RAND SLAM

RAND SLAM

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0BwDYM_Qm5fLWVXgzMVZMLVA0Ync
twitter.com/RandPaul/status/848940890236256260
dmlp.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations
nydailynews.com/news/national/conn-college-student-dies-days-pancake-eating-contest-article-1.3017376
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/16/barack-obama-flies-island-french-polynesia-relax-luxury-resort/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/27/why-barack-obama-chose-marlon-brando-s-island-hideaway.html
federaljack.com/slavery-by-consent-the-united-states-corporation/
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=9088
youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk
youtube.com/watch?v=6P318bELif8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

This is going to be good. I pray to god that for once they settle this for good and get on with other things to MAGA.

Wow I like Rand and all but he is blatantly lying. What Susan Rice did was 110% legal.

OBAMA'S GONNA BE IMPEACHED FOR SURE

THROW THE BITCH IN JAIL!!!

MAGA

I'm so happy that my boy Rand is getting some spotlight now. he was /myguy/ all throughout the primaries

The National Security Advisor asked the IC to unmask the name of a US person talking to the Russian ambassador about the lifting of sanctions.

This is supposed to be newsworthy?

>In response to President Donald Trump's appointment of his chief strategist Steve Bannon as a permanent member of the National Security Council (while removing the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Director of National Intelligence) in January 2017, Rice referred to the decision as "stone cold crazy" and retweeted a tweet stating that: "Trump loves and trusts the military so much he just kicked them out of the National Security Council and put a Nazi in their place."

Whew, this woman's going to prison for life and she's taking Obama with her.

LOCK HER UP

>tfw no rand president

Even better

Trump has the perfect excuse to rip apart the spying apparatus Bush and company put together

btw, trump is poverty-tier.

inb4 memes

bye bye Obama

But Bannon was in the military so her statement doesn't make sense

These are apparently financial disclosures of white house staff, I imagine it's something they all have to do.
drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/0BwDYM_Qm5fLWVXgzMVZMLVA0Ync

Is there anything interesting in here?

It's likely not notwworthy enough to warrant its own thread.

You think the CNN audience knows that?

The best part is that she's a nigger, which means 0 sense of loyalty. She'll throw her own masters under the bus if she thinks it'll help her.

SIGN OUT OF GOOGLE BEFORE VIEWING OR YOU WILL DOX YOURSELF.

>namefagging
Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your first day

Witnessed

And since Obama's already gone from office, this could only mean JAOL...

I really don't see the problem here.

because you live in a police state, bongbro

AY HOL UP
SO U B SAYN DAT THERNOBITCH HAD A RELL SCOOP?

Hadn't signed in yet, but I appreciate the concern.
Anyone else's name that is attached is the guy from twitter and not mine.

So do we
:(

not nearly as insane as the bongs have it though. we don't get arrested for saying islam is shit on social media

Dump in a new thread , why not

lol that's not how it works. if you ever logged in at all on that IP, they'll know it was you. Use tor if you're that worried

>FISA
>Constitutionally Legal
Pic related.

hahaha the sea people

it's legal to spy on americans because they feel like it
umm, no it isn't, sweetie.

twitter.com/RandPaul/status/848940890236256260

>Trump marked his 14th golf trip by having a frieldy game with his new buddy Rand Paul
We lost him, boys. He now sucks the Trump cock. This tweet didn't need to be mentioned by Paul. Dozens have already reported on this. He is just doing this to cater to his new master.

Libertarianism is dead

Cool.

IT WAS JUST A VIDEO GUYS

If there's one thing I trust, it's your opinion on poverty

Can someone explain the legality here? Is this illegal or not?

>not knowing who Dan "the hymen divider" Schneider is

baka senpai. desu it Seems to me it's your first day desu to be honest

>calling out the newfag
Let him burn and suffer for not doing his 2 year minimum lurking.

We don't know everything yet, but considering how high up it was, most likely technically legal but an abuse of the legal system.

>use tor if you're paranoid
>implying tor isn't compromised
Oh sweetie.

just finished lurkin for 2 years am i ready for this

No. Senator Paul is a sincere and honorable man, driven only by deep convictions and incorruptible strength.

He just recognizes the stakes at hand and what's better for the country --for mankind-- right now. As you should.

3D chess everybody. It's actually fucking happening.

>Hang 'em all.mp3

That depends. Do (You) know why he wears the mask?

>most likely technically legal but an abuse of the legal system.
You've gotta be shitting me. Are you serious?

3D Chess is not played on the fucking links. He is better than that shit.

Bahahaha, stupid ass Liberals keep falling into their own minefield

dmlp.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations

>Eleven states require the consent of every party to a phone call or conversation in order to make the recording lawful. These "two-party consent" laws have been adopted in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington

>Regardless of whether state or federal law governs the situation, it is almost always illegal to record a phone call or private conversation to which you are not a party, do not have consent from at least one party, and could not naturally overhear. In addition, federal and many state laws do not permit you to surreptitiously place a bug or recording device on a person or telephone, in a home, office or restaurant to secretly record a conversation between two people who have not consented.

I can't wait to hear their excuses
>muh inalienable constitutional rights
>muh amendments (when they only benefit me, of course)

Checked, and where is Barry right now? It really does seem he's in hiding.

unfortunately it actually was legal for her. Obama took care of any legal issues.

Now all we need to do is prove a direct connection between susan rice and any member of the democrat party in order to confirm direct cooperation between a sitting president and a political party during an election cycle.

also we've now identified the most likely source of leaked information for the transition between presidents. This is what's really going to get her. if we can prove she leaked classified information (the transition team identities) to the media, then we've got the direct assistant to the former president of the United States on treasonous actions of espionage. it shouldn't be too hard to make the connection. the current evidence is practically screaming it.

>You've gotta be shitting me. Are you serious?
Why would a president actively conspiring with the attorney general not make the spying technically legal? It doesn't mean they can't get charges on anyone, but it does give media room to spin.

>Women
not even once
nydailynews.com/news/national/conn-college-student-dies-days-pancake-eating-contest-article-1.3017376

He's currently residing in either his chicago home or his one in D.C. (he picked up a second house in order to be near the seat of power).

With a warrant yes. But it is highly illegal to unmask an American citizen. Not only did she unmask a target but she spread this sensitive information for political gain. My God user it's like you're retarded on purpose.

Apparently he's in French Polynesia, to work on his memoirs. The US also doesn't extradite from there.

Where's Michelle staying, do you know?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/16/barack-obama-flies-island-french-polynesia-relax-luxury-resort/

These girls are approaching their 40s now.

What's the story here? Not seeing anything about it in UK media.

>3D Chess is not played on the fucking links.
It literally is. The reason everyone important plays fucking golf is that it gives you a convenient medium to communicate and politick with other people of your status.

>Wow I like Rand and all but he is blatantly lying. What Susan Rice did was 110% legal.

I wonder what those tramps are up to these days.

There should be a "where are they now?" Show for memes and viral pics.

Rand is a nationalist first, a libertarian second

you mean lawful

it is legal
however it is unlawful

legal refers to contract law
lawful refers to the constitution and common law which are supposed to be above legalities, however this nation is lawless by definition

It's good to know the concepts involved

So they barely followed the law?

Based rand

But MUH NARRATIVE!

proof? even the article he linked doesn't say it is legal it says "suggests"

I wonder if Rice knew that Claiborne bitch. They all seem to know each other.

He was also a $GS banker and a film producer, he is 10x smarter than these people and easily playing them

they did the same thing with the gorsuch pick!

zing

I stand with Randlet still.

Nevertheless Trump was the better candidate. Without secure borders and low immigration, libertarianism is tantamount to white genocide.

Mine too and he still is. He's not quite his father's tier but he's still better than the vast majority of politicians.

They're having trouble coming to terms with how corrupt their party leaders are
I'd imagine its a hard place to be in, but it's where Liberals deserve to be

i wish rand were my older brother or uncle. i'd have turned out better, but maybe he wouldn't be a senator.

2 lines and everyone can tell your a poc dyke shill, Sad!

yea but only Trump could win, it is good that Rand is working with him though as he had no shot at winning. Also

And you can't be wiretapped on the links too.

I knew we still had some oldfags here. Kisses.

She'll be thrown under the bus before the week's end.

The media will claim she did it without White House authorization. She'll be thrown to the wolves. And will quietly "commit suicide" in her home a week before she'll be expected to testify before Congress.

I'm hoping we get to see some high-ups actually do some fucking prison time like the rest of us would if we got caught breaking the law. I'm so fucking tired of seeing the elites get away with murder while I have to pay parking tickets or face jail.

Hitler was in the military too, you sick fucking Nazi faggot.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S HAPPENING!!!!

whats the law on unmasking?

did rice leak things to the press from the (((investigation)))??

>tfw Obama isn't president anymore so he can't be impeached

Probably cucking their rich husbands

He is here

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/27/why-barack-obama-chose-marlon-brando-s-island-hideaway.html

The information on US persons was collected tangentially to foreign intelligence. This is completely legal under eo 12333. Unmasking is not unreasonable in order to establish context.

This is where the problem for the democrats lays, however. The data is classified foreign intelligence. If there is evidence that there was cooperation between the president's cabinet/staff and the DNC political machine and/or the press then, well uh... we're past the Rubicon.

Let's also note that Rice said just days ago "I know nothing [about Trump unmasking]..." so there's already guilt.

Nobody follows the law. The entire federal government, including all agencies and all courts therein are private for-profit corporations literally owned by the crown of England and the City of London Corporation but almost nobody, including the average politician, knows or understands the ramifications of that distinction.

Basically, a parallel, private, corporate, imposter government was established by act of congress right after the civil war and has gradually subsumed and replaced the legitimate, lawful institutions and elected positions of our original constitutional republic with ostensibly identical corporate replacements. Every lawful elected position in government has been sitting unoccupied for decades and every elected representative that holds a position today is a corporate officer in a nested sequence of private companies masquerading as the actual government. Members of congress are technically corporate officers. The president doesn't hold the original office of president of the US republic, he's the CEO and president of the private corporation that is the parallel imposter government.

Read about the Act of 1871 and the United States Corporation Company.

federaljack.com/slavery-by-consent-the-united-states-corporation/
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=9088
youtube.com/watch?v=mRnogqeqzxk
youtube.com/watch?v=6P318bELif8

Shareblue everybody!

So, who else is getting arrested?

>(C) the proposed minimization procedures with respect to such surveillance meet the definition of minimization procedures under section 1801(h) of this title;

>(4) notwithstanding paragraphs (1), (2), and (3), with respect to any electronic surveillance approved pursuant to section 1802(a) of this title, procedures that require that no contents of any communication to which a United States person is a party shall be disclosed, disseminated, or used for any purpose or retained for longer than 72 hours unless a court order under section 1805 of this title is obtained or unless the Attorney General determines that the information indicates a threat of death or serious bodily harm to any person.

TL;DR: Pretty blatantly illegal

She did the very thing that the democrats are accusing the republicans of, spying to influence an election.

HANG HER