Moscow Is Largest Muslim City In Europe

WTF Russia?

>in Moscow today live 1.5 million Muslims” and that “the majority” of them follow “genuine” and “traditional” Islam.

interpretermag.com/moscow-is-the-largest-muslim-city-in-europe-russian-parliamentarian-says/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Khanate
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljj6H3B3oAs
strategic-culture.org/news/2015/12/09/soros-and-his-cia-friends-targeted-ussr-russia-1987.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chechnya was a mistake.

What are you surprised about? It's a Turk/Mongol-majority country.

Doesn't sound like you know much about Russia.

wiat did you think Russia was white?

Y-yes

Soviet Union was a mistake

Islam is the biggest threat the west ever faced. Hope someobody has the balls to kill 2 Billion muslims. It would make the world a better place. Also it would solve the environmental crisis and ressource scarcity immediatly. Its the solution to every problem.

>Moscow is the largest city in Europe

ftfy

Well you're a retard. Russia is pretty shit despite what the faggots on here say and they aren't your friend.

The eternal Tartar is laughing at you

Chechens shouldve been genocided.

Why is kebab allowed :(

you couldnt tell a tartar apart from other europeans desu

Did Russia conquer Siberia the same way Britain conquered North America?

Correction: you cannot tell a Tatar apart from other Russians.

Nope, Britain had to fight Indians

For visual purposes

no, they build infrastructure and trade, the native population didnt want to be without us, so theyv got collected.

also European Haplogroup R is said to be originated there, so it was our land anyway
or from poles

Said the biggest mistake in human history

Difference is that the Islam in Russia is either indigenous or from a ex-Soviet state on its border.

Europe has imported its Islam from abroad, including Sweden and Ireland, which never had colonies in the Islamic world.

>germcucks actually believe this

>Russia

>Europe

Top meme lad

Well, the Proto-Indo-Europeans originate from the Eurasian Steppe, which lies in Russia and Ukraine.
And so do the Proto-Turks.

All the degeneracy comes from your country (feminism, tolerance, leftism shit, etc etc)

>implying any major city is representative of eastern europe
>implying major cities are even remotely like eastern europe
>implying they are not enclaves of degenerate western filth that demand nuking

latest version is south siberia, found a skeleton ther which was older than the one you are talking about

I'm completely neutral here but this russian is right. All degeneracy originates in the West. It is intellectually dishonest to argue otherwise

heres a muslim tatar girl from Russia. You were saying, rapebaby?

How often to Tatars commit terrorist attacks?

Will this be fixed by 2020? I would kinda like to visit moscow by then.

Who do you think planted that shit here in the 60s-70s? The most effective way to destabilize a country is from within.

thank you, good example
never heard of any

así que ahora vos mejicano sos otro "odiando a los musulmanes"??? pero pará ché... mejor andáte a hacer el muro de trump y la concha de tu madre jajajaja... andá a chupársela a pena nieto... vos no podés hablar una mierda de Rusia pibe... no sabés un carajo, andá a cagar

Nice cherry picking, but the stats don't lie, mongoloid.

So what about Tatar culture has prevented them from doing typical muslim things? Is golden horde islam somehow different from the rest of islam?

From experience, Tatars are pretty tame by Russian standards. It's the Caucasus part of Russia where all the turkic/persian goatfucker terrorists spawn from.

>t. half Russian with immigrant friends from all over Russia

Do all Tartars count as "Muslims", even the secular ones?

What's wrong Achmed, mad that we bombed your family? Don't worry, it wasn't like we were mad at them and did it with anger or any kind of emotion. It was basically like a video game. Dots on a screen.

Basically this All of Russian Muslims have at least some basic knowledge of Russian culture and easy we run things, even Tajiks, and even Chechens.

They're not entirely alien to our culture, and some, like Tatars, have been living alongside Russians for over 600 years.

A fun fact. When Boston police SAS looking for the Tsarnaev boy, they were looking for a "white" male. And he is, by US standards. I bet, any citizen of Kazan might as well be a Swede compared to this guy

Vladimir does love muslims SO much.
"Islam is an important part of russian culture".

Moscow 2016 pic

Reported to Merkel for hate speech

I wipe my ass with your zionist fucking flag yank piece of fuck, how about that :*

Careful with that edge boy you might hurt someone

this "statistics" is shit

we do not have any arabs here.

our "muslims" are mostly tatars which arent religious fanatics at all, they are quite handsome and smart

Muslim women are hot dude, let's not do that.

Russia is not a zionist state like the shitty usa... BIG difference... in a zionist state ANYONE can become a foe all of the sudden... the usa is hypocritical as fuck... fuck that zionist state piece of shit

>in Moscow today live 1.5 million Muslims
3 million Muslims

source: a recent polish article

The Bogs are part tatar.

That's the thing, Russian-influenced Muslims all have Russian-sounding last names and their languages have been converted from Arabic script to Cyrillic script.

From what I have heard native languages such as Tartar and Kazakh are under threat from Russian, even the latter in its own native country.

Whereas many Western European Muslims are not in any assimilated to their surrounding milieu and often cannot even speak the language of it.

>b-but muh pootin is saviour of white race

"Not all Muslims " applies here
Kazakh or Tatar girls are often god tier but say Chechen hairy things are quite the contrary

>moscow
>europe.

It's just the truth. Don't take it personal.

Arent they bulgarians? So they are actually turk'd rather than tartar'd

Muslims have been in Russia for centuries, they even had a nation called the Khanate of Kazan. It's different from the Muslims in Western Europe who were invited over by cucks

>subversion

The Soviets opened pandoras box, the worst weapon you could use, ever.

have u ever been to moscow?
its much more european than whole Poland

In Russia you have three groups of Muslims, Caucasians, Central Asians and Tatars/Bashkirs/etc.
Last group is pretty much assimilated and most numerous.
Even Caucasians and Central Asians are partly assimilated.
It's really not like in Western Europe.

Do jews enclose shit in your pants again?

>Burger
>Having any knowledge about geography

Well the tatar language is protected by law, this "under threat" thing is usually some political bullshit. Tzars weren't much into it, but commies protected local cultures, and so does Russia. Because, again, those cultures are indigenous and it firms the loyalty of those nations to Russia

Their dad is an exiled Tatar prince, their mom was illegitimate child of a bohemian aristocrat and African American musician Roland Hayes.

>this "under threat" thing is usually some political bullshit

What language are they mostly likely to speak then? Russian or Tartar? Even at home?

The Ottoman Empire use to treasure Crimean women. Every Time an Ottoman prince or noble was getting ready to marry they would go into Crimean and round up a bunch of Crimean women. A significant number of Ottoman brides were from that region

The Czars forced the conquered tatars to assimilate or die. It helped that they weren't shitskins thus had higher IQ.

The "muslims" of Tatarstan are muslim in name only, they are culturally and usually genetically Russian.

ofc, russian

I think you're thinking about Circassians, Crimean Tatars and Volga Tatars are different groups.
Crimean Tatars were pretty much annihilated by Russians and then by communists in 1945.

Neither do you.

I'm talking about this not Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Khanate

fuck zionists... those fuckers are controlled in Russia... and you have shit in your pants asshole, I'm on Russia's side you dumbass

>Who do you think planted that shit here in the 60s-70s?
Capitalists planted it in way before the 60's and 70's. Your pic related is just another capitalist shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljj6H3B3oAs

haha delusional stupid russian. always blaming someone else. russia is filled with behind the door cock suckers which is part of the russian dna. dirty russians will get their dicks sucked by anything with a mouth. >> MUH SERBIA > MUHH FASCISM > MMUH NATO

hahahaha fucking losers.

Well, it's wrong because Istanbul is definitely #1 in that regard
(inb4 hurr it's not European-geographically half of it is, and let's not forget the >muh constantinople autists)

Shu, shu, filthy jew.
strategic-culture.org/news/2015/12/09/soros-and-his-cia-friends-targeted-ussr-russia-1987.html

Holy shit.

Russia has historical presedence for Muslims within it's borders, and they have actively fought against them for a long time

it's not fun, but there's a history there that explains it rather than just any sort of modern age leftism.

now where did I leave the roach spray...

u mad?

Except Moscow did not have Muslims and these are from Central Asia and not form Russia itself

not mad at all cock sucker. dumb delusional poor piece of shit. hahaha delusional inept russians never get old. just more laughable and cringy

dumb rape baby thinks i care about his half breed link lols kys

So Albanians, literal nomads from Asia, have no Asian gene interference?
Bullshit map

I've been to Moscow and I only saw three niggers. Three. That's pretty amazing. And not a single muslim-looking person.

Jesus Atte, go to the sauna and chill or something.

>russian muslims
>natives
>were conquered
>part of russia for centuries
>not stricken with gibsmedat
>mostly white or asians

>european muslims
>literally invaders
>currently conquering and cuckolding europe
>live off wellfare
>niggers

I dont know where to start...

Btw
>russia
>part of europe
Fuck you

Spain area 505,990 km2
Russian europian part almost 4 million km2.
i got bad news for you

was i suppose to look at that gif you asiatic tribal roaming mongoloid? kek.

> be russia
> live in shit and squalor
> less than 50% of people actually read daily
> watch 2 channels sponsored by the kremlie
> spend 50% of on income on food only making 250dollars a month
> get sent to ukraine
> get head blown off
> kremlie tells mother is was training accident and cant have a proper burial
> blame everyone else, still looking for sympathy from ww2
> repeat cycle
kekekeke hahahahaha

No way this is true

Well. There are more than 180 nationalities in Russia.

>52% white
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>normalised nationally adopting niggers and chinks
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group

Actually Istanbul is the largest city in Europe.
And it has more muslims, so I guess your logic checks out.

serbs came from fucking iran, albanians are native to balkans

tldr you stupid delusional poor scum

bbbbbbahahahahaha

N-never?

>serbs came from fucking iran

What. Slavs come from east Prussia-north Poland-Baltics area.
They got pushed out of there by other tribal movement from Asia.

There is nothing wrong with Islam. Actually discriminating people by their religion is a crime and banned in Russian by Constitution and Criminal code. Fuck off nazi.

Sad but true. There are a lot of illegal Middle Asia immigrants there.