We can't lose!

They are turning our flag in a fking gay flag

you already lost, nazi scum

we brave people and poc on /r/trans and /r/lgbt won this fight

Isn't this the part where you switch sides and help them?

Keked

stop trying to spread this kekistani bullshit to Sup Forums you dumb redditors. We dont care about your stupid flag. We just wanted to post frog memes and you faggots had to ruin it like you ruin everything. I'd rather have a million ponyfags than 1000 redditors posting this cancer on our board

if you hate so much reddit is your occasion to trigger redditors. we are born to make raids

but the people triggering redditors are just other redditors who think that by posting some kekistani bullshit or stealing our memes suddenly they become /ourguys/. These redditors are even worse because they spread to our board and post thins kind of cancer, thinking they are entitled to our support. We haev elections to rigs, peadofiles to expose and digits to check, we don't have time for your pathetic projects on SJW filled forums

I'm not a redditor, one time i was using reddit bu you know: people change especially when they censore freedom of speach

>sweden

>one time i was using reddit
just one is too many, mario

"we"

fpbp famalamadingding

Yes "we" as in the majority of the users apart from redditors or shills. So, what does that make you?

They're worse than horsefuckers
srsly fuck reddit

Gaykistan?
Fagistan?

what happened?

im saying you're the redditor

Before censorship reddit was good

Atleast the horsefuckers on /mlp/ can take a joke
>reddit april fools "joke"
>a fucking canvas where you can place 1 pixel every 10 minutes

no you're the redditor
>before censorship
so basically never

Why are you being such a hipster faggot about everything? You sound like a little fedora wearing neck-beard. "I did it before it was cool" yeah cool bud

>participating in leddit drawing lessons
Great troll there. It was smaller than a flag of fucking India.