HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

PRESS S TO SPIT ON EU GRAVE

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/
express.co.uk/news/world/787373/Granada-explosion-injuries
youtube.com/watch?v=r3BO6GP9NMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't wait for the EU to finally go back to commie hell where it belongs. Soon, my lads.
If war is inevitable, you can count to have me and half of Europe on your side.

S

it's real btw
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

we just build a wall and let the monkeys on the rock starve
fuck you

S

I'm seeing this thread for the 3rd time today.

S

*hocks loogie*

Artillary FIRE!

express.co.uk/news/world/787373/Granada-explosion-injuries

Gibraltar will be so BTFO. That little shitty tax haven and regulator haven will be so fucked up once Spain just closes its borders and all goods and services trade to the EU will be shut down for them. 90% of Gibraltar's economy relies on fucking over the Spanish taxpayer.

>eu supporting kraut

well colour me surprised!

S S

S

Based Gibraltar

ϟϟ

Germany will be so BTFO. That little shitty cuckold haven and globalist haven will be so fucked up once Syria just closes its borders and all refugees and migrants from Syria will be shut down for them. 90% of Germany's economy relies on fucking refugees.

Lurk more before posting

The wall just got 10ft taller Nigel

Well you're paying for it so you build it as high as you want.

well dude when shit goes down ill stand by your side and fight that also goes for the thousands of non cucks you guys made the whole meme war you guys had had a pretty large effect over here

You are paying for it, one way or another

but then on the other hand alot of the spanish elite rely on gibraltar as their tax haven, and youre also forgetting that in the negotiations we will also have a hand to play

>only 3rd

REKT. Bild Wall, old Mexico!

ramos huegian and arbiloa. i dont know who the 4th one is

GIBRALTER CONFIRMED /OURGUYS/

Shitain is so pathetic

Brutal

The day Sweden closes it's borders I will suck a cock

S

Gibraltar gets all of its money from online gambling, tax domiciling and the port. If the border shuts they'll be without cleaners for a while. If the border shuts, the tens of thousand of Spaniards who live in La Linea will lose their jobs.

t. someone who regularly visits Gibraltar

S

>Gibraltar gets all of its money from online gambling, tax domiciling and the port. If the border shuts they'll be without cleaners for a while.

Guess where those online gambling companies make their money and why this is allowed. Guess what happens if Gibraltar is outside of the EU... they all move to Malta and Cyprus so they can port their gambling licenses to the EU again.

Same with taxes.

And the port is only relevant due to the VAT exemption Gibraltar has on fuel - Gibraltar makes a killing on bunkering. But that goes away if ships that want to do business with the EU cannot get their fuel from Gibraltar no more.

>If the border shuts, the tens of thousand of Spaniards who live in La Linea will lose their jobs.
Casualties of the trade war.

>article by james badcock

Daily reminder that if we are a cucked husband, that just makes England the narcissistic bitch getting fucked by BBC.

Very fitting.

holy shit we memed this insult into the general pejoratives of western english speakers

S

We have to stop, at this rate we'll meme WW3 into reality, millions will die for the glory of an internet frog god.

S

Well better call schäuble and let him destroy those tax heaven like he did with Panama papers r-right

>implying this isn't actually the work of a tribe of hooknosed demons trying to bait Europeans into killing each other again

>Mr Picardo said: "Gibraltar is not a bargaining chip in these negotiations. Gibraltar belongs to the Gibraltarians and we want to stay British."

pretty based

>when the damage control is too difficult to manage

You are the new Argentina. We own a rock that you can't have, and there is nothing you can do about it :^)

For once, I doubt it. The last thing they'd try to do is awaken the eternal kraut.

You don't remember how you already tried that and lost?

>Damage control

Yesterday, your country was warmongering. Today, your country is acting nicely and telling the media to drop off any war talk, just after Spain told London to calm the fuck down.

The funniest part is that you still haven't realized Spain has no made any attempts to annex or invade the rock. The only thing it did is ensure that any agreements about Gibraltar will be made one on one between Madrid and London.

>when trumpism spreads

The Brits should get it back. Fuck the EU, especially the commission, they're a bunch of unelected, power grabbing cunts.

Brexit was the way to go, and I only wish Ireland would do the same, but that'll never happen because our politicians are merkel's servile cucks, and there's no appetite for it with the majority of the electorate.

Still though one can hope.

S

F

*takes in breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wonder how many politicians are Sup Forumsacks

you know they would browse here it's their suppose profession and the anonymous tag lets you get away with a lot of work stress

>our politicians are merkel's servile cucks

They all are.

One (ONE) Lord (literally who Lord) was war mongering.

>omg trump looked down during a lengthy conversation
>quickly take a photo of just that! let the exploitable stupid masses think he's a bitch!

the age of spin has already started but i wonder more and more about how it ends

Plenty. I know of two in Australia. Wouldn't surprise if there were more.

Just make it like Cyprus. Fight for it.

we will build a wall on sweden border and place naval mines on sea border

damn, after the 95% i thought gibraltar was happy with the EU's hissy-fit against britain.
well done, gibraltar.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3BO6GP9NMY

*sips tea*

Yeah, I understand. But don't accuse me of damage control.

> its real

ahahahahahahhaha, best timeline

S

for fucks sake, what have we done?

>EU thinks it's getting custody of Gibraltar

S

This is why we like Gibraltar.

GIbraltarians are good lads

Μemes are real

needed a link
>>>/mlpol/

Cringeworthy. How much of a stupid statement is that.