Fucking Sweden

I'm sure this video has been posted, but I just have to ask

H-HOW is this possible? I know they don't have guns on them, but do they have fucking pepper spray? A taser? A baton? Rubber bullets? ANYTHING?

Why didn't they help the civilian who jumped in? Do they get any training?

What is this video

m.liveleak.com/view?i=da0_1491131593

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rvRCKmqGVrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are those all female cops?

So basically if he had a knife they would be dead and he'd be in a cop car

European cops aren't allowed to have weapons, they might hurt people. I thought they had batons still in Sweden but apparently it doesn't matter.

didn't even get raped. Wtf sweden

affirmative action pretending that niggers and women are equals. its larping on a governmental scale and its fucking EVERYTHING up

thats not true. In spain, every policeman have a 9mm always with him

ALL uniformed Swedish cops have 9mm handguns on them at ALL times. They just thought it best to not shoot him. I am pretty sure that I, being a white cis scum of the earth, would have been shot multiple times had I done what he did.

I'm ashamed on your behalf Sweden.

Top fucking kek, The issue here is first of all that there is a fucking shitskin migrant there but that is obvious.
The second is female officers its like having children as cops.

> (OP)
>Top fucking kek, The issue here is first of all that there is a fucking shitskin migrant there but that is obvious.
>The second is female officers its like having children as cops.
Funny thing is that female Swedish cops generally look really good. It´s like they where picked for their looks. Blond, aryans with tight bods. Shame they can´t fight though...

If he had a knife they would have shot him instantly.
Yeah i don't understand why they want them to begin with, They can't ever replace the average-bodied man, They should simply never be allowed to be officers.

wtf, police have guns here

They were picked because of the affirmative action,because they are ''equal'' as we can see in the video.

>I got asked by a Swedish girl if i'd marry her since she wants to leave that shithole....for fucking Croatia of all places.

He threw a fucking cinderblock at them, if I was armed I would have unloaded on his ass and in a real country we call that self defense

Swedish police force is a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=rvRCKmqGVrw

>Blond, aryans with tight bods.
They are signed on as rape sacrifices to appease the imported barbarians. This was planned decades ago.

Many European cops is what I meant there are still uncucked euros

One argument for having female cops despite them being physically inferior, that is regularly used by media and in schools and pretty much by all leftist scum here in Sweden is that female cops are better at deescalating violence and calming criminals with nothing but their presence. Only in Sweden...

I would have shot him just because he is a fucking ungrateful piece of shit, But thats not the issue.
The reasoning from the law is that they are not in imminent danger from the cinderblock but a knife they would be in that situation.
Really fucking complex bureucratic but hey thats what happens when you let marxism topple common sense.

There are a lot of outdated(liberal) ideas and conceptions that are imprinted in the Swedish collective mind that are crumbling right now. Sure it´s fun portraying Sweden as an almost failed state with no turning back, inhibited by nothing but cucks and women wanting to be impregnated by arabs and blacks. The truth however is that there is a large group of people that arent amused at all and youll notice if you talk to young Swedes aged 20-35. We cannot hide in gated communities as the older and richer people can and we have a harder time finding decent jobs. At the same time we have almost no political or social influence meaning that our voices and opinions are suppressed. The msm and politicians are spending tremendous amounts of money and time to stop any organized resistance. I believe there will be a backlash and some nasty times in a few years. In Sweden there are so many groups that hate each other right now and the only reason there arent any violence is because the economy is on steroids.

I CAN'T EVEN

>Blond, aryans with tight bods

got any proofs?

He is right actually don't need sauce.
I see them everyday in town patrolling the streets.

>better at deescalating violence and calming criminals
of course. the criminal has every reason to be calmed at the sight of female police; they'll never step up to try and subdue the criminal.

The saddest part is that some random dude come arounds,. put him on the ground for them. THe dumb cunt aren,t even able to handcuff a fuckign skinny fuck ON THE GROUND

>the cinderblock

No, the rock is considered to be a weapon, a lethal one even. That's why the constable who shot that raging leftist in Gothenburg 2001 was freed from charges.

They are women. They are not supposed to be fucking fighters. But in Sweden common sense and having realistic expectations is seen as backward.

How would your average friends/coworkers/family respond to a video like this?

They would question if these officers are actually supposed to be officers or did they get their police license from a cereal box.