Well?

Well?

I'm the one that doesn't want to fuck, though.

really made me think

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Actually that's not the problem at all. The problem is that the women's empowerment movement has turned white women who would have made good wives into whores who will fuck me when I buy them two drinks at any given bar and smile and nod while they discuss social issues I don't care about.

True, white women would rather fuck BBC instead of making more white people. Actually I think white women are the biggest race mixers in the world percentage wise.

>It's just a coincidence goy nothing to see here, the "white genocide" is fake news

Reminder to r/theDonald faggots to put sage in the options field, or even better, don't reply to obvious bot threads at all

Well?

This. White women throw tantrums when you actually have desirable genetic stock.

>Actually I think white women are the biggest race mixers in the world percentage wise.

The opposite is true, statistically.
White women race mix less than every other gender and race.

funny.

I personaly blame feminism, and by extension, whoever fund it.

Hordes of unfuckable beta males in their 20s
Hordes of unfuckable ex-sluts in their 30s

Something went really wrong.

>blame feminism
this basically

Why do people believe in this myth?

White women are disgusting most of the time. It's all about that race mixing.

>shit thead
Enact rule te-
>realize I'm on Sup Forums
oh...

>>Blame others for my failures
>>make sure there are powerful people so I can feel even better

Pol in a shell, basically

I can't find any that want to settle down and get kids and are good mother material.

Well feminism IS responsible for women fucking off and abandoning traditional relationships so he aint wrong

Because Sup Forums, that's is

See: Poltards believe anything in order to feel better among themselves

why does george soros draw the line at isreal?

The OP didn't say anything about traditional relationships. It is about women don't having sex with the typical Sup Forumslack, in fact, that why many ended here, to wallow in their misery wishing mystery on others. And of course blaming others, as I said

Literally just the same tired old
>lol I bet ur a virgin
shit

Jokes on you, I am actually a virgin! he he...

Why are you guy's responding to a bait thread? I'm just coming to terms with losing /mlpol/ and having to come back here, but nothing changes here, this is clearly a bait/nu-pol fag looking to get some (you)'s, this is the kind of behavior that's causing stagnation on this board.

Fuck guys, please let's not give (you)'s to anyone and everyone, where our are mods

I extrapolated because simply fucking wont produce kids and this is the basis for the whole "genocide" theory.
I thought this was what that dude meant but sure, im not gonna put my money on your average Sup Forumstard being super successful in dating no.

>nu-pol bumping bait threads
lad, fuck right back off to reddit

I grew up in an environment similar to pic related.

>It is about women don't having sex with the typical Sup Forumslack

I don't think you know what the average Sup Forumsack is. I have come here for years now, and all I see is an easy, nihilistic coping-mechanism.

>when you know something is wrong with the world but the education system has conditioned you not to be able to read hard books so you base your ideology 50% on your feelings of inferiority and 50% on youtube conspiracy theorists

I'm hoping someone might post an actually good Sup Forumsball or whatever its called meme

That's not true though. The vast majority of people from all races prefer to enter relationships within thier own race.
Non whites pump out 6 kids while whites pump out 1 or 2.
Non whites are being imported into white countries.
Also besides that our culture is being demonised and erased purposefully.

see
White people mix more in their own countries than other countries do. If you look at China it's mostly chinese with chinese. In Nigeria, its nigerians with nigerians. In the US almost 20% of marriages are multiracial. Sure it's not as much as blacks at 30% but there are more white people in the US so many marriages are multiracial. And this is only talking about marriage. Guaranteed with the media portraying blacks as masculine sex gods most white women have thought of or at least tried the BBC. There are a lot more white male virgins than black male virgins.

leftist shill, go vote for hillary again you retarded cuck. White people, men especially, are under assault in every direction and there is nothing we can do about it. just today i was forced to watch my wife get fucked by twelve niggers because my jewish boss said I didn't make enough profit.

Checks flag

What you call nihilism is in reality personal misery, the rest of your post is ok, they come here as a coping mechanism

>have your small homogeneous european country slowly filled up with non-white savages
>they are breeding and taking over fast your own country, replacing your culture and heritage with theirs
>"LE UR JUST ANGRY BECUS UR A VIRGEN xD"

(((They'd))) want you to think so but in fact the opposite is true. White women are less likely to burn coal and often choose no nignogs on internet dating. Pol just likes to larp about it and shills think they've found a soft spot.

>muh culture
>i feel entitled because of achievements i had nothing to do with

just end yourself

You are completely deluded, or a troll

so, reciprocation? If you want to preserve your race, at least make an effort.

>Greece
I really hope your a dumb mudshit

>oh you have a country and culture that embraces peace and equality?
>well fuck you, fill it with savages now!

What about when my qt white girlfriend gets super annoyed by all the racemixing propaganda on TV, thinks it's disgusting and points out rightly that it's everywhere now?

Culture is a birthright you delusional bag of HPV. The achievements of men are done with their future generations in mind. This is a pretty simple and basic concept, so fundamental that it has been common knowledge up until the last 25 years.

Just end YOURSELF.

>my "culture embraces peace and equality
>unless you're brown or you live in one of the countries nato is currently carpetbombing in profit wars

amazing

>Culture is a birthright you delusional bag of HPV. The achievements of men are done with their future generations in mind. This is a pretty simple and basic concept, so fundamental that it has been common knowledge up until the last 25 years.

literally the dumbest fucking shit i've ever read. the whole concept of nationality is 200 years old you dumb fuck, "great men" did what they did because they felt like it, not for your dumb useless ass to jerk-off to. literally end yourself, you're all useless human trash circlejerking about some noble-european fantasy to avoid the reality of being societal rejects that will never contribute to anything

Absolutely nothing you said was actually true. Nationalism isn't a recent phenomenon, you dolt. The concept of a "nation" has been around since recorded history. Perhaps you've never even opened up a fucking BIBLE? Thousands of years old, and while not all of it can be taken at face value, concepts such as national pride are rife throughout.

Seriously off yourself.

>literally the dumbest fucking shit I've ever read.

Indeed, you ignorant twatwaffle. Can I give you a protip? A little life advice? Actually research your stances before you go blubbering to other people like a buffoon. It will save you a lot of embarrassment.

White genocide is a meme because its not caused by anyone but whites themselves and the jews pushing it. Stop acting like a bunch of pussies and do something instead of whining,

Mossad will get sent after him if he dares to taint the promised land with his filth. The goyim may be further corrupted, however.

>Absolutely nothing you said was actually true. Nationalism isn't a recent phenomenon, you dolt. The concept of a "nation" has been around since recorded history

no it hasn't. up until the dissolution of the holy roman empire, people identified based on their religion within the empire. there wasn't the concept of "nations" as it is today.

>Perhaps you've never even opened up a fucking BIBLE? Thousands of years old, and while not all of it can be taken at face value, concepts such as national pride are rife throughout

AMAZING ARGUMENT LAD. and again, you're talking about a group who identified with each other mostly through religion.

>Actually research your stances before you go blubbering to other people like a buffoon. It will save you a lot of embarrassment

>doesn't know BASIC history

doesn't surprise me since you're from diabetusland

>unless you're brown or you live in one of the countries nato is currently carpetbombing in profit wars

Well it just happens that these brownies are causing the most trouble, and they will not calm down when they come in such large numbers enough to form their own societies and ghettos. See these statistics, the underlined ones are sexual assault and rape statistics.
Also, Finland is not part of nato.

The truth is that immigrant birth rates tend to drop after a few years.

>no assimilation of people based on secular revolutionary values

>"culture" circlejerking like user adores

>muh rapes muh murders

how about you stop being a liberal maybe? liberals literally create alienation through "tolerance" bullshit

>im not a liberal, im a conservative

a conservative liberal is still a liberal