youtube.com/watch?v=YdG1Hczh2Zg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

DID YOU GUYS FEEL IT IN SOUTH AFRICA?

it's bigger than the country itself
what do?

You may recall there was AN EARTHQUAKE IN BOTSWANA

yes, anons in the south african thread were talking about it

Not where I live, but some Joburg polards was going on about feeling an earthquake in the SA thread. Seems to be pretty big.

>Botswana
So? Literally nothing of value was lost.

NIGGERS LITERALLY SHAKING!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YdG1Hczh2Zg
where?

are there any buildings tall enough to collapse?

>BOTSWANA

(you)

>6.5 magnitude
Close but no cigar.

>Leaf caring about niggers
More dead niggers is better for the world

>hundreds of square miles of botswana have been utterly destroyed
>death toll expected to be in the hundreds
>damage expected to be in the dozens of dollars

estimated losse: 5$

You're forgetting that they live in mud huts and shanty towns made of corrugated steel.

Germany and Sweden should take in all the affected niggers as refugees

>Earthquake in a nigger shithole
Um, sweetie, nobody cares

>BOTSWANA
who cares

Mud huts don't need much to fall over.

destruction could be huge, by the look of it.

WHAT YOU GUYS ARE FORGETTING IS WE MEMED THE ECUADORIAN EARTHQUAKE INTO EXISTENCE

WE WERE IN THE QUAKE THREADS AFTER SOME JAPAN EARTHQUAKES THEN LESS THEN 24 HOURS LATER THERE WAS ONE IN ECUADOR

THAT MEANS IF WE PRAISE KEK ENOUGH THERE COULD BE ANOTHER MAJOR ONE SOMEWHERE ELSE

I can't imagine the Rift Valley extends that far south

What's the geology of the area?

I'm comfy. Sleep well Sup Forums.

I've heard it was so huge, only mudhuts were left

It's big for Africa. Largest ever one on record was as 7.0. Largest ever in SA was 6.5 and they got a 5.2 earlier.

Going in a pattern up the central rift though so makes you wonder, another one to come further up the plate?

>6.5
i guess thats something in mudhut land

Poland bringing on the top bantz.

P.S. Polish women are fine as fuck

GIRAFFES BTFO

HOW WILL KEKSWANA EVER RECOVER?

>dozens

Hardly a happening, natural disasters happen in Africa every single day.

When is the supposed land grab happening?
I read april 3, is this true?

literally no one cares

>yfw not even google updates this shit since 2013

Botswana is actually one of the best countries in Africa, they have one of the highest income per capita, mainly due to diamond mining, and the fact that it isnt operated by them kek

Hello goyim. What's happening in Botswana is terrible. All those poor people are in dire need of your help. You don't want them all to die horrible deaths, do you? Give money to my charity, #botswannastayalive. 15% of proceeds will go directly to organizations aiding in recovery. If you
don't you are a racist evil nazi. You're not a racist
evil nazi, are you? How can you not give when you have so much. For just $1.50 per day you can make sure these noble people are not forgotten.

Relax and join us for a grilled cheese at the first ever grilled cheese slam on June 14 th 2017
At the whitehouse rose garden

Either way, it's time for prayers and repeating numbers to Kek for a third, record-breaking one to fuck some more niggers up.

In for memetic earthquake and raising the flag of Kekist holy struggle.

Praise Kek, Kek is great!!

Botswana isnt that bad of a place theyll recover easily if it did much damage, now if it would have happened in DR Congo or somewhere around there then it would be a different story.

what'd he mean by this?

So how many fundraisers are going to be on comedy central this time

they're meme on the news wtf

So what? Don't you understand what 6.5 means? A 6.5 earthquake can't even topple a badly constructed concrete building.

Botswana is one of the least densely populated countries in the world (234 out of 245). There will literally only be 1 or 2 dead as a result of this.

I guess you're right that there could be more on the way.

Depends on the depth, that's fuck all elsewhere, but African ones are always shallow. Likewise, those two Italian ones last year were in the same region yet did fucktons of damage.

Who cares about a bunch of dead niggers, holy shit leaf get your shit together.

WE

Unless California is canceled from the maps by the Big One no need to praise for any other earthquake.

Actually a bit sad, Botswana is one of few functioning countries in Africa. I wish they'd all work that we'll so the negroes wouldn't be so inclined to enter Europe.

>BOTSWANA

>earthquake in Botswana

DAMAGE REPORTS COMING IN!
LOSSES LOOK TO BE IN THE TENS OF DOLLARS!

I'm in joburg as well didn't feel shit. Might be 'cause I was at gym getting /fit/ for the imminent race war :^)

No! Not Botswana!

Literally the only thing different today is when the murders and rapes were occurring everyone was shaking to the left a bit.

This is for real, guys. It's really happening this time. I'm looking at pictures of the aftermath. The cities are in chaos, crumbling buildings, random fires everywhere. Stray animals eating human corpses in the street. Civilization appears to have completely collapsed.

Oh wait, I'm looking at pictures of Botwana before the earthquake.

It's not anywhere you want to be.

Nice proxy

Now somehow everything looks better

proxy fag get out

Looks like some shit from Fallout

The Clintons are salivating over all the humanitarian aid and definitely not organ harvesting they can help with.

>Earthquake
>Many dead
Oh those poor black people, i cannot in good concious not allow as many of them to come in as possible!