What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x5h0inc_rick-morty-301-rickshank-rickde_travel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did this happen

>(((lawyer Morty)))
oy vey

If Morty is a kike, wouldn't that make Rick one too? Show is shit so I don't watch it, but I thought they were related

>grown men who STILL watch cartoons

i enjoy the show

joos hunting schekels ase 'use

Rick SANCHEZ

it takes 2 people to make a baby

Did anyone here heard about (((Mordecai))) and Rigby from Regular Show??

Morty is referenced as the name of a jewish jazz singer in the show

somehow rick and morty aren't related
does that make him a cuck?
probably

That morty is a filthy jew? Who cares, great show, can't wait to see the new season with my family in a week or so.

It takes four Ricks to make a Morty

It was a morty from another timeline.
Maybe a timeline where morty was a kike and became a lawyer for the rick court

also the new episode is already out :^)
>dailymotion.com/video/x5h0inc_rick-morty-301-rickshank-rickde_travel

What happened

There is a timeline where Morty's mom remarries with a Jew

It's Reddit's favorite show, so naturally its creators are cancer.

Liberals use the echos meme in an attempt to spite right wingers sometimes, it's batshit retarded.

>mortys dad is jerry
>(((jerry)))

what do you mean? that they're similar characters?

He's spoken publicly about going on Sup Forums to seek criticism AND praise. He would go on Sup Forums and make threads and replies speaking poorly of the show, to see people defend it, and suss why they were defending it. So there's that.

The fact that Morty's name is Jewish has been the subject of at least one joke that I can think of. Rick questions the reality of Morty, because he's a white Hispanic with a Jewish comedian's name.

So basically, what he meant was "I get the joke. Here's the joke."

I love the scene where Rick rips on morty for his jewy name

Do you even know what website you're on? Half of the faggots you're posting with spend and hour or two a day watching Japanese cartoons written for little girls.

Morty knows that Rick is a piece of shit and will plan to undo all his mess by creating a time machine and killing him before he goes full retard

Didn't know this, I've only gotten Reddit-vibes from it for the couple of episodes I saw a while back.

A person is only a Jew if their mother was.

REDDIT: THE SHOW

SAGE

>Worst time (or darkest) for the kike
>best time line for us
Sounds right

This. The creator is an obese, self important fuck who spends his time ranting at internet Nazis on Twitter.

That morty don't get the attention he deserves and just gets named passingly?

So Rick procreated with a kike.

>it's real

Does this mean the account is managed by either a Sup Forumsack or some faggot from T_D?

Called marketing... They are targeting this board tard.

If this isn't (((Adult Swim))) shill themselves.

It means you might want to watch Bojack. Was suggested by an user the last time this thread was posted, so I watched the first season and I'm impressed.

HOLY SHIT /OUR LE GUYS/

REFERENCED JEWS /OUR LE GUYS/

The ((())) thing was started by Jewish journalists as a sign of solidarity or some shit against it's "echos through time" use by Stormfags. The irony of course being that was just a troll, then after they started doing it, we all decided marking the Jew online is actually really helpful and started doing it unironically.

So those same Jews were marking themselves like fucking idiots

>grown men who STILL post on online imageboards

This. Its hilarious, remember reading the msm reporting about it but it never even was a topic. But as you said, its a nice and subtle way to identify (((them)))

>Reddit TV show that has a massive amount of fags watching
>/ourguy/

Go back to r/the_donald

>Doesn't watch Rick and Morty

Just end yourself familiam.

>Japanese cartoons written for little girls.

I wouldn't show anime to a child, a lot of anime is pretty fucked up.

_Donald

>look i immune to your goy tactics

Dan Harmon isn't a Jew. He's just a self-absorbed Hollywood bubbler.

>Implying Rick isn't future Morty.

The guy has a box labeled "time travel stuff". It's like you people can't into fan theories.

So... Half kike.

I let my 5 year old watch hentai tier anime with me and she enjoys it. She of course has no odea whats going on but still

It was started by Fash the nation and stupid liberals started using it unironically.

>Morty understands the ((( ))) goes around his name
>Jew literally steals the "and"

tell me how that would make sense lol

First episode already came out.

If he had any real awareness, it would be Rick and (((Morty))) not Rick (((and Morty))), that's not how it works.

New samurai jack is garbage, this will be even bigger garbage.

Rick and Morty is so fucking terrible. It's "us 90's kids AMIRITE" the show. It's the umaruchan of Western animation.

Morty's mom is a Jew, I guess.

Rick is a spic
>Sanchez

Episode 1 got released on April 1st

Im gonna go take a shit

I'm not going to effortpost for a hue, but think about it. Every Rick has a Morty. Rick is an asshole to morty because he doesn't care about being a dick to himself, even though he deeply cares about the whole family's wellbeing (except Jerry.)
Put all 65 of your iq points to it, you'll see the light

I used to listen to a lot of Dan Harmon's podcast when I got to listen to them all day at work. He's a brilliant guy, but also a slob and a drunkard. I got a lot of respect for him, but his views on politics are almost not listenable now. He's just in that Hollywood liberal bubble. He used to write the Sarah Silverman show until he got fired for being a slob.

But he used to be openly racist on his podcast in a joking way. He said "nigga/nigger" a lot and demeaned women. Then he started feeling bad about it after he lost his wife.

Rick and Morty is just genius though. And I'm not usually into any cartoons. But that probably has a lot to do with Justin Roiland, who is a crazy, fun guy that likes conspiracy theories and good sci fi. He only happens to be Jewish.

Also, I've never seen a single anime, and I still have been on this site for 10 years.

Chuckled

it means its a jewish show.

>rick is future morty
>rick is morty's mother's father
>morty goes back in time to fuck his grandmother so his mother can be born so he can be born
noggin status: joggin

I thought it was the daily shoah?

>he doesn't even watch anime
>he doesn't even watch spicy western animation
>he doesn't even watch ponies
are you sure you're on the right website?

The name Rick and Morty is a play on Doc and Marty.
The writers are making a joke about Morty being a Jewish name, I'm pretty sure they've joked about it on the show.

>Implying Rick isn't lying about being Beth's long-lost father.

Honestly what really got me going was the episode with the dimension splitting. Rick mentions that he's not used to not being sure of what's happening. That's because he's been through all these adventures before, as Morty.

>discussing Rick and morty

Find the door faggot thanks.

>Discussing the thread topic in the thread.

Yeah it's not political, but neither is DUDE KEK LMAO so suck my fucking dick

I think Dan Harmon is jewish

in that episode, 3x01, morty is thought to be a lawyer for a second, then it's revealed he is just a dumb clown who does nothing actually and owns a collection of pugs

What is the Harry Potter obsession?! I don't get it at all, it's a fucking kids book and series of shit movies. How are these people adult!??

desu I only watched a few episodes so I have no idea about the show's "lore"

This too much

he is not a lawyer, he is being kept around because he's fun

yes we did it reddit

Rick and Morty is funny.

Get over it.

The box labeled time travel stuff is actually a joke that Justin Roiland put in because he thinks that anytime time travel is done its done very poorly and will never do it on his show. So the idea and box are both "on the shelf".

The creators and staff writers are all extremely liberal.

Listening to Dan Harmon's podcast I can tell you they do that shit to fuck with people on Sup Forums and the like.

"How do we make ourselves appear more alternative and expand our audience demographic"?

I watched it all the first time and laughed
I watched it all the second time and smiled
I watched less than a 1/3 the third time and never went back.

You haven't read them, the series can get pretty dark. Regular people tortured and murdered by wizards, political and philosophical arguments similar to the kind had in WW2, and the "bad" side has it's points. It's got more substance than the Dr. Seuss books your probably think they are.

I'm not saying the faggoty obsession in mainstream media is justified, it's fucking cringey, but the books have a worth to them.

Sadly jewish people tend to be good at comedy. How about we just spare them? Btw do we acknowledge that jews and Zionist are different or fuck em gas em all?

The show is funny because it shows how depressing things like time, space, kinda like a Jp lovecraft vibe making humans feel inferior.

why is there a piece of cat-litter stuck in her cheek

it became vulgar garbage
its just like the last simpsons episodes
or family guy
pure cringe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephardi_Jews

>He doesn't into /mlpol/

t. discovered Sup Forums in 2016

>puts brackets around his name
>creator of Community, which has just about every possible combination of gay/interracial relationships possible
>creator of Rick & Morty, which has literally cuckoldry with a black bull in it

Why am I not surprised?

>Implying Rick isn't future Morty.
you game/series/movie theorist faggots are even more deluded than drumpf

Quite honestly as much as I wish hitler won, killing wont solve anything forever, the public needs to become fully aware of the issue

Rick and Morty is the most Jewish show on TV. It's basically kike jokes for 30 minutes straight

I've said it once and I'll say it again
Monster based vore is better than humanoid vore

I hope Jerry gets fucking redpilled by Beth being a huge piece of shit by letting her daddy issues control her whole life. Jerry seems like the /r9k/ underman a joke of wasted masculinity. We've seen him redeem himself as a man in Kronenberg reality, it would be nice if they explored him finally understanding how controlled he's always been, and the degeneracy he sees around him and cowardice he sees in himself.

I'd like his character to arch, he really has the potential to comment on quite a few "high school dads who never became men" that exist today.

I know I'm not the only one who had a dad like him.

>posts giantess vore

Cuckoldry is portrayed as a perversion only tolerated by the vain women in Jerry's life.

Monsters aren't realistic. But if women where giantesses they'd eat up all the men without even thinking twice. It's in their nature.

Jerry is a fucking loser dude, why do you feel bad for him?

Hey Goy, you know that character that was an important part of your childhood? Well we bastardized him beyond recognition, then merchandised him and now it turns out he was jewish, isn't that a crazy Cohencidence?

New season is gonna be shit. I can already tell.
And it'll be the last season, if they ever even manage to write it thanks to the new (((gender equality))) staff

>part of your childhood
the fuck are you on about?