>Being racist unironically

>poortugal

>posting on Sup Forums when you are not white

>redpilled black people cannot exist

t. racist

PRAISE KEK !

xD!!

Shadillay ! xD

so I should be racist against whites for not being as smart as asians ok you stupid cracker

SAGE

>le asians are le true master race maymay

you first, stormfag.

there's a difference between denying differences between races as aggregate groups, race realism, and just judging people by the color of their skin. that's equally as ignorant and baseless as pretending that race doesn't exist at all.

Trappings do not make you based.

>stormfag
redd*t is thataway

>all your other shill threads get you banned/deleted
>keep trying to shill the_donald and promote board wars and sekeret internet only club
>same 3 people shilling their agenda and getting btfo constantly
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

>shill
Maintaining board purity and campaigning to send the civic nationalist cucks back to their containment site isn't shill behavior, newfag.

Go back to redd*t.

Dieso plz

lol niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=E1Gqpp1y_4U

>board purity
>you can't be a horse fucker without being a liberal/communist
>you're a subhuman brony communist
>tell people it's a sekret online only club and normal people are bad and so is political influence or being part of society
ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THAT'S A PRETTY GOOD MEME FELLOW PEDE

HAVE AN UPVOTE

Horseshoe theory.

t. retard cuck that hates people because of race only and not merits

Civic nationalism is the only viable option left, sorry for this red pill.

God damn son, that April Fool's prank really got to you. Why is it you newfags can never handle a little harmless trolling?

TWO, NOT AN ARGUMENT

>that April Fool's prank really got to you
thedonald diaspora shitting up the board has concerned me for months

Civic nationalism is cancer
Allowing in more shit skins who vote 90% democrat because of the based 10% that aren't anti white fucks is a mental illness

The white race is finished.

Remember the image macro about pissing into an ocean of piss? Who am I kidding; of course you don't! The point is, Sup Forums is garbage and your taking it way too seriously. Lighten up. Sup Forums is for fun!

it's not newfags but a leftypol psyop. it's always the same horse fuckers spamming about how ponies are great and we need to go fight the_donald because they go outside and vote like normal citizens.

they're trying to balkanize Sup Forums and make politics & news bad while being a horse fucker sekret club communist good.

I think you and the rest of the nonwhites should go back to shitting up your subredd*t.

>while being a horse fucker sekret club communist good
kys

if you don't think that all niggers deserve to suffer and die, you need to lurk more and go back to your containment zone

>posting edgy stuff will help trick Sup Forums into committing suicide and becoming a horse fucker while also destroying /pol
you're so smart comrade. really makes ya think...since you hate blacks and i hate them also i think i'll go have sex with a horse now. what's that comrade? you don't like the_donald because they voted for trump and live like normal citizens while voting and engaging in politics and news? since you posted racist stuff i think i'll go raid them now. you post racist stuff so obviously fucking horses and making Sup Forums a horse fucking sekret club is a good idea.

the first in line to get killed is you antifa/commies. niggers can't organize or anything without you people leading them that's you're first to go shill.