Do inbred Anglos really take pride in this """empire""" that they took from a bunch of niggers who used sticks to...

Do inbred Anglos really take pride in this """empire""" that they took from a bunch of niggers who used sticks to defend themselves? There is literally nothing impressive about it.

t. butthurt ottotard turk

Yea but they had the endure the hardest challenge of them all:

Be around niggers, gooks, and poojeets in an age where modern hygiene practices existed none whatsoever.

>says inbred roach

Seriously why do you guys have the facial features of a camel?

>I-I didn't even want, Iraq, Syria, Palestine, and Egypt, they were all shitholes
Stay eternally butthurt.

Telegony user, it´s real.

You can say the same about the French and Spanish.

But you don't..

>inbred anglos
>literally have been mixing with different europeans for hundreds of years

do you know what inbred means?

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Says the subhuman roach. If it's so easy how come only white Europeans were able to do it while you captured a literally useless sandpit?

i think i know why hes angry boys

>ottoman empire
>castarted slavs and Arabs then fucked them
Really makes you think

Geert is a descendant of a gook.

he knows

Still more white than a turk

jesus could you imagine being born a turk? i would kill myself

Still a non-white.

fuckin wrekage

Funny because the Ottoman Turks didn't even get near the top 10 among the empires of history and they took it from a crumbling Eastern Roman empire and literal slaves.

Oh look, a cockroach. Go and dig up Ataturks grave so he can save your sorry ass from the muslim horde.

The turks conquered white lands though and almost conquered the Austrian Empire

Don't underestimate the roaches.

I love the pure butthurt jealousy of these type of threads.

Based Turkbro stating facts. Britbongs got BTFO'd from Europe by Frenchfags and all they conquer were a bunch of tribal ooga boogas.

Great Khan did more in one lifetime than you're pity excuse for a nation did in it's entire history.

Landmass means nothing. A productive small plot of land is better than a giant wasteland

im only sad we didnt have more colonies

>Jealousy of something that doesn't exist anymore.

thought has crossed my mind

After the Battle of Vienna the Ottoman Empire started to slowly die and when Br*ts dismantled it, it was just a meme that was about to die anyway. So well done, once again Brits did fucking nothing impressive. But what can you expect from a country that lost to American peasants and an island with a population not rven a quarter of theirs.

Every time I see the Roachish flag I laugh hysterically.

Marrying you ownr sister is the ultimate redpill.

We were particularly successful when we were fighting people who, under no circumstances were allowed to shoot back. And spectacularly successful against tribes in Africa when attacked with spears and bits of fruit meant we could have the most enormous fruit salads after we'd defeated them.

Every time i see your flag i see this pic
We are going to remove you from Middle East completely, then Europe, then from North America.

Same for the Ottoman "Empire", literally just taking it from a bunch of weak ragheads with shitty blunt swords.

Only India was profitable for you.

The rest only (((bankers))) profited

Turks were the only guys that enslaved wh*te subhumans and removed them from Anatolia, Eastern Europe.
We will enslave your sissy subhuman kind again

More landmass = more natural resources you can acquire and more people you can tax and use in your armies.
Which you could then tax.

Look if I had a bowl of skittles, and I told you that the red ones would cause a cancerous tumour of communism on your society and every time you tried to cut it out you would be labelled a nazi and thrown in prison by an illegitimate human rights court that also expedited the process of islamization of the Western world for the end purposes of establishing a caliphate which was also ironically what the red skittles actively ignored because their mission statement claimed they wanted equality for all (including terrorists) despite using the red skittles' own ingrained prejudice to commit acts of racism and destruction against anyone whom they deemed a member of the establishment or privileged white society including themselves which was why they also committed acts of white genocide to actively reduce their own privilege in what amounted to an evolutionary self-destruction button that would see your country become a war-torn middle-eastern mockery within thee next 30 years or 20 if you're a firm believer in the U.N,'s Agenda 21, which also purports that Western civilization must be destroyed and a carbon tax levied against anyone who uses technology that the bureaucrats in Brussels believe should only belong to a ruling class of financial elites in order to protect the environment which they really do not care about because they are all actual satanists who worship Minerva and Moloch and use the red skittles as human shields and sacrifices to fuel their machine of illegitimate deep state government, would you still take one?

>Be Ottoman Empire
>Constantly fight against European subhumans, Arabs, Other Turkish and Turkmen warlords, Greeks, Balkanigger coalitions, Crusaders
>Win
>""hurr you only took it from bunch of weak ragheads""
lel
LEL

Turks are the weakest people on the planet, they elected a muslim brotherhood authoritarian to wipe their ass clean. Ataturk is rolling in his grave.

I know this is bait but do you know how many times Britain had to blow the fuck out of France and Spain to acquire that Empire?

Maybe today, but not then.

>Still lost the Crimean war

The logistics involved is pretty impressive.

Actually the Aztecs would bathe several times a day, even people without wealth or power. They were a pretty clean people. When the Spaniards came, they would be filthy, they honestly believed from the Black Death that bathing was going to harm them.

... said the Turk. In English.

So roaches have anything to show for in history besides "muh ottoman"? You should be glassed from this earth you filthy waste of life.

How was Afghanistan? Lel

Yea, it only took two great empires to interfere.

The white colonies were hardly profitable. They were made only to exapnd the English race. More should have been made.

African holdings were likely a net negative.

>More landmass = more natural resources you can acquire and more people you can tax and use in your armies.
Which didn't happened. Their colonies were a burden on british budget.
>Which you could then tax.
Would need a 90% tax to profit from the colonies. And at the time the British Empire was merely a jewish vassal state

There is a reason the germans went into the colonial race late.

Colonisation was pretty much a jewish businesses sucking dry the european people.

Thats the equivalent of europeans electing a christian guy.

Yeah covk smoker.

We had to beat the superpowers of the day first before we whacked the natives.
Spanish empire btfo
French empire btfo
Dutch empire btfo
German empire btfo
Ottoman Empire btfo
Chinese empire btfo

Keeping the natives down was a fucking side quest you Mong.
Every colony we made with our own people is in the 1st world and where the rest of the planets population tries emigrating to.

Our culture, language, history, people and achievements have turned this mud ball flying through space into something inhabitable and civilised.

You're welcome roach.

It's not like you learned english because you can't do shit in this world without speaking english and no one give a shit about roaches langage.
Stay submissive learn english cause you can't do anything without it and keep thinking you won it all.
a good roach learn english in sign of sumbmission

We conquered Europe William, please.

>we wuz Gagarinz n von Brauns n shiet

God I love roaches and their bullshit. Don't get me wrong, we will still gas all you subhumans but we'll tolerate it for now as entertainment. The only two things that seem to come out of you are either 'turkey strong we're fucking great' or 'boohoo you don't play fair'.

For a time lasting about the lifespan of a dog

They also beat the Spanish, French, Chinese, and others.
Oh!
And they kicked the ass of the Ottoman Empire so hard when they were done it didn't exist anymore.
One day - empire
Next day - just Turkey

>One day - empire
Next day - just Turkey
Because they were already crumbling.

The anglos never won a war that they were in disadvantage or at least equals. It's always through trickery

Except for the Napoleonic Wars.
Or the various wars in India, where they were typically heavily outnumbered
I'm no fan, but you can hate them for the truth

We took Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Oman, Yemen and Egypt from you Turks. Are you spear-chucking niggers?

The impressive part is that this tiny island managed to conquer, and more importantly, ADMINISTRATE, across this much of the world, in pre-modern times

>they took ottoman land
>roach
you just called your ancestors "a bunch of niggers who used sticks to defend themselves"

>Britain was an irrelevant shithole that could only beat niggers.
>Britain was a great empire that could bring the Russian empire to its knees.
Pick one Boris.

>1 post by this ID

The anglos are pretty pathetic. Nothing new here op.

Should've included the painting.

>WHY AREN'T YOU SUCKING EU COCK LIKE MEEEEEEEE

The Brits are just dentally challenged inbreds. The only thing you did was steal Land from other empires leaving you with a country that is right now more messed up than the pussy of your queen.

Ah yes, the old teeth meme.

>flag

And thus, the T*rkroach reveals himself.

where's your Commonwealth, Turkroach?

>inbred anglos

Someone post the inbreeding map

Turkey stop shitposting!

Alas for Rhodesia

It's not about cavaites stupid, its about orthodontics

>.6 fewer decayed teeth

such a monumental divide

So what you are saying is it has absolutely nothing to do with the health of teeth.

Ahaha the rabbit curses the mountain.
The Mountain doesn't hear.

>there's nothing impressive about the English Empire
>he wrote his complaint in English

>T*rk thinks he'll ever even register on America's threat radar

the delusion is strong with roaches I see

Taking over india with a shipping company was rather impressive tbqh.

Orthodontics do have to do with the health of the teeth, of course you wouldn't know that you crooked toothed limey

My teeth are not crooked though. They are all straight.

Oh so your back.

Go cry yourself to sleep European (((man)))

Given the whole world speaks english and plays football the imperial creds of the Brits are incredibly impressive. They rightly saw themselves as the Romans of the era.

>"not all muslims are terrorist user"
>"not all brits have crooked teeth user"
>"not all blacks are violent user"

did you just try to "not all" me?

not all anons try "not all" fallacies on other anons you know

You are implying that these lands were held by brute force, which is utterly false. The British used diplomacy, and good manners to bring these divergent people groups into the fold. They built rail roads and schools, and hospitals, and ports. They left these places as shining jewels, where before they were but lumps of coal.

:ITT Butthurt brown people

>Awaits salty Slovak

>limey
Using a word that describes a nutritional deficit that was the result of conquering the 7 seas and building the greatest empire the world has ever known. Using that word from the comfy of a nation that was colonized by Britons.

Shame, if we'd kept going a bit longer we could have got a full house. Fuck, I love being British.

>Invaded Turkey

Fuck off the Sultan let you in
you didn't invade anything.
Until Atatürk kicked you out.

When did Britain invade eastern Europe?

>kicked you out

Nah mate the deed was done, your empire was in tatters so we fucked off lad

It was in taters for hundreds of years Brit
We destroyed it to build another.

>Empire
>Landmass means nothing.
Are you actually retarded, or are you acting dumb for attention?