Images that trigger the left

Images that trigger the left

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dirndls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need moar putins

lefty here:
>not triggered

BTW, the dude in the front is diddling his little girl, and the dude in the back beats his wife regularly.

I'm a leftist and I would love to have the 50s back, back when the rich were taxed to hell and back, banks and corporations were regulated to hell and back, and labor unions were actually relevant.

same here, I just want that cozy life - to be able to work in a local factory and provide for my family with a proper house over their heads and good food on the table.

No. You want immigrants to flood into those factories, make the wages plummet and promote diversity.

>Everyone successful must attack and rape people like I want to.
Don't you have a squirrel to torture?

Leftist=/=SJW cuck.

>Don't you have a squirrel to torture?

Just you, buddy, just you.

>diddling
ok Ned Flanders

FOR RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

>I would love to have the 50s back

all that you described only worked because postwar europe was unable to build their factories back up to prewar levels, which left only the US to produce goods for the world

Well Europe is on the fast track to destroying itself with Muslims immigrants, China is a ticking time-bomb waiting to explode, and if the wall is built and the illegal beaners sent packing then maybe it will all work again.

Well the 50s produced the fucking baby boomers, so it couldn't have been that great

>He unironically believes that our economy prospered because of this and not in spite of it.

What's a "Hallstatt Nordid"?

>BTW, the dude in the front is diddling his little girl, and the dude in the back beats his wife regularly.
What a strange thing to fantasize about.

Good times create weak men.

>tfw not white

This triggers the left

Id eat both of their asses out for days.

I know that is reddit, but check that out.

reddit.com/r/dirndls/