Daily reminder that if you dont see a white eye like dot when you close your eyes you are spiritually asleep

Daily reminder that if you dont see a white eye like dot when you close your eyes you are spiritually asleep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg
youtube.com/watch?v=oeVQR54TvCI
youtube.com/watch?v=zBXWBj7hIzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats just a reflection of your pupil moron

When I meditate long enough I see singular eyes popping up through my mind

Just a reminder that there is no such thing as a soul and anyone who lectures others about spirituality is a massive cuck faggot who needs to hang himself by his yoga pants.

Fuck off Marx

*Tips fedora*

I see scary faces when I close my eyes.

>Not being spiritually aware of your body and mind while simultaneously not believing in god

lmaoing at your life right now

Proofs?

I see my surroundings when my eyes are closed. It makes falling asleep very confusing.

>spiritually
>atheist
Doesn't work like that snowflake.

>not able to summon succbus and form Chi balls and astral project
>"These things are fake, there is no soul and no god! Btw look at this fire ass fedora I found at the 99cents store"

>you cant be spiritual without one of the few thousand years old sand religions

>Italian education
>What are buddhists
>waaagh you need muh skydaddy to be spiritual, all atheists are narcissistic, theyre all the same edgy teenagers!!

Nice reading comprehension, not what I said.

hahaha you think buddhists don't believe in a creator?

Works for the Japanese
They dont believe in god but they sure are superstitious

hahaha who is the creator acording to buddhists?

The burden of proof is on you.

why should i care about spiritual bullshit

They think that the universe has no begging and no end

I didn't make the assertion
He did

burden of proof
phrase of burden
the obligation to prove one's assertion.

Show me where I made a assertion
I'll wait

Too complicated to explain here.
Besides, you're not spiritual anyway so why would you care? You don't believe in spirit, just body and mind.

Ok, since i am too lazy to go to /x/ i'll just ask here. How do I awake my spiritual side? Meditation? Mantras?

>(You)

>There's souls and god and stuff guys
>"no"
>omg you have to prove it

YOU fucking prove it.

Where did I say any of that?
Show my post
I'll wait

>getting this upset the guy I asked for proofs can't do it after his assertion

If you don't see Akasha, you don't even know what human consciousness is capable of doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXuTt7c3Jkg

A couple trips on Psilocybin can help.

Why did you post a picture of a female? Females don't have souls and cannot be awake.

>too complicated

>damage control

>Too complicated to explain here
I am assuming you have no idea about Buddhism.

>You don't believe in Spirit
Maybe my words have confused you, I do think that both our body and mind are bound to a spirit, which forms our utmost important traits, our personality.
I might not be spiritual in the way you might think, but concepts such as love, friendship and shared happiness are not only chemical reactions in my mind
but also a connection through our souls.

What if I see a gray/dishwater-colored one?
Am I corrupted by the illerminaty?

>see a white eye like dot when you close your eyes
OP you might wanna visit a doctor, you wouldnt be first or the last who goes blind for whatever reasons. White and black dots on your visions is a sign of your eyes dying on you, nothing spiritual.
Jesus dont give a fuck if youre blind tomorrow and quite frankly, you see, i dont either

When I meditate I feel this weird pressure on my glabella, does that count?
>white eye like dot
There was this one time where I got really high, and I saw something like this, but it almost like a fractal tunnel. It was probably the most spiritual thing I've ever experienced.

Did you really want him to write all that shit out? Fag

>willfully choosing to wallow in sin every day

>stop enjoying things I dont like

On a scale from 1 - 10 do you own a scale?

yes. yoga is the most powerful though.

I was interested in his argument for a creator in Buddhism
I know it's hard to follow but try to keep up sweetie

oh and a good starting mantra is "I am loving awareness" get comfy, sit up atraight but dont strain, close your eyes, take a deep inhale and then say the mantra. do this for 15 minutes. try to do it twice a day. get the book "Be Here Now" by Richard Alpert AKA Baba Ram Dass

youtube.com/watch?v=oeVQR54TvCI

This

Ive had it my whole life. Ive made it through too

>Too complicated to explain here.
>Besides
>anyway

What's the matter, pepe. Too proud to aknowledge your mistake? You know why pride is not considered a virtue? It's a spiritual thing, you knw

Feminists say the same thing about men

So? One of those statements is actually supported by empirical evidence in the form of the entirety of human history, and the other is not.

Women just mimic spirituality. They just adopt the values and beliefs of the males around them so they can take their resources. There is no deeper understanding, there is no independent thought. And there's no reason for them to have these things.

I can tell that you've never tried having a conversation with a woman. If you had you would know that everything they claim to believe is just signalling, and crumbles into defensive rage at the slightest probing. You're probably a virgin that worships cunts from afar and wonders why he'll never get one.

>Daily reminder that if you dont see a white eye like dot when you close your eyes you are spiritually asleep

OP is correct. I was able to achieve mine by staring at the Sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBXWBj7hIzg
you are a ship adrift at sea, at the whim of forces beyond your imagination. your will is the sail that catches the wind. your love is the keel that grounds you in the ever shifting waves.