This video if muslim women rapping about their hijabs has more likes than dislikes. Please change that

This video if muslim women rapping about their hijabs has more likes than dislikes. Please change that...

youtu.be/XOX9O_kVPeo

>pregnant syrian americans
OUT OUT OUT
REEEEE
THOSE CHILDREN ARE NOT AMERICAN FUCK OFF FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

A good muslim is a dead muslim. With, or without hijab. Don't fall for their taqqyia you dumb fag.

I've done my duty.

>not understanding how JewTube algorithms work

You're supposed to not watch and neither dislike or like it.

so very much this.
Arkan did nothing wrong.

They can rap as much as they want doesn't change the fact that they're subhumans who belong in the oven

and they said islam was the cure for degeneracy

I did my part!

>Le personal army

Kill yourself reddit

That's all it takes for you to suck their muslim clit?

women are such annoying creatures

>all Muslim/brown friend group
>American

yeah ok

Islam is being perverted int he western countries. Jewish degeneracy has almost unlimited power, nu-islam is a mix of ghetto culture and islam, combines the worst of both

B-but white people told me that the hijab was oppressive and muslim women are oppressed.

music like this is outlawed or at least heavily suppressed in places that take islam seriously though

This is fucking retarded

You know your shit is highly retarded when even a Swede notices it.

>nu-islam is a mix of ghetto culture and islam
so true
all the moors here in spain dress like gangbangers and their girls are sluts that show ass and all but muh hiajb

Would anybody bother watching a youtube poop of this craptastic production?

Just post a comment about how all Muslim women in the west turn into whores. Only way you can fuck with them

cant even understand what they're saying lol

First of all, fuck you OP for making me listen to this shit music and retarded lyrics (kek feminist arab women).

Disliking this video is God's will.

True, and this is part of why Muslim men in the West are so easily converted to extremist groups. They see the absolute toxic degeneracy the West has on previously-pious men and women.

Sure buddy, we'll go over there to give them views so we can dislike as you command. Afterall, we are on your personal army payroll, my friend!