40% approval

Since every single pollster and media group are posting fake polls, why doesn't a more trusted source conduct a scientific poll?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k
gallup.com/poll/116677/presidential-approval-ratings-gallup-historical-statistics-trends.aspx
gallup.com/interactives/185273/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx?g_source=WWWV7HP&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>B-But Drumpfy

what kinda of people answer polls?
I got a few calls but i hang up

>POLLS ARE FAKE, EVERYONE LOVES DRUMPF, THIS IS WHY HE WON POPULAR VOT-

Because they wouldn't be ''trusted''.
Trump and many other people have their own polls that were much more accurate, but none of them are ''trusted''. The only polls that are officially ''trusted'' are those that get things completely wrong.

Trump supporters are just unanimously not taking pollster calls while everyone else it. Thats not next level denial.

>All of California and New York vote for Clinton
>60 million votes
>1/5 of country
>Two states should decide the fate of the other 48
>Popular vote matters
wew

>>All of California and New York vote for Clinton
that didn't happen

>>Two states should decide the fate of the other 48

This is a lie youtube.com/watch?v=7wC42HgLA4k

well only 40% of voters voted or him, so he's still 100% approval on this side of the aisle

>linking CGP Gray

the ultimate bluepill detector

nope
>Among Republicans, Trump's job approval is 74%, which represents a 14-point decline from last month.
latest IBD/TIPP Poll poll

What would happen if polls were actually correct and anecdotal evidence of "they never called me so the stats obviously aren't correct" doesn't matter because it's still based on statistics and accounts for autists like us? Would you have a brain aneurysm? Heart palpitations? Just suddenly stop existing? Or would you simply just do more mental gymnastics?

prove it wrong, mate

Us election 2016
Are you still in denial about that?

denial about what? The polls were right.

so 26% of dems approve?
what the fuck? how?

>what kinda of people answer polls?
Losers and selfimportant lefties.
Thats why you will never see a good poll about Trump. Trumpsters are at work.

Reagan had a 38% approval rating a year before his re-election
Clinton had a 39% approval rating a year into his presidency
Obama had a 40% approval rating two years into his presidency

Trump is gradually building his way up after the muh Russian story goes nowhere

Sauce this so I can use it, please

bullshit
if the polls were right then why didn't anyone think Trump would win
>the polls were right
>everyone thought Trump would win, of course
nah
your second hand memory is cancer
kill yourself

>prove it wrong
Why Trump won, Electoral College is bae.

>What would happen if polls were actually correct

Those polls are made by the same guys who said that Trump will lose by a wide margin. We have to wait for the next election to actually see how the country perceives him. Sad but true.

cant sauce imagination gomez

trump has the problem democrats hate him more than any other president but his latest losses are coming from white male republicans. if that continues he is going to lose more control of the party and seats but if it stops among his core supporters he can carry on as before.

gallup.com/poll/116677/presidential-approval-ratings-gallup-historical-statistics-trends.aspx

>based on statistics
the same statistics that predicted Trump to lose with a 98% chance?

i tell you what - you can have EVERY POLL from now until re-election day, provided we win on election night?

deal?

you morons appear to think it'd be fair.

you know independents make up nearly 50% of the country, right? Its like 2 or 4% dem approval.

Obama's lowest disapproval were two polls showing him at 38%. Trump has consistently polled at or below 40% (as low as 34%) for the past several weeks.
You can see it all here gallup.com/interactives/185273/presidential-job-approval-center.aspx?g_source=WWWV7HP&g_medium=topic&g_campaign=tiles

thank you leaf
better than this jew

you mean the EXACT same demographic which has not yet woken up to the extent to which the MSM lies?

yeah good luck with that. CNN is a fucking parody news channel. only a matter of time before their final viewer switches off

Depends on how his presidency plays out. Its still too early to tell

The biggest factor is how much economic growth and job creation goes on in the rust belt states. If he can succeed in that then he can steamroll through the 2020 election
Also depends on who the Democrats choose and if they will reform their party from identity politics to fighting for the working class

>Obama's lowest disapproval were two polls showing him at 38%. Trump has consistently polled at or below 40% (as low as 34%) for the past several weeks.

i think you should whine more about this on internet message boards, just to prove what a total loser you are.

> muh polls

hahaha you pathetic fuck

>if the polls were right then why didn't anyone think Trump would win
because its unlikely for someone to win without the popular vote. It naturally makes more sense to assume someone with more popularity would win.

But the difference is Obama's approval ratings gradually declined over a two year period because he could not live up to his expectations
Trump on the other hand is blitzed left and right but if he does something like legalize medicinal cannabis or bring the unemployment rate down slightly, people will start to gradually turn around considering they thought he was gonna wreck the entire country

>40% approval
>3% chance of winning election
>the polls aren't rigged
Top kek

She lost states she was supposed to win according to the polls. The cunts said fucking Texas was in place.

*play

yeah it was totally cooked, she fucking bribed the people required, it was only fair for her to win

Brenda Snipes PROMISED to deliver FL - it's simply unreasonable that the panhandle waited until Miami-Dade turned in their ballot count

clearly she lost in states that the polls said she should have won
>Florida
don't be obtuse, nigger

what if he just won even though he only had a 3% chance?
it's possible to win the lottery, you know.

i'm personally offended and demand a recount -
arsenal lost 1-0 vs newcastle, in spite of having 20 shots on target vs 1.

Yea the election polls were spot on. You're really smart.

The majority of Americans live in the states Trump won. The USA is a federation, it was not designed for popular vote and popular vote undermines the importance and power of the states.

Hence why we have an electoral vote.

Trump's ratings will never fully turn around. If you look at historical presidential approval polling you'll see that Republicans generally have shittier ratings- even if they're super-popular guys like Reagan.

The reason for this is that Democrats are fucking salty assholes who will never admit a Republican is doing an okay job.

exactly this. Reminds me of when chelsea won the champions league against bayern

Not really how it works.

everyone loved lincoln, right? especially the democrats

>Republicans generally have shittier ratings
Obama had a lower average approval rating than Bush Jr and Nixon

He was at 37% on election day.
sage

not true, look at them after the first 100 days

One state. That is all.
Clinton also has ~40% approval.
show me the polls that showed her winning those by more than the margin of error.

Because the media hates trump like no other and constantly twist things in order to make him look bad. The media was sucking obama's dick constantly and he still got 38%.

Obama started off with a 67% approval rating that gradually slipped to 40% in a two year period
Granted Bush had 9/11 to bank on but he still maintained a 60% approval rating by 2004
Before watergate Nixon was the most favorable president in decades

It was not just one state

>show me the polls that showed her winning those by more than the margin of error.
Well that's the point though. Every single poll was off by 2% in her direction but with so many polls, the moe should've been around 0.2%.
>Granted Bush had 9/11 to bank on but he still maintained a 60% approval rating by 2004
His approval in 2000 was a lot lower.
>Before watergate Nixon was the most favorable president in decades
And at which point he had one of the lowest approval ratings.
I really dislike you cherrypicking polls in a way that helps your argument.

What exactly are you getting at here?

Obama's average approval rating for his first term was 49%
The only time he had a high approval rating was during the first few months when people thought he was actually gonna change things

>The only time he had a high approval rating was during the first few months when people thought he was actually gonna change things
Yea, thats kinda the point. The first few months are typically a president's highest approval rating

show me more than one then.