PAY FOR MY ADVICE

PAY FOR MY ADVICE

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-ubc-prof-who-denounced-u-of-t-colleague-in-gender-debate-has-skeletons-in-her-own-classroom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he totally deserves it

I'd have everything I desire and live the life I want with only 1/3rd of that.

Is this a money laundering scheme?

He deserves 300k to give out basic advice?

And he makes it by telling people to sort themselves out. Life on easy mode.

Ok, Google, 27,807 x 12 = ?

If a laundering scheme means a bunch of pathetic cucks give you 27,000 to tell them to be a good person and have children, then yes.

>He deserves 300k to give out basic advice?

go away burger man

Turns out when you have something people want, they'll pay you for it.

Now go sort yourself out, you'll be happier afterward

he deserves every penny for taking on the task of sorting you cunts out

320k+ for shit your dad tells you until you're an adult.

Nice argument

He'll deserve it more once he talks about Universal Basic Income

Oh cool, I didn't realize he has a patreon. Thanks OP. Just bumped him up to $27,810 a month!

Best 3 dollars I will spend this month.

He isn't begging for handouts, he has a day job ffs. His patreon is for people who for some reason feel like giving him money cuz they think he's doing good things. Molymeme on the other hand...

Fuck you, our dads were all fucking worthless, either boomers or the quivering indecisive fuckheads raised by boomers.

people are giving him money out of their own will.

If you have a nice impact on people's lives they pay you for you to keep doing it, it's simple economics

sage this shit

patreon takes a percentage of that besides it isn't a lot for what he does

go away commie scum

Maybe you should sort yourself out and prove to be worth such a fee then

Maybe your cuck dad was you fsggot edgelord.

>UBI* coming to a dole office near you.

>Did you know if you haven't had children and are willing to be sterilised we will raise your UBI by 50%.

>That's right citizen 50% more to be hassle and childfree! sign up today.

*UBI is void once you get a speeding ticket, commit a crime or post something offensive on facebook.

I have never heard of this guy and thanks to your thread I subbed to his youtube and will look into his patreon further, no joke.

ANYTHING NEGATIVE AND YOU ARE LEFTY COMMIE SCUM

It worked!

You need to let go of your resentment user. It's not good for you.

>paying to be told to be a better person
Your loss, cuck.

Why argue with you, there's a presupposition of respect required to argue with someone. An argument with someone that says something like that has no value to me.

Yours too. Otherwise you wouldn't be the way you are now. Maybe you should start listening to Peterson.

Newfags get in here for mandatory redpills!

If your dad is telling you the kind of shit Jordan Peterson does you should be grateful.

Mine just laid on the couch every moment of his life, and never said a word to me unless he absolutely had to.

By that logic he hasn't helped you either

but his advice is literally free, only cucks and autists are giving him money

He's a Christcuck and despite having so much good advice for people he always roots back to that and his main goal is to concert people and it's disgusting

'deserving' is commie gibberish

Since nobody seems able to state this clearly I will. Sure people donate because they personally appreciate the material he is presenting. That isn't the main point though.
People support this man financially because he publicly declared that he would fight a good fight and they looked at him and saw that he is worthy and up to the task. The money is ensuring that he can freely say what needs to be said loudly and publicly for the benefit of us all.

stop shilling pls
Peterson is on our side, so what if he makes money, god forbid he provides for his family.

That's the thing
All the betas giving him this money never had a dad to tell them these things

Yes and black pigeon speaks makes around $700 per video. Release 20 videos per month and you do the math. Patreon is making all kinds of people rich these days.

>getting this about people voluntarily donating their money
Time to sort yourself out buddy.

The wrong son died

All Peterson Lectures are free on YouTube, and Patreon is only good for getting his other stuff (Maps of Meaning + Self Authoring) at a massive discount.

my dad didn't tell me anything except be nice all the time and do everything women tell you

maybe being a dad can be a fulltime job now?

He produces good videos and puts out most of his lectures that advocate sensible right-leaning viewpoints.

I dont pay anything so im essentially getting a ton of great content for free.

Stop being jealous OP.

There's plenty of other reasons to donate to him other than getting something out of it.

I bet a lot of the people donating a lot every month are disgruntled academics/intellectuals who are as infuriated with the cultural marxism infecting universities as he is but are afraid to voice their opinions in public out of fear. Giving Jordan prominence is one way of supporting the fight against this infection.

Apart from that, how is it any of your business what people do with their own money anyway? The only legitimate reason you would have to be angry would be if Jordan was scamming money out of people, but that's not what is happening.

I am grateful. Sorry you had a piece of shit for a dad and now you have to put some intellectual on a pedestal you tells you basic shit like sort yourself out and gets paid 320k a year for it. Jesus, you people are pathetic kek

LE INTELLECTUAL COCAINE MAN

Jordan Peterson strikes me as someone who is profoundly fake. He shares some clichéd self help memes with his gullible, emotionally vulnerable followers and makes a shitton of money for it, and when his colleagues call him out on that he sics his followers on them like hunting dogs.

He's not a Christian. He reads in timeless myth truths into the Bible.

Meanwhile based David Wood is only making this much!

Is he calling his own ideas profound? What a fucking faggot. Bless him.

>and when his colleagues call him out

How have people "called him out" and what were their criticisms?

hes a civic nationalist piece of garbage k

>his main goal is to con[v]ert people and it's disgusting
Uh... Really? Is that really the message you got from him?

He interprets religion like Carl Jung did-- it's a value system. Something that arises from the human psyche on its own, over time via a darwinian process, to help you and your society survive and thrive.

I think he'd probably recommend that you have some kind of reverence for the idea of the divine, and he might recommend that you be a christian if that's your culture, but I do not think he's at all evangelical about Christianity in particular.

how much percent of that goes to patron though? and how volatile is this sum, could people opt out fast and make it fall tomorrow to 0 ? since its kinda of silly to think that this is a yearly paryment forever, its clearly not

this too.

>Sup Forums combat jews by supporting the jews
4D chess baby!

he is fake user, don't listen to the fucks that say otherwise

i don't mind jbp, but what goes through someones mind when they see someone making 28k + prof salary per month and decide to give them some more free money?

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/christie-blatchford-ubc-prof-who-denounced-u-of-t-colleague-in-gender-debate-has-skeletons-in-her-own-classroom
In this case he's in the right and she's in the wrong, but the reason this became a scandal after more than two decades is because Jordan Peterson's followers decided to go after her.

Now, you could say "he never called for it", but when I hear his lectures I hear a cult leader. "I am modest, oh, I don't want all this attention, I'm a flawed person like all of you, tee-hee". A man who attaches a lot of value to plausible deniability.

yeah well my dads a pussy

what the fucks your problem with it

>He shares some clichéd self help memes with his gullible
How do I uncuck my shit oh master? You seem to be able to see through shit, you are very wise. Pls help

Well it covers travel expenses, this guy travels a lot you fuck

i think you think of molyoyxe cult leader guy

yet another fake piece of garbage

Yes user, hes fake. You are right goy it isn't ancient wisdom they are fake memes :^)

Most millennials have two moms though.

shut your cuck hole you
hes fake in the way that user described, not fake in that everything he regurgitates is fake

>PAY FOR MY ADVICE
that's what reddit is for

also fuck off

That being said, if he ever gets these bible lectures out, his way of thinking could lead to a huge christian revival among young people.

324k, m8.

If he is living the example you cannot call him out.

Is he building an army or scheeming some other ploy?

Think for yourself. And if you can't think for yourself, if you need to hear and repeat someone else's arguments, just close your browser and go do work that helps your own personal finances, not the cause or wallet of some cult leader.

This. He imposes myth on the bible; he is NOT a theologian.

It was in response to her saying negative things about jbp. Of course it would come out now. You have to fight back.

it makes it possible for him to rent like a lecture hall and record other lectures that are not controlled by the uni, it does't just go into his pocket just like any investment. They have to compete with this clinical physiological salary and professorship salary to buy time from him too. it all makes sense in a free market kind of way.

Sad! He needs to create more videos more frequently. I literally left Islam because of this guy.

Molymeme does the same damned thing, so definitely.

>Paying for his advice
Vs
>People willingly donating money to him without any kind of outside pressure to see his ideas go above and beyond to reach new platforms and audiences
Fucking commie cucks

>Now, you could say "he never called for it"

Yeah because he never did, and even if he had personally attacked that crazy dyke he would've still been in the right because she has a net negative effect on impressionable young people.

Your argument is basically "muh feelings". Useless.

Hey shariaAntafa, noone around here says cuck.. go back to t_d or whatever cuckhole you came from and shill their. You stick out like an unsorted room.

Most cult leaders don't build armies. They enjoy being at the center of people's attention, surround themselves with yes men and take a ton of money/fame/sex from their followers.

you are not filtering the wheat from the shit, you are just playing safe and assume everyone is bullshitting. jordan is wise guy i assure u

All of the millennial have shit dads. Those of us in our 30's and older know about Petersons advice. The hard part is implementing it.

Sorting yourself out is a life long journey.

Wow, I didnt realize you could simplfy all of Jung's, Nietzche's, etc writing down into one sentence... you should write books on it, I'm sure you'll become famous and rich with your intellectual insights on psychology, myth, and religion

All that projection.

does someone need some ass cream you fucking jordan shill

Faggot

Im really tempted by his self authoring program to help me find purpose in life, anyone tried it?

My argument is that he's smarter than to personally call on his followers to attack people, rightly or wrongly.

What do you suppose I'm projecting?

how fucking cheap are you

you need bigger ambitions my man

also it doesnt work that way

you should never be satisfied with what you have

Looks like youre mad for some reason
Sort yourself out kiddo

Yes. It told me you are supposed to give me all of your oil money.

He is an avatar for them to fight for free speech - as long as he has a guaranteed income, he can continue to do his work and spread the word on the fight against totalitarian SJW types without fears of repercussion.

He's a modern version of a Dad, a massive and great Daddy.

People like me who never had a proper father can benefit very much from him and could from Molyneux.

Okey. Now you are projecting and you aren't unbiased.

The guy is fighting a STATE.

One man army VS STATE.

He is fighting common cause and he wont get rich doing it. What is your bias?

Also if you read his book his lectures have nothing to do with "self help" as you describe him. So ill ask again. What is your bias?

>I need someone to help me & tell me what to do
the best life is the life you make, make your own choices & don't be afraid to fail
really, try it faggot

Kys communist scum. NOBODY forced those people to become patrons, they decided to give him their money on their own. Are you jealous that nobody decided to give their money to you? Well, too fucking bad. Now kill yourself.

>not attacking your enemies
There is literally an ideological war going on in the west. Now is not the time to play nice.

but blacks dont have fathers or money???