Is abortion still wrong if it's killing a children of mixed race?

Is abortion still wrong if it's killing a children of mixed race?

I recently found the vietnamese bitch I was having sex with told me she's pregnant with our child. I should have been more careful but the damage is done. I told her to get an abortion, that I will pay for it. She won't do it. She want to have that child. I told her that kid is going to look like shit, and it's not worth it. She won't listen. She wants to have it. And she wants to marry obviously, but even without marriage it's still happening. With or without me.

So I guess that's over, huh Sup Forums? I mean, I always wanted to have kids, but with a white woman. Looks like the "yellow fever" got to me and I just contributed to the fall of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YScxLUnU02k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S'nothing you can do now m8.
If she's cute and you like her, I'd say go for it, just try to not make an Elliot 2.0
You fucked up either way, so good luck with your half-chink.

Yeah but do I marry her, or just pay alimony and enter JUST mode?

There's Vietnamese people in Poland?

google Vietnamese people in Poland, many of them traveled here during the communist era of poland.

For the moment just one. In about 8 months, one and a half.

You've already fucked up, you wouldn't be paying alimony if you never married her though she could get some form of child support (don't know how poland works). I'd say marry her and try to raise a decent kid, it'll still be half white so it can bleach or be bleached pretty quickly. In the mean time try and knock up a white side bitch.

Abortion is ethical in a case of racemixing.

well no I was talking about child support, I confuse them sometimes.
well It's not that bad like in Canada, but they still have a strong population numbers.

Rape, incest and miscegenation are the only circumstances in which abortion should be allowed.

It doesn't matter if it's ethical; she's not going to have an abortion anyway.

if you really want to dodge the responsibility start sucking up to her, romance her
then say you love her and persuade her that the abortion would be best for the both of you because of X (you're young etc. ,make shit up)
this is the chaotic evil/neutral choice and might not suit you at all

There are infographics on things you can fool her to drink to miscarriage
Or you can leave her to rot

Her body het choice after all

>Is abortion still wrong if it's killing a children of mixed race?

No, I wish I had been aborted.

Abortion is havoc on a womans body

Sweden YES

Asian women specifically fuck white men for the purpose of creating half-white babies, not for romance.

Goddamn when will you faggots learn how to use a goddamn condom, I'm so sick of posting this.

becoming a single mom wrecks her life AND that of her someday conscious child

What is your ethnicity? Do swedish women don't want anything to do with you?
it was working so far, but yeah I should have been more careful.

You fucked up, no good Polish girl will want to start a family with a loser with half-chink kid.

Yes you should have, now follow the image I posted and hopefully you and everyone else in this thread will learn their lesson.

I think chink is only for Chinese, gook is Vietnamese and Korean.

Get rid of her and the kid. Only exception to this is if she moves permanently back to Nam

>What is your ethnicity?
Chilean/Swedish

>Do swedish women don't want anything to do with you?

Oh they sure do it's just that I myself lack any sort of national identity and feeling like I don't belong my entire life has probably given me a lot more bagage than I can think of.

Abortion is murder. Is there anything wrong with murdering nonwhites?

A white dad with a half-Asian kid is like a white mom with a half-black kid. Either way, even if you're open to the idea of being with a single parent, the person is practically wearing their racial fetish on their sleeve for the rest of the Whites to see.

If I could just touch the belly and get rid of the baby magically I would. But shit like ain't real swede. And murder is illegal in poland m8.
You should really just fuck swedish women, I mean what you have to lose?

If she looks like your pic I'd keep it. Just don't have any more.

she looks hot, that's why I fucked her in the first place...Still I wouldn't say it was worth it. you're kinda right.

Destroy her. A shame if she really does look as cute as that Viet bitch in ur pic but you have to do what you have to do.

You don't want your son growing up into this fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=YScxLUnU02k
Some Gook mixed faggot who claims to look Russian. (Looks nothing like a Ruskie lel.)
He also acts & speaks as if he were a Nigger, but fails at it because even his voice sounds puny and small.

This motherfucker is so dumb that he thinks that White Nationalists are Anarcho Capitalist. Furthermore, he acts as if Anarcho Capitalism is a meme when it has a specific meaning. His vid would've made more sense had he been talking about the Alt-Reich instead but I guess he didn't want to attract much attention beyond his Low 80s IQ dindu audience.

Hey kurwa, how about instead of crying just dump her and find a white qt polish woman? Besides, you at least contribute to the bleeching of the gook minority there in poland. Be proud.

Do the world a favor, kill yourself, tard.
Thanks in advance.

Abortion is morally and ethically right. No woman can ever rightfully be forced to abort a fetus, no woman can right be forced to carry a fetus to term. It is the human, natural and inalienable right of every woman to decide for themselves to bear children or not.

If you choose to have the kid you're really going to have to put a lot of effort into purging the weird racial fetishism from your brain. If your kid grows up with you thinking it's damaged for being part Vietnamese you will create the Polish Elliot Roger, I guarantee it.

well I hope the baby is a girl so that doesn't happen
just asking for opinions
that's rude murrica.
Well...it's an opinion.
I can't create polish elliot rodger if we have no access to guns m8

No, I wish I had been aborted.

that's a second mixed Sup Forumsack here. What is with multiracial Sup Forumsacks?

>"accidental pregnancy"
Did you not use a condom or what?
>asking for advices on a neo-nazi anonymous imageboard
Consider killing yourself and your crazy bitch, chances are the kid will be a retard anyway.

Well if you abandon you child like a fucking nigger then some yellow race mixing is the least of your problem. You are basically a walking/talking bleached monkey.

Projecting because our genes got ruined and now we are stuck as shitskins

Well you have two choices either dump her or marry her.
Anyway, whats the opinion of poles on polish and vietnamese couples?

how old are u? , btw, you cant force anyone to abort, why werent you more carefull?

Boil the rice, pay the price, OP

YES

>things that i made up so as to start a bait thread on Sup Forums because I have autism

Tbh, being half-polish is great here.

>help i was irresponsible and now must pay for my actions
no u

>Pennyroyal Tea
According to Kurt Cobain that shit doesn't work.

KEK

well then could you love me for about 5 minutes then? I got $20

But I hate rice
I wish that was fake
24, I should have been more careful but I have been fucking women for a while and it has been great.
What? Are you half-polish or I'm reading this wrong?
People in poland prefer asians than muslims and niggers, that's the best I can explain it.
I don't get it user.

>vietgooks, the niggers of Asia, go to Poland, the niggers of the West
NIGGERS UNITE!

>I told her to get an abortion, that I will pay for it. She won't do it. She want to have that child. I told her that kid is going to look like shit, and it's not worth it. She won't listen
Good, screw you, you sound like you'd make for a shitty father. What happened to basic morality in people?

her cheeks r so puffy n cute desu senpai

>>kid is going to look like shit

Oh fuck I died laughing

By rice I meant you went into a sexual liason with an Asian girl knowing full well that they aren't like slutty western girls. They're in it for a husband and a meal ticket. You weren't prepared, you didn't wrap it, and now anything that happens is your fault.
Boil the rice, pay the price.

If that was a white woman, I wouldn't say shit like that obviously.
nah we're mexico of europe.

If abortion is wrong then it's not going to be dependent on race. Why do you people even ask such retarded questions?

you should abort yourself op for creating this easily avoidable problem.

I know it, but really, I hate rice. Tastes like shit.
Even If I kill myself the kid is still going to live.

But why do you think its okay to murder a child because they're mixed race?

Do the right thing and dont be retarded.
I know you are clever user,you can pull this off

Pic related

How many months pregnant? There's still the chance that the pregnancy can terminate.

B O I L T H E R I C E
P A Y T H E P R I C E

Yes I am but I was asking on mixed couples.

Should have been more careful with the birth control. No sympathy, this was easily avoided. You now have an 18 year commitment to deal with. It's your choice - get married, raise the kid, divorce her, or break up with her, and hand half your pay to her monthly for the next 18 years.

Your only hope is she goes home to raise it, and doesn't come after you, or you get a dna test, and it's proven it's not yours.

Next time, wear a fucking condom, dummy.

yeah sure for a while, that why you made a kid to an asian, you probably live with your parents(most slavs never move out just like italians lel) they will probably force you to marry her

I don't care about what other people do. Mixed people can live, but I
I've never boiled rice in my life.
Like I said, people her have better tolerance with asians. Blacks are still a rarity here in poland.
>she goes home
I already said about vietnamese in poland, she was born here m8.
nah I have my own house.

Would it be so bad to just marry her and raise your kid together? You liked her enough to fuck her after all.

>I don't care about what other people do. Mixed people can live, but I
I don't know what you were going to say, but if you don't care what other people do, why are you putting so much pressure on this woman to have an abortion?

I don't care what other people do but having a baby affects me. If that was a white baby, I would have probably married the girl but it's not going to be a white baby

And I'm putting pressure on her because if no abortion it means I'm going to pay for child support, you get that now?

Not saying It's not my fault, just stating the facts.

HAHAHA YOUR PIEROGI WILL BE STUFFED WITH RICE!!!! But real talk dude, if she's cute and you like her, go to Ks. Michał and try to make it work. Raise the kid as a proper Pole. In the end shit will be ok. Powodzenia.

>half slav half gook
Just move to Finland.

>You should really just fuck swedish women
No, he shouldn't.

>But I hate rice
You should have thought of it earlier.

BOIL THE RICE PAY THE PRICE

>asking for advice from a bunch of autistic neets on a Taiwanese shitposting forum
You know what, if it doesn't get get aborted, you should probably just stay away from it. You sound like you would make an awful father, and chances are Poland would eventually get its very own ER. Just pay child support and move on with your life, and don't make the same mistake again, it doesn't sound like you have that much of a choice.

Move to Finland, so your children genes don't further pollute a white country.

"my child born out of a sexual fetish will grow up to be just fine"

"So I guess that's over, huh Sup Forums?" It hasn't even begun my friend.

> (OP)
>S'nothing you can do now m8.
That's quitter talk, OP get the tools.

Buy her a one-way ticket back to Hanoi.
You're a man. You can still find a white woman and raise a white family with her.

run away and adopt a new identity
You can do that easily by pretending to be a refugee, you will be given documents and money free of charge

veitnamese are white dude.

Not degenerate though. They're the same fucks who invented gunpowder

thing is vietnamese are not asian, so i dont know what to call them.

Just abort you faggot and move on. Why support a half chink and its mother

Take responsibility for your actions you dumb nigger.
>can I kill my child
Wtf is wrong with you.
If you cared so much about the white race you never would have dated a non white in the first place. Your just trying to make excuses instead of growing up

Look on the bright side you could have been born full Chilean and lived in what is essentially another Mexico

Are you fucking retarded (don't answer that, your flag says it all)

Yes.

Abortion is generally right. I thought you faggots were into eugenics? Pussies.

Gooks

The joke is that abortion is illegal in Poland. Nice LARP, Pawęl

Pro-lifers are just a bunch of pussies

Have her go back to her country. Also you shouldn't have sex with girls you wouldn't want to get pregnant

You are pitiful. White genes are not as recessive as you think. This has puzzled me some myself. When an Asian mixes with a white the child could pass for white most of the time. Just try to create a family, at least your kid will be smarter than the average. And if it's a girl you know a white will fuck her.

>let's just have worthless racial mongrels running rampant in Poland!