Should morbidly obese people be euthanized?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dVnX9lXbxqM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DONT DROP MAH LEGS

imagine poking those boils with a needle, collecting all the juice, putting the container out in the sun for a couple days, and filling a bathtub up and proceed to masturbate, using the curdled LAAAYG juice as lotion

mmmm

yes

Day of the Cardiac Arrest when?

I knew I shouldn't have come to this thread

They should be burned for fuel.

Anyone know what this is from? I need to fap.

Looks like you fell over from Sup Forums

Anyways enjoy your stay and thanks for making me puke inside my mouth abit.

melted down and used as fertilizer

fuck this autistic enabled piece of shit

Can they pay for their medical treatment? If so, le them be as fat as they want to be. Does the state have to pay for their fatness? Stop giving them the money and the problem will solve itself, no killing needed.

No but they should be denied access to free healthcare and made to pay extra taxes.

Can't afford to eat with the high taxes? Good, you'll lose some weight fattie!

PAY UP FATSO

A lot of the people on this show are on stamps, welfare, leech off relatives , etc ...

Yes.
If your only physical disability is your inability to control your weight, you should have 6 months (to the minute) to re-mobilize yourself.

Otherwise the authorities should place a funnel into your throat and force feed you until your stomach explodes

>inb4 I want to play a game

yes

I wonder ((((WHO)))) could be behind this...

They simply should not receive support for their self inflicted woe (with leniency towards victims of feeders-being feeder being made a criminal offense) and die off horribly sending out cruel warnings to people not to get too fat OR if you are more altruistically minded you get branded mentally disabled at a certain weight and thus stripped of a right to object send to mandatory military fatcamp to make you slim in 6 months and somewhat /fit/ to.

>that filename
kek

post more THICCC

Young ones should. If someone in their late 50s get fat as a result of becoming less active and eating like shit I dont really care. People who waste the prime years their life fat should be gassed. Members of yhr acceptance movement should be put down regardless of age.

they should be put into fat loss camps

How
...... the fuck
....does
.............................anyone
.... read
.............................................reddit
............... threads?

muh DICK

Yes
They're a waste of oxygen

Indirectly- we should stop caring for them and refuse them health care.

I believe they should be highly taxed, then the tax money goes to the people that have had to pay for their shit before

yes

yes

To be clear though I mean obese by medical definition. People who break into the realm of fatass shown in the OP should be killed.

cumskins should all be killed

Reminds me of Jabba the Hutt. The way she's in the position.

Yes

Imprison thier enabelers.

>she

if i was like this guy i would do every sort of crime i could conceivably do just to see how the police would deal with someone they can't physically move or handcuff

I imagine if you were to burn one of them it could provide enough energy to sustain a Bangladeshi family for a year.

yes

>smallfats

Oh shit what the fuck

How would you commit crimes without getting out of bed? I guess you could download CP, but the police would just take your computer away.

BLUMPF A LUMPF BTFO

No much can repulse me any more. Bravo to whoever wrote this.

yes
together with finnish people desu

That's tumblr retard...it's actually WORSE than reddit

bomb threats, fraud, anything

They are euthanasing themselves all you need to do is to stop feeding them taxpayers money for healthcare.

>knows what tumblr looks like
disgusting

what the fuck happened? When I was 16 I could watch gore and read shit like this all day. Now I can't even read this pasta til the end.

I need my edges back. I'm gonna try again and power through it, wish me luck.

Yes, with a claw hammer

I would say starve them to death but they would probably live off their own body fat for a thousand years.

you've seen the video. deep down, you know the taste. it will appear in ur dreams

youtu.be/dVnX9lXbxqM

Yes. Obese people have made gastroenterologists lazy and as someone with an actual intestinal disease I have to doctor shop. If I see the waiting room is full of fatties I know the doctor has zero skill and just knows how to tell people they need to exercise and eat better. If they get someone like me as a patient they'll put in a minimal effort to try and help, but their ego won't let them admit they can't so I have to waste my time with them until I can make that call.

3/4 of /pols/ would have to be killed.

*unzips dick*

I stopped after "slurping his gravy"

same, scat and gore is nothing for me, yet this shit and the BRAAP pasta with its variations make me choke

>he's not aroused by BRAAAP pasta

Yes. Those enablers should be shot as well.

>be 3xl
>still considered a "small fat" and not welcome to the landwhale association

If feel that maybe we should give them a chance to lose the weight but it would take a long time and they would require more surgery to remove the excess skin and even then they could still die very quickly anyways.

Where as if we had a simple rule such as 'if you go over x amount and become bed bound you get shipped into the nearest steel plant'

What do these people actually do if they lose the weight because im not sure i have ever seen any of them lose the weight and they end up dead anyways.

Yes, and those who feeds them, should be jailed.

well said

>knowing your enemy is disgusting
underaged posting is frowned upon, though I like your gusto kid.

How have you negers come to this 6 month conclusion? Since you don't understand the energetics of macromolecules, I don't think you should be weighing in on these matters.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf

>weighing in
clever faggot

>Can finish sex in 6 minutes
>Can anywhere in the U.S. in 6 hours
>Can get to the moon and back in 6 days
>Can master instruments in six weeks
>Can become fluent in language in 6 months
>Some need 6 years to lose 60 pounds

stop

*blocks path to frige
>user, you have to lose 40lbs by the end of this post

We're supposedly nearly as fat as America but you never see these kinds of monstrosities here. Its like our fat people are a different kind of fat.

>tfw no qt3.14 smallfat gf

he's fat too though

I simply cannot understand this.
How the fuck do you get that fat?
Is this what "fat acceptance" looks like? Jesus fucking christ america.
Where are your relatives, your friends, anyone? Does nobody tell these people to seek help?>yeah my son weighs 600 pounds, he's a big guy haha, no big deal!
You're clearly both mentally and phisically disabled if you get to that point, like seriously there are people that wear XXXL and are still called "small fats" WHAT THE FUCK

You don't "see" those in america either, they're trapped in their beds until a crane come s along.

>Where are your relatives, your friends, anyone?
Guess who is feeding them.

Kek, I'm pleasantly surprised that you noticed. But really, you think that 60 pounds would mobilize that thing? That thing would need a year and a half of no sustenance before taking its first step. He should just be killed outright without a chance.

yes. they should be burned alive for being corrosive to my eyes

i know but why don't they do something to fucking help? why do they keep feeding a clearly disabled person that cannot control himself?

I don't have enough eye bleach for this. Thanks, asshole.

got ya pal

In Michigan vehicle registration is based off the weight of the car, the same should be applied to humans

i beg to differ, but only in fringe cases such as Wal-Marts, but that's pretty much the only place the dregs of society can actually fit in the door.

PAY FOR MY DAMN HEALTHCARE!

Same here.

you already are

Helloooooooooo

How ya'll doin dooday

>Should morbidly obese people be euthanized?

They're doing it slowly themselves, why bother?

>i tried doc, I really did but i cheated only ONCE because it was fried. Please give me one more chance,

Yes drumpflets must die

>mfw i read "Guess who ate them" instead
I think i need sleep desu.

SALAD DODGING

MOTHER OF GOD WHAT IS THAT FUCKING THING

What the fuck is this?

>tfw you gained 15 pounds since your last visit

This is unacceptable. Who are your enabler?

>tfw you are only 2xl and the bigger fats make fun of you for having more thin privilege than them

>get bullied at fat camp for not being fat enough

Yes

>Doc, "why am I keepin' this nigga alive?"

His incredible gluttony has led him to hell on earth.

yes.