WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzorZUuZqEI
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=GzorZUuZqEI

niggers should not be allowed internet access

I kind of like this in-fighting between light skinned- arabs and blacks. Feels like I have more room to breathe now.

I would rail the nigger in OP's image

OUI

Same desu senpai.

Nigger status: Triggered

There's actually sandniggers arguing with the we wuz niggers in the comments.

Based dune coons.

Man I love nogs, always make for a good laugh

> (OP)
>I would rail the nigger in OP's image

why do liberals say "they're white as fuck, so blah blah blah." Makes me wonder if they really do hate themselves

>ball chin
Gross

stupid fucking niggas

Huh. I guess niggers really can't tell Jews and Africans apart from actual white people.

They legitimately believe that the whole of Africa is pitch black and once you cross the magical Africa continent line the people turn light colored.

Fucking niggers having iPhones and posting online and shiet

Looks like my gf. She's south african, mostly northern european but with a greek-egyptian grandparent

>King tut was a fucking ginger

WUZ

pleb

They are ashamed of being black. They know that they are racially inferior to everyone else, but too prideful to admit it. So they just steal another group of people's culture, while also crying about cultural appropriation. You know why niggers are pushing the narrative of "h-honkey, with u-us n-niggas y-yous be n-nowhere"? It's just damage control.

social justice 101
when ancient egypt is concerned, the ethnicity of north africans is black
when barbary/moorish slave trade and pirace is concerned, the ethnicity of north africans is caucasian
when modern western military intervention in the middle east is concerned, the north africans reclaim their minority status as arab/middle eastern
but you can be sure of one thing
the many headed hydra, brainwashing idiots with this schizophrenic ideology as fluid as diarrhea... is jewish

hnnnnnnnng

i want to BLEACH her so bad desu

I don't blame them. Everybody needs to have a culture to fall back on. Blacks in America have to live their entire lives knowing that their ancestors were slaves. Hell, even before slavery their ancestors were nothing more than loincloth wearing tribesmen.

They look around at every other culture and see their achievements and contributions to civilization and feel sad that their greatest discovery was peanutbutter and the blues. They want to feel great so they look for great civilizations in Africa and pretend their ancestors were Egyptian pharaohs. It must be a miserable existence.

As someone who is half Russian I know that feel.

>do u mf's really think there were any white rulers of egypt thats located in fuckin africa.... dam idiots

So whites never ruled Africa? Make up your mind :^)

Hope Branden Fraser swoops in at the end to save the day.

Has he unJUSTed himself?

That's weird, cause she looks like a girl I'm banging behind her boyfriends back, absolute cuck that he is

>tfw going thro life knowin u is a kang but Hollywood is racist and cast tanned crackers instead

Is that the semen demon from The kingsmen?

Russians at least built empires, and had historical significance. Hell, even street shitters had great empires and a rich cultural history. Niggers were just a tiny step above fauna before civilization was thrust upon them.

she's really sexy, but I can't unsee that as well

yes

That's a dude

yea. someone post the webm from the spank scene

NOUS

Because they're retards. They talk about how bad white people are while proclaiming how white they are. They talk about how all white people should be killed, but never suicide themselves. They talk about how privileged white people are, but not a single one will give up their privileged place at university for one of the "oppressed" people they cry about.
Just like how they expect everyone else to give up things to benefit these "oppressed" people, but won't themselves, they seem to be of the mindset of "if I guilt whites enough they'll suicide so I won't have to".
You know when you get a stone in your shoe and it serves no purpose except as an annoyance? That's what white liberals are.

I WANT TO RACE-MIX WITH THAT SAND-NIGRESS.

AM I A DEGENERATE Sup Forums?

You know you're laughing but it's actually really sad that african americans lack so much an identity they are trying to claim the egyptian identity as their's...

I can name them, arabs....

fag

No, you'd be a fag if you didn't want to.

You talk about Egyptians being white a lot. What proof is there on both sides? I just did some googling and it seems like they were darker, more of a tan brown than either white or black.

Why do you guys say they were white? I'm genuinely curious.

I say this everytime but how do they explain that ancient egyptian art works do not depict western black africans at all. Sculptures, drawings, paintings, it fucking looks nothing like them.

No we don't say Egyptians are white. All we say is that Egyptians are not black.

Egyptians are more Arab/Olive imo

>not one of you have given a name

I'll ask you nicely. What's her fucking name? Plz.

Oh okay. Well that makes more sense.

I don't think anyone one is claiming they were white, just that they were definitely not black.

This is what happens when you establish their ancestors came from africa and not specific parts of west Africa.

How is that bitch White? shes 100% Middle Eastern/North African

Do African Americans even know what Whites look like?

Stealing is a nigger's number one trade.
Pretty much every nig in America has a chip on their shoulder because their entire family tree lived in huts until slavery, then got injected with some white genes, and they still haven't collectively accomplished a single thing of value.

No one is claiming they were "white" you retarded leaf. The historical record for what the Egyptian people looked like is so fleshed out that no one can assail it in earnest. Ethnic Egyptians were a Mediterranean people olive to tanned skin. There were much lighter complexion people in the region who they had contact with, the Assyrians. The Egyptians depicted themselves in painted images, and they did the same thing with Assyrians, and even black Africans who they painted as very dark brown to pitch black, making it very clear what the distinctions in skin tone were.

>pitch-black eyes and black hair, big lips and swarthy skin
>white

I'm downright triggered desu

>they really do hate themselves

There you go. You got it. They take all that hate and project it onto the thing that they are identified with. They can't stand the sight of white because they can't stand the sight of themselves. So they try and burn it down. They can't mentally deal with being on top so they try and degrade themselves.

Because mummies had blonde and red hair and shit.

Where I'm earth do you find this phenotype?

FRANÇAIS

Arab is a bad word for it. Arabs started in the southern Arabian peninsula.
the word for brown Caucasoid endemic to north Africa is primarily Berber.

Liberals, minorities especially, can't actually identify what a white person is. If you mix an Indian with an Asian from Singapore a nigger will say the baby is white.

sofia bouttela

Much like how white people can't tell the difference between different ethnic groups within the negroid/congoid group, blacks can't tell the difference between people of the Caucasoid group.

There's lots of ancient south saharan african empires they could LARP about but that would take being even slightly educated on the topic so doesn't happen obviously.

I don't believe the average population was 'white', but ruling class was ethnically different.

It's not uncommon for ruling class of a nation/country or whatever to be different from the average population.

Cheers pal. She's mint.

>Much like how white people can't tell the difference between different ethnic groups within the negroid/congoid group, blacks can't tell the difference between people of the Caucasoid group.

It's the same reason we have hard time telling the difference between monkeys, while monkeys can easily recognize the difference between their own and have hard telling the difference between humans.

Good to see Sup Forums out in force.

Call it ethno-masochism.
It makes them super butthurt because it sounds like the type of "intellectual" garbage they eat up daily. Using their own vernacular against them turns their entire world upside down.

>people saying she's Algerian

She's half Algerian.

Monkeys see humans as giant babies, no joke.

Yes!

>Egypt is in Africa
>thus everyone there is pitch black

Can't make this shit up.

Half of European men share King Tut's DNA
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
European's were Egyptian kangz!

You confirmed it.

>light skinned africans
Good thing the nigger knew the difference right away

I've seen more convincing trannies.

t. nigger

she does have a man shaped jaw and butt chin

KANGZ

>Can't make this shit up

But that's exactly what they're doing.

You'd tap this as well, wouldn't you? Also, it's niggers that fuck everything that moves.

>You'd tap this as well, wouldn't you?
nah

But that thing looks better than her

*I couldn't make it up even after dropping MDA and trying for 5 months straight

Bailey Jay is the only tranny that I would actually consider fucking. She's the only one I've ever seen where I didn't know she was a man instantly.

I still don't think I'd stick it in the surgeon-mangled meat hole though.

were the Mayan people kangs

I would too, she's most likely mixed French anyway. Pretty funny how niggers accepted Obama as one of them when he doesn't really look like a nigger either. He looked like a South Asian jungle gook.

You better 'belize' it

He has that Mandela chinky nigger look. Its from being part Capoid instead of a Congoloid or other black.

any time someone says Egyptians were black, show them this

tfw its racist for a white person to play the character of the race that enslaved them.

mfw

These fucking niggers should get their hands cut from all the history they're stealing.

THE MAJORITY of egyptians are white skinned (not Sup Forums white but white as in not a nigger) and only a fraction of southern egypt are tanned/brown.

fuck these uncultured niggers.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

Mummy: Impossible

Except neither nignogs or anynothe humans are monkeys or seperate species, the actual genetic differences are very very little and include mosty outward physical differences.

Hva faen skjer her a?

>it's an African American find out not all of Africa is black episode

Bit like Americans discovering that not everyone in Asia is oriental.

>general atomics