Does anyone else daydream every day getting caught in a terrorist attack and facing off with a terrorist in a one on...

Does anyone else daydream every day getting caught in a terrorist attack and facing off with a terrorist in a one on one fist fight after you disarmed him? Does anyone else prepare meme speeches to go down as the mist autistic hero in history? Am I the only one?

no i daydream about committing terrorist attacks

I dream about raping white women.
but i don't go to prison because she doesnt report it cuz she doesn't want to look racsit

You're not alone Hanz, I normally kill around 5-6 with their own knives and save a few woman and children and my speech is about how the Muslims need to go but so do their Jewish paymasters.

hahaha I do this

tl;dr lol

I daydream about travelling to Germany to participate in a civil war.

I only dream about pic related, stuck in stage 4, probably never reach 5.

Slavery is coming back. Better run, nigger.

I do the same thing:

>be me in scorpion jacket
>walking in shitty German inner city
>some muslim runs out of a Pizza Hut
>he holds a rifle, already screaming alahu akbar
>slowly walk over to him
>"What's a Jew doing running a pizzeria?"
>triggered.jpg
>he screams something in sandnigger tongue
>the whole street is in terror, no shots yet
>blonde cutie near me is looking at me obviously scared
>"W-What do you do?"
>think for a few seconds
>"I drive."
>the normies don't understand
>terrorist now tries to fire his gun
>fails miserably, western technology is too complicated and haram anyways
>this is my moment
>walk up to him
>he still fumbles with the gun
>gives up and pulls out a knife
>stabs me in the gut
>don't care, smash his hand with a hammer
>his screams are deafening
>"How 'bout this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you."
>finally silence
>nobody is moving
>walk over to a young boy
>"Hey, you want a toothpick?"
>he doesn't answer so I give him one
>walk away with hands in pockets
>leave a trail of blood and spaghetti
>real human bean

Bro the gym cannot possibly be beyond your means. Start perfecting your body and your mind will follow.

I definitely daydream about getting caught up in a terrorist attack, then shouting "praise kek! praise kek! PEPEEEEE!", running to the terrorists while spouting memes and get shot.

I daydream about ideas for different terrorist attacks, how to get the biggest kill count, how to spread the most fear, how to manipulate the public, how to damage the economy, ect, they are so good I won't post them because I know all the muslims and future dylan roofs on here might actually do them

In my mind it goes something like this:

>Mudslime with rifle shooting into crowd
>due to overall panic and commotion he doesn't notice me charging towards him
>Floor that fucker, he loses his gun
>"STAND UP BASTARD. YOU WANT TO KILL PEOPLE? TRY TO KILL ME FIRST!"
>He gets up, tries to go for rifle, I deck him sending him to the floor again
>Raising my finger towards the sky I shout "I AM THE DEFENDER OF THIS WORLD. YOU WILL NOT PASS ME"
>Jump on top of him and Gum Gum Kalaschnikow his head into the ground
>"ORAORAORAORAORAORA"
>After all of his head is left is a bloody mess I spit on him and stand up
>"Pff... nothing personell... kid"

try harder.

epic

I'd take about 30 seconds to clumsily unfold my tiny pocket knife while behind cover and seeing people drop left and right

then I'd go for a stealthy flank and stab him from behind like Altaïr from Assassin's Creed
"requiesta en pache...kid"

Nigga been playing Metal Gear too much.

What was Hitlers middle name?

I have fantasized multiple times participating in a coup against Merkel. Eventually, it ends in a public execution in front of a large crowd with Merkle and all the politicians who supported the refugee shit. One by one, we force them to confess their sins against Europe, and then shoot them in the head, the last one being Merkel as she sobs.

Pretty LARPy, I know. This fantasy started after visiting Germany last year.

Alvin

Alvin really? Man, I wonder how many people name their kid Alvin not know it was the furers name.

I mean the do it with Adolf, no one wants to name their kid Adolf anymore.

My speech is just some cheesy one liner about taking out the trash.

If I ever have sex I'm gonna name my son Adolf. If my wife's doesn't like it then she can fuck herself

>it happens
>you open your mouth
>y-you're a bad man!
>go down in history as an autist that made a terrorist laugh so hard he choked to death

Also if it's a girl it will be named Adolfia

calm down pajeet

im probably just going for the second choice, already been working out 4 times a week for over 3 months.

>Sup Forums- Politics, Holocaust and other delusions
I have chuu2 fantasies about protecting my country from the multinational corporate overlords trying to ruin our nation as well.

I daydream about killing niggers and chinks

>You will never have a GF like Rikka

I daydream about kidnapping people and eating them with mint jelly and applesauce

>>You will never have a GF like Rikka
Chuu2 girls are so great. I almost wish I knew some genuine chuu2 girls. It'd be fun to share the embarrassing things we did/do in our minds.

Nope you're not

If you aren't mentally prepared to neutralize in multiple ways every person you come into contact with and keeping an eye peeled for suspicious items or behavior, you are part of the reason terror attacks are successful. The problem is people are daydreaming about random ass shit and have been lulled into a false sense of security 100% of the time.

I daydream about getting superpowers but instead of using my gifts to fight crime I instead use them to fashion a white ethnostate

>tfw can't daydream of anything else

Wanna know something interesting?

When you're imagining that, you're either imagining:
>1) Speaking in front of a huge male audience that approves of you
or
>2) Speaking while your crush is in the audience and is amazed by you (or even rescuing her from some scenario)

It's literally always that and never something humble centered around you being alone. Try imagining that you're successfully chosen as the pope - a powerful position of a huge influence that can influence the white races in a very positive way. It suddenly doesn't feel powerful or desirable at all, because the pope is celibate and females wouldn't care that you're the pope.

Why? Because it's a reproductive strategy - the sole reason you want to do it is to receive the approval of the tribe so you can mate with all its females. Yes, your life goal compass is being pointed at a vagina by your dick, and everything between that is a masked strategy to allow you to achieve the vagina. You don't actually care about saving your nation, nor accumulating money for the sake of money, nor inventing something for the sake of inventing, all you care about is getting the approval, which is why you're uncontrollably having those daydreams and why they feel so good. It's ancient tribal mechanics that evolved to guide us in tribal social dynamics.

Yes, your entire life is basically lead by your sex drive.

Same here but my target is always synogauges

No
I am daydreaming about cuddling with my beautiful wife, and then she is whispering me that she is pregnant and then we kiss

Dont you have a street to be shitting in?

We need someone to go down path 5 already

RADICAL ICELANDIC TERRORISM

At first i usually daydream about not being soul crushed alcoholic, but then i dream about killing russians in BTR-80s with CG m2, i feel a bit happier then

Are these kinds of revenge daydreams coming out from an abusive childhood where you have had no power Sup Forums?

>dream about killing Russians

Soon brother, soon

Hopefully germs too, gotta kill both

I have thoughts from time to time of how I wish I was as motivated as Breivik to institute change in my life, among other things.

retard question here but is stage 4 the 4th panel of always being disheartened or is it's the 4th row or progress?

:( why