too late and Ras Al'Ghoul was right. Only trough the ashes can a new order rise.
>the most important things to preserve is blood and knowledge, economic memes and left/right politics are literally ferret wheels.
>we are only mad at globalists for not including us in their master plan of a glo al Gobineauan utopia where the Herrenrasse rules the mongrel eurasian negroid. If they would invite us we would help the leftists speed up this plan.
>the Georgia guidestones were right.

I hate the black pill in Arkanoid. It shrinks down my fucking paddle and takes alway all my cool powerups.

I am a blackpiller, but I don't agree that we are irrelevant, we are relevant to the point where we destroy ourselves, our nations and culture

>you are to God what atoms and bacteria are to you
>ie you are simultaneously so astounding, and yet so small, that God can hardly believe you exist, he studies you constantly in a lab and watches many documentaries on the science channel about you
cool

Because it ain't like I wouldn't want people to be capable of facing up to the truth, but they're not. Really, it takes a fucked up mind to do so. Carl Jung put it well, the shadow of the human mind extends into the pits of hell, and as Jordan Peterson put it; it's something that can break you. You can see how most people wouldn't be up to par.

>what is happening is the natural flow of things
>its just the cyclical nature of the universe
>and its a good thing
>jews dindu nuffin, westerners are just jealous and blaming all their problems on the nearest victim

>Sweden is 100% fucked no matter what, and if civil war ever breaks out then our politicians will defend the muslims and let the white swedes get slaughtered

I fully believe that within the next 15 years I'll either get killed by an armed roaming pack of muslims, or I'll be forced to flee the country.

This

And it's the source of all my depression

The illusions in life tends to come in many forms, and we're all guilty of propagating at least some of them for some of the time.

To actually realize your own mortality, the hollowness of our "relations", the illusions we've been trained to try and obtain, maintain or achieve (disney, careers etc)..

I understand today the words of ignorance is bliss quite differently then when I was younger..

Cyrus made n understandable choice ;)

traps are not gay

>Do you really think you can change anybody's mind?
That's where you fail. Other people dont matter. What matters is you and only you. No compassion, no friends, no world peace, no nothing. You fend for yourself, because you are above those sheep and desire power. Sheep deserve to be ruled over, abused and fend for you because they lack will to power.

That is nihilism my friend. it is also why back in the day people use to be afraid of nihilist. But thanks to all this emo shit, it's all gone now.

Poor Nietzsche...

delet this.

>Ashkenaz is in Asia minor. Theyre literally Greek Colonists who interbred with Persian Jews who left Israel after Babylonian captivity.

the true red pill is that the blue pill is just the black pill in disguise.

>black pill
>too hard to swallow
>just posts random factoids children come across in secondary school that bring nothing constructive to the table.

>west doomed
this is not the first time it's happened, it won't be the last. Shit changes, weak die out.
>blame capitalism & liberalism
oh, boy.
>It's all irrelevant, just kill yourself already, goy
>Seriously, goy, why are you still trying?
You've been watching too much TV.
>muh elites
If you're not capable of making a life for yourself, do you have the right to criticise those who can? Then again, Argentina, masonic symbols everywhere, so in your case it might be true.
>everything changes, so the west will disappear
perfect logic
>free will is a myth
So? What are you going to do about it?

Seriously, what are you, 15? This is 18+ board, you know?

sitting in class reading this like :0

What is the name of the painting? It is oddly beautiful

See, but that same attitude is perpetuated amongst those who are going to damn us all. However, I can't say I necessarily disagree. I think people should recognize the inherent meaninglessness of it all, the futility of it; only to then foster their own meaning. Their own purpose. Without the delusions, or the chaotic insecurity of succumbing to false notions of objective value, or superiority. If people would chill the fuck out, everybody could be happy. But that'd require man changing his very nature.

tl;dr machiavellian nihilists ruin the world BUT only because sheeplings let them, so they're equally responsible

Jews are the chosen people. They have controlled the flow of things since Abraham. They have genetic memory that allows them to succeed even in the most dire times.

Something by Dante, it's in the wikipedia article about hell

It's an Illistration for Dante by Gustav Dore

Illustration by Gustave Doré for the Divine Comedy by Dante: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Paradiso_Canto_31.jpg

The meaningless of "it" all should be readily apparent once you consider what this "it" is, who and why it is propagated (it is hard to build a civilization based on individual self-interest, how can you control those around you if they do not fear/respect/admire/revere you, etc etc).

The illusions of life today are nothing new. They may look different, but the hedonism propagated by the entire circus today is nothing new under the sun, ask the persians, ask the romans, etc..

Meaning can indeed only be forged by one self. Drive, ambition, passion, goals.. tempered with acceptance, patience, and understanding..

You're gonna get shit all over for this post, but you're not wrong. The insurmountable struggles of today's society are fairly small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. Go back a few hundred years - it wasn't the muslims or dindus who was gonna fucking destroy your nation, it was the fuckers the next country over. Their king got pissy at your king, and all of a sudden your land is laid to waste, your daughters raped, and your sons carried off as soldiers or prisoners (assuming they weren't just gutted where they stood).

The fact that we can even have this fucking debate from the cozy comfort of our living rooms is proof we're not exactly living in end-times. Just changing times - and that is the thread of human history.

>capitalism and communism are two sides of the same coin, both rely on a materialistic worldview
>the west deserves to die for forsaking the spiritual and allowing themselves to degenerate into materialistic consumers
>there will be a great Cataclysm at the end of this age, shattering the Kali Yuga and ultimately ushering in a new Golden Age or Satya Yuga
>None of us will be around to see the new Golden Age, for while the soul is immortal, the personality does not survive the grave in all but the rarest of cases

America founded the movements that destroyed Europe
America was keked long before Jewish influence (((see the southern vs. northern war)))

If you think about it, we're literally going around in circles. How do you expect anything to "happen" in this state

Yeah, the ideas ain't nothin' new, but you know as well as I do that the internet, mass media, etc has put a whole new dimension into play. Furthermore, the Romans, Persians and so on all pale in comparison to the wealth and power of the globalist elite we see today.

What an edgy thread

Buzzwords are intellectual cancer.

>desire power
Desiring power is accepting purpose and a place in the machine. You might not be a cog, but you still make the cogs turn

Thanks

True. But the basic dynamics are all the same.

I'd say the difference today is probably mostly that the powers to be have a much more solid grasp on the underlying dynamics, thus indeed allowing for the wholesale individualism/materialism/hedonism/fuck-thre-family/trust-no-one kind of thing we see propagated every day, through every channel, every medium, every talking-head...

Hell, if most people would just turn off their TV for a month I think the world would probably be a lot healthier place to be then today..

Thanks user

And here comes the point: they can't, they won't. And you will be reborn. But into the same life you've always been born into.

Power does not translate 1:1 to "power within the system".

To interact with the system within your own parameters, furthering your own goals, or simply ignoring the system all together is very much power in itself too.

That all depends how you define power. For Nietzsche it was to be free of moral constraints, social norms and seek truth. But still I agree to some extent since you cannot really break completely free. But you can make the most and care the least.

spengler has nothing to do with the current west but rather that it's part of the faustian culture that will fall prey to its own machinization

muslims are actually viewed as a strong (predatorlike) culture in spenglers works (as opposed to preylike cultures that are analogous to plants)

this.

nigga you just stuck in the maze.

True black pill is Swedeborg Gnostic warfare. Being (the good) generates a shadow or pseudo-Being (the evil), this creates eternal/universal conflict and opposition. When the balance becomes broken some humans die and become angels and others die and become demons depending on their desires (karma).

Arkanoid still exists is a black pill almost

Most of the "christians" on this board are defiantly on their way to hell tbqh

Take the bread pill or fuck off.

that's not a black pill it's a blue pill

otherwise, the list is decent

>Islam is the only thing that will save whites from extinction

At least cite true detective if you plan on spouting it. Nihilism is useful as a beginning meaning that before we embark on the work of self knowledge we must first understand the despair of the wholly mundane existence that would be a life of matter devoid of spirit. So yes the blackpill because it shows us how things really are Is usefull, but only because we cannot change ourselves until we see.how things really are. Think of the new testament adage "remove the log from eye before removing the splinter from the eye of your friend"

TLDNR Everyone needs to go read all the ouspensky that they can.