FUCK EUROPEANS

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU C U C K S?!?!? YOUR CONTINENT IS CRUMBLING YOUR WOMEN ARE GETTING RAPED, YOUR PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY IN THEIR OWN HOMES. YOU REFUSE TO FIGHT BACK YOU LET YOUR GOVERNMENT TAKE YOUR MEANS OF SELF DEFENSE. WHY WAS THERE NO BUNDY RANCH STANDOFF IN EUROPE? WHY HAVE YOU NOT FOUGHT? WHY ARE YOU LETTING YOURSELF GET RAPED HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT BUT YOU DIDN'T YOU LET IT HAPPEN YOU KEEP LETTING IT HAPPEN YOU JUST DONT CARE

YOU GET RAPED IN TAXES
YOU GET RAPED BY SANDNIGGERS IN YOUR OWN HOME
YOU GET CENSORED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT
YOU HAVE YOUR MEANS OF SELF DEFENSE TAKEN
YOU ACCEPT BLATANT LIES FROM YOUR MEDIA
YOU ALLOW THEM TO CENSOR THE TRUTH
YOU GET RAPED AND MURDERED AND THEY MAKE YOUR KILLER OUT TO BE AN INNOCENT REFUGEE

AND WHEN THEY THROW YOU OUT OF YOUR HOME TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE SANDNIGGERS, WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU DON'T FIGHT, YOU PREP THE FUCKING BULL AND LET THEM RAPE YOUR WIVES. FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS SHITS WHERE ARE YOUR BALLS???? YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY NIGGER WITHOUT GETTING FUCKING ARRESTED!!! HALF OF YOU WILL BE DEAD BY THE TIME YOU'RE DONE READING THIS BECAUSE YOU'LL HAVE BEEN BLOWN UP IN A FUCKING GRENADE ATTACK. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

GET. YOUR. SHIT. TOGETHER. FAGGOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((They))) are starting to do the same here

Yeah it's like we're becoming the US

they have fought back tho

here in poland its all good

>56% and dropping every minute that goes by
Sage.

All the alpha men died in wars (((we))) created

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH MUSLIM SCUM. YOU CAN'T EVEN OWN A FUCKING KNIFE YOU ABSOLUTE PATHETIC CUNT. YOU WILL AN ISLAMIC STATE IN ONLY A DECADE. YOU FILTHY FUCK FUCK YOU CUNT. YOU DESERVE TO REVEL IN YOUR OWN MUSLIM FILTH. ENJOY SHARIA LAW YOU LIMP WRISTED PUSSY. FUCK YOU.

DON'T YOU PULL THAT BULLSHIT WITH ME YOU TEA DRINKING FREAK. FUCKING DIE.
express.co.uk/news/uk/396390/Migrants-change-UK-forever-White-Britons-will-be-in-minority-by-2066

There's plenty of discontent; the government shuts it down, and the media hides it.

Oh is this because of the bombing?
We have deemed that to be "part and parcel of living in a big city".

I don't care. Go back to the_donald you mongrel.

STOP LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH IT

I like Muslims, they have nice food.

WE'RE NEXT
WE MUST BARE ARMS BROTHER
I WILL NOT SIT AND WATCH MY COUNTRY TURN TO SHIT

>I don't care
BRITISH C U C KHOLDERY ON DISPLAY. THEY LITERALLY DON'T EVEN CARE. YOU'RE FUCKING PATHETIC GO GET RAPED BY A MUSLIM YOU PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE.

DEUS VULT

OUR NATION SHALL NOT FALL TO MUSLIMS

>YOUR WOMEN ARE GETTING RAPED
Wrong
>YOUR PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY IN THEIR OWN HOMES
Wrong
>WHY ARE YOU LETTING YOURSELF GET RAPED
Wrong
>YOU GET RAPED IN TAXES
Wrong
>YOU GET RAPED BY SANDNIGGERS IN YOUR OWN HOME
Wrong
>YOU GET CENSORED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT
Wrong
>YOU HAVE YOUR MEANS OF SELF DEFENSE TAKEN
Wrong, don't need guns if there's no crime
>YOU ACCEPT BLATANT LIES FROM YOUR MEDIA
They're just alternative facts, user.
>YOU ALLOW THEM TO CENSOR THE TRUTH
What's the truth?
>YOU GET RAPED AND MURDERED AND THEY MAKE YOUR KILLER OUT TO BE AN INNOCENT REFUGEE
Wrong
>WHEN THEY THROW YOU OUT OF YOUR HOME TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE SANDNIGGERS
Wrong
>YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY NIGGER WITHOUT GETTING FUCKING ARRESTED!
Wrong
Projecting much, Amerifat?

Looks like it's time...
TO POST
RED
PEPES

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU C U C K S?!?!? YOUR CONTINENT IS CRUMBLING YOUR WOMEN ARE GETTING RAPED, YOUR PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY IN THEIR OWN HOMES. YOU REFUSE TO FIGHT BACK YOU LET YOUR GOVERNMENT TAKE YOUR MEANS OF SELF DEFENSE. WHY WAS THERE NO BASED BREIVIK IN THE US? WHY HAVE YOU NOT FOUGHT? WHY ARE YOU LETTING YOURSELF GET RAPED HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT BUT YOU DIDN'T YOU LET IT HAPPEN YOU KEEP LETTING IT HAPPEN YOU JUST DONT CARE

YOU GET RAPED IN TAXES
YOU GET RAPED AND MURDERED AND THEY MAKE YOUR KILLER OUT TO BE AN INNOCENT REFUGEE

AND WHEN THEY THROW YOU OUT OF YOUR HOME TO MAKE ROOM FOR MORE SANDNIGGERS, WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU DON'T FIGHT, YOU PREP THE FUCKING BULL AND LET THEM RAPE YOUR WIVES. FUCK YOU YOU WORTHLESS SHITS WHERE ARE YOUR BALLS???? YOU CAN'T EVEN SAY NIGGER WITHOUT GETTING FUCKING ARRESTED!!! HALF OF YOU WILL BE DEAD BY THE TIME YOU'RE DONE READING THIS BECAUSE YOU'LL HAVE BEEN BLOWN UP IN A FUCKING GRENADE ATTACK. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

I want a Swedish gf.

let the americuck talk

we europeans have the superior culture, food and we live longer than the fatasses over there, oh and we're even happier statistically speaking

>as he drowns in his own shithole

Look after yourself, burgercuck. Your Nation is in a fucking mess to the point where even your forefathers would be feeling guilty at betraying their Anglo brothers.

t. 40% white

Calm down

WORDS HAVE LOST ALL VALUE
TIME TO MOVE INTO PHASE 2 OF THE MEME WAR BROTHER
WE MUST FIGHT

THE TIME FOR CALM ATTITUDES IS GONE!!!!
YOU ARE NEXT. STAY VIGILANTE. STAY MUSLIM FREE.
WE ARE TRYING TO REPAIR IT. WE AREN'T SITTING BY AND DOING NOTHING. BAN MUSLIMS NOW. BUILD A FUCKING WALL.

NATIONAL WALL WHEN!?!?!??!

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU C U C K S?!?!? YOUR CONTINENT IS CRUMBLING YOUR WOMEN ARE GETTING RAPED, YOUR PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY IN THEIR OWN HOMES. YOU REFUSE TO FIGHT BACK YOU LET YOUR GOVERNMENT TAKE YOUR MEANS OF SELF DEFENSE. WHY WAS THERE NO BASED BREIVIK IN THE US? WHY HAVE YOU NOT FOUGHT? WHY ARE YOU LETTING YOURSELF GET RAPED HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT BUT YOU DIDN'T YOU LET IT HAPPEN YOU KEEP LETTING IT HAPPEN YOU JUST DONT CARE

YOU GET RAPED IN TAXES

>YOUR PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY IN THEIR OWN HOMES

Europe is still 90% white. Can't say the same for America though.

tfw no energy

Why is everyone so mad today? Did (((they))) put something in the air?

>WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU C U C K S?!?!? YOUR CONTINENT IS CRUMBLING YOUR WOMEN ARE GETTING RAPED, YOUR PEOPLE ARE A MINORITY IN THEIR OWN HOMES.
i literally don't have a clue what are you talking about
I haven't seen a muslim for a 1.5 years now, not even fucking joking

THERE'S ONE NOW!!! FUCKING INVADER LEAVE!!!! ROACHS OUT REEEEEEE.

YES A BOMB

60%

It will be fine
Just drink this tap water

Are you serious?
France is a shithole now.

MY WATER FILTERS WILL STOP THE JEW TOXINS YOU ROACH VERMIN

1776 WE ARE THE RESISTANCE

KYS FAGGOT LOVING COMMIE REEEEEEEEE
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

I'M SO FUCKING PISSED Sup Forums.

WHEN DOES IT STOP? WHEN DOES IT END? I CAN'T WATCH THIS ANYMORE EVERYTHINGS FALLING APART MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

Sssshhhh

Don't wake up your brothers goy I mean Garry

You are sleepy.

Let me prepare your bed

ILL SHOW YOU WHAT A REAL FIRE LOOKS LIKE
PREHEATING OVEN TO 450 PREPARE TO GET ROASTED WITH A SIDE OF SANDNIGGER TATTERS

Tolerance and compassion are only virtues when combined with the intelligence to apply them in a way that isn't self-destructive. There's been a campaign in white nations for over a century now to deprive the naturally tolerant and compassionate whites of the intelligence they require to control it.

TRY ME SANDNIGGER.

BECAUSE WE HATE EACH OTHER ANYWAY
I GOT MINE FUCK THE REST!
>I GOT MINE FUCK THE REST!

THIS IS HOW WHITE PEOPLE THINK

>>I GOT MINE FUCK THE REST!

This is a western Europe problem, mate

Look at your own country you fat retarded mongrel nigger.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607

Instead of gold silver and guns I have a far more valuable commodity.

I eat people.

Some of us have been waiting for this moment user. David Cameron tried to warn you.

Come here I just want a sniff.

>GET. YOUR. SHIT. TOGETHER. FAGGOTS.
Says an American, classic.

>DAFUQ ISH RONG WIF YEW ?!?!?!
>YOU HAVE YOUR MEANS OF SELF DEFENSE TAKEN

that kinda seems like you just answered your own question.

>calling a bombing "part and parcel"
I really hate you fucking faggots sometimes, obviously not every person in the UK is cucked into complete oblivion (Brexiet) but it's still pathetic. It reminds me of that sign that said "dear terrorists, run us over but remember this is Britain and we British will sip tea and jolly well carry on -good day"
What total fucking morons

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT YOU STUPID CUNT.

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THAT 99% OF THE EUROS ON Sup Forums KNOWS THAT AND IS TRYING TO REDPILL PEOPLE AROUND THEM. LITERALLY PREACHING TO THE FUCKING CHOIR YOU IDIOT.

TELL OTHER EUROFAGS THAT, NOT TO US FOR FUCK SAKE!

Yeah Texas is slowing turning blue

I know Ameribro, but what can I do when most of my country is a left winged cuck?

Can I move in with you and escape this tragedy?

An insult has to have a grain of truth to be effective, you guys are literally just giving up.

>le 52% face

take a chill pill peepee. This is all good things that are happening

My polish relation you make us ameripols proud. Everyone else though holy fugg.

most swefags want this

its sad, but it doesnt rly affect me as of yet, not a single nigger in sight near my area
when it does ill take the big dollars ive earned on the housing getting more expensive cuz of niggers and move to norway/iceland

>hitlary won the popular vote
>ameristan not cucked
nice try fatass

Coming from our country that is cucked by zionist kikes, we have no room to talk dude.

>superior culture

Lol, singular, know what we have? Cultures. Plural.

Not muslims, but mexicans.

>eastern Europe doesn't exist
>southeastern Europe doesn't exist
>American dog calling someone cucked to begin with
western euros always made fun of us for being too "backwards" for being violent, confrontational, traditionalist, and right wing, guess who is laughing now?

you mean rotten shark meat

it has been a whole week now that i have not seen a single nigger or muslim, can you say the same?

>tl;dr whining

Thats literally happening to us, this divide and conquer shit is helping the kikes you jew

this needs to be updated, no king nigger and less tacos

Good thing i don't live on the continent :^)

How we are supposed to fight this shit back if UE exist? About month ago new guns laws were passed by EC (((Bieńkowska)))

You're part of the problem, svencuck. Fleeing your country instead of bombing ethnic neighbourhoods like the IRA would have done.

> Thinks whole EU is essentially just Germany
Not exactly like you imagine it to be yank.
> Live in Malta
> 24% income tax / 19% VAT
> Decently low cost of living
> Get a firearms license, get anything semi-auto
> Get collector license, get anything, even full-auto as long as its pre-1946
> Decent public health care
> Live 5 min from work walking
> 8 months of summer, awesome clean sea
In some places in EU, life is quite fine

I always find it funny how a american citizens call us eurofags cucks, murica is the fatherland of cucks, 33.3% of youre ancestors were sandniggers, the other 33.3% were sandniggers who lived in tents and the rest are cucks from europe.

Youre taxes are used to pay a wall even though trump told you mexico is gonna pay it.
Women in your country get raped daily but nobody gives a shit.
Youre brainwashed, censored and lied to by youre media and government.
You have easy access to weapons and even your children start killing those cucks they call father and mother

Basically you just cant stand the truth that your whole country is fucked and you still play the big poppa role.

Trump was just the nail into the coffin
you are the most cucked country in the world youre ignorance is what makes you think otherwise

This exchange is over

what is there left to fight for?
blame the older generation for allowing this shit to happen when i was growing up

im not gonna sacrifice my one life to get rid of some sandniggers

Shut up hanz. You german cucks voted that lesbian merkel in which resulted in the flood gates opening.

Fuck off with this fantasy. Things have never been better over here. Sure, you get the occasional attack, but that's just to be expected considering the cosmopolitan nature of our cities. You're just mad at our tolerance and diversity.

Merchant
Post your rare merchants

Bump

under no condition shall a germacuck call someone a cuck, not even if it was sven

Wonder why the merchants?

post your spoob permit or im sending a to interpol. You have 5 minutes

Who said anything about sacrifice? Start an under ground resistence, post pamphlets, turn others to your cause. Build your numbers in secret and then raid government buildings at midnight to protest.

There are a million things you could do before fleeing to Norway, sven, but if thats your attitude maybe your genes do deserve to be bred out.

No fuck muslims they're enslaving our mexican maids.