Women in the military

What do you think?
I say no because they could get raped, and I don't want to look at disgusting muscular "women"

women in the military is the sign of a dieing civilization

>I don't want to look at disgusting muscular "women"

Women don't exist for you to stare at them, shitlord ! ! 1

only if they look like that one chick from russia

>I don't want to look at disgusting muscular "women"
If you think most women in the military are in any kind of shape you are mistaken. Their PT standards are an absolute joke.

The funny thing is that people can't stop themselves from their biology.

Men who find themselves with women under their command sometimes end up creating a sort of harem, and the women who join the military naturally go along with it.

I remember some scandal a few years back where the guy in Iraq in charge of the lineup of vehicles that a patrol route took knew that the vehicle in front always suffers the greatest risk of death and casualties from being the first to hit an IED. He traded sexual favors with all the women in the squad to make it so none of them had to ride in a vehicle that was taking point. The women were happy, and he got a shit ton of pussy. I guess I would do the same in his position. You can't stop humans from being who they are.

99% of women do not get deployed into combat.
The standards of entry are lowered to the point that a child could do female marine training.

88% of women who actually ARE deployed into combat do not come back alive.

They are worthless in all fields, even as potato peelers they only manage to fuck things up and ruin operations with their incompetence.

The plus side is, if we send them all to combat, we get to watch white women die and drop like flies. But like I said, very few women actually get deployed, so I would say no.

Flag seems about right

Women should be given their own MOS. 11S, Field Mattress. When the grunts come back from fighting, they cook them a meal and suck their dick.

Other than that, they are useless and cause way more harm than good in the military.

t. former 11b.

It's too big a distraction. If they want to be in the military there's plenty of jobs they can do besides combat

when a female infantryman got shot, I would prabably give up my mission of returning fire, but to run over and give aid.

no

Cucktard shitbag fucken moron kill yourself.

Tldr: Hell fucking no

Worse than useless. They actively drag down the military

You've never served in your life other than at the fast food window.

Why not, let them experience the downside of equality

As a Navy vet in engendering, I can tell you those cows cause havoc with the pluming on board ships. The evil bitches wont stop flushing tampons and they get caught up in the maserator (thing that grinds up shit) when it finally jams up and you have to open the cover, it looks like a sheep was dragged in there. You tell them again to stop doing it... no, flush.
Also got called down to female berthing by a DC2 who was cleaning it (another female) started bitching me out that my female E1 was rolling up period stained panties and storing them in bottles in her rack. I about threw up there and then. Same DC2 called me down a weeks late, disgusting cow had left period blood all over the shitter in the head. I threw up that time.
Its not a good idea.

All White women should undergo self-defense and arms-training courses for their own protection against shitskins but jeopardizing their lives and femininity as parts of regular Armed Forces is a travesti

Women are fine in supporting logistic roles, they have been doing these roles for centuries as the size of armies have grown.

But as far as frontline go fuck no, closest they should get is in frontline medical stations

The moment we fill our military with women, faggots, and trannies will be the moment the United States will cease to exist.

Just because you're a coward doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Interesting and enlightening read
So obvious and logical, like so many arguments that destroy the left's agenda
But we don't live in a logical world at the moment

All male units outperform mixed sex units literally every single time and the military knows this but idealism beats pragmatism in today's U.S. military.

>Women
>logistic

Yes you want to look at muscular men

Thanks for your service man, I'm honestly thinking about joining up myself

>99% of women do not get deployed into combat.
>The standards of entry are lowered to the point that a child could do female marine training.
>88% of women who actually ARE deployed into combat do not come back alive.
Bullshit, these are just lies.

Complete joke.
The civilian life wasn't enough of a cock carousel for them so they had to jump into a high T environment to take as much cock as possible. These women are absolutely deranged do not even talk to them

Women are physically weaker than men so they naturally make worse soldiers. Why do we have entry requirements for the army you think? A woman is the equivalent of a very weak man, physically. She needs incredible discipline and very specific (thus costly) nutrition to even compete with men.

What garage sale did you get that at?

Women in military
>sit around and read while men work
>complain complain
>can't lift this, please do it
>can't do this please do it
>hides and talks while others work
>gets emotional and angry when asked to do bitchwork like cleaning.. which every low ranking person must do
>all become total sluts
>get the best evals because MUH TITTIES and MUH SMOOTHTALK
no, females should not be in the military. or police. or politics. they shouldn't, but they are. that's the world we live in. our society must now follow the natural course and collapse as it has been forever. there is no fucking time to think. we can't change it. it's over.

Who in their right mind would sell that?

Depends on a person. Some women fight well and have bigger balls than big masculine alpha males with big muscles. But of course it is mostly an exception.

Mixed gender combat units have been found to be slower and less able to complete mission objectives.
We've got too many male highschool dropouts to even consider it.

I'm not in the military and nor do I wish to be
Whatever those bone heads decide to do, I don't give a shit. Just protect me and don't talk to me, you tax slaves.

>This
it has been over for a while now

Whites are too weak and don't care or learn until they're being tortured or have their family murdered or they're raped.

Most of the so-called "red pilled" white "guys" that exist, are only that way because of countless negative experiences, they are no more intelligent than the niggers or white whores that they make fun of. The only difference between them is that they've had more negative experiences.

White "men" were designed to fuck everything up and ruin everything. I have come to the conclusion that I am God, and I am above everyone else in this world and I'm living in a matrix and you're all programmed robotic mind slaves and I'm the only one with a mind.

That's the real red pill.

>combat medics
Maybe
>soldiers
No, why would we waste mothers or teachers like that? And why do women like to say that's good? Isnt the army a pure hell?

t. loser who pays their salaries with his taxes

err
what
how is this relevant or what?
im a shitposter and what is this?

>Women
>Expecting logic

Put women and men to the same physical standards. Most women won't pass, but for those that do who cares?

ohh cmon you gonna post this on every women related thread? Fuck off cunt.

>9/10 female applicants can't even pass a standard that most male children could do.

>Expecting even one woman being able to pass normal standards

When will Sup Forums ever learn basic logic?

I would still vote for them joining no matter how """redpilled""" you niggers ever managed to make me because of how fucking bullshit obesety is becoming. This is of course contingent on the military taking off the childs gloves theyre putting on for women. That shit is unconscionable. No reason to send women off on offensive engagments, women at home that can fight and have training is a good thing.

No women pass. This isn't hard to figure out. What happens? They lower the standards for everyone. Women will have their military and police spots. Women will have at least half or more of all STEM jobs, women will have at least half or more of earned college degrees, they will have better wages for less work in the name of equality, they will have absolute power over men in all forms of society from the courts to the ballot box. None of you realize how bad this is. White men really are powerless and useless, but we let it happen to ourselves. We must now sit in the pool of shit that we created for ourselves. Unfortunately that means every generation of men from this point on until society is reformed. Give them an inch, they will take a million miles. Same with minorities. This is why women get along so well with minorities. Let them become leeches, and they will leech and become bigger. Keep feeding Africa, it will only get bigger, suffering will only increase. Appease women, they will only ask for more, male suffering will only increase.

Yeah of course I pay these niggers their minum-medium wages. It's so I dont get blasted by sand niggers? Duh.

*minimum

>9/10
>what is statistics
There are a lot more than ten women in the world, boyo.

Shit posting that hard

I can't even imagine what you look like

no problem with women in the military, just not in combat roles. let them be truck drivers, nurses and such

>give them the job positions and training, which pushes capable men out of those positions
>they won't go to war, or be held accountable for their own JOBS
>swedish_female_police_being_useless_against_muslim_immigrant.mpeg

Train them as much as you want. They are physically incapable of protecting.

>doesnt understand math
>calls someone else the shitposter
polacks really are to lazy to make an arguement. it's not like there aren't even good ones in this case either. nice picture of yourself btw.

>ad hominem

Do you know what a fraction is?

>give them the job positions and training, which pushes capable men out of those positions
they only push men out of those positions if they manage to do better than the men. kike

>they won't go to war, or be held accountable for their own JOBs
do you not understand how much shit the military has to do? there's lots of stuff that doesn't involve jump and shoot nigger.

I wanna fuck that Rabbit

>women driving

do you know what demographics are?

10 people isn't a sample size representative of the female population

Jew detected

Welp, if you're not a hebe, you are evidence of why we deserve to be genocided

Everyone is trained for combat. Our job is ultimately combat. Any support role that goes into a dangerous area must be adept at combat. The nurses, the religious affiliates get a lot of the same training and indoctrination that the combat roles get when they go to warzones. When the warzone becomes your own home country? You will wish them trained. Men will always be more capable in the military.

>Welp, if you're not a hebe, you are evidence of why we deserve to be genocided
actually I'd say your illiterate retardation and knee jerk reaction to hate anything enough to resort to murder instinct is why the human race deserves extinction.

makes sense only if women and men are kept apart from each other in combat

female only and male only companies

otherwise white knight syndrome kicks in and male soldiers compromise the success of the mission to save stacy from being rekt by ahmeds with aks

>they only push men out of those positions if they manage to do better than the men. kike
No. You don't know how women, evals, quotas or anything related to the military works. Keep your ignorant mouth shut on the issue and go back to WoW.

Do you know how to simplify fractions? You start by translating it into a percentile to solve.
9/10 like a decimal means 9 of 100%.

5/6 for example is the same way.
9/10 would be 90%.
Very very very basic first grade mathematics. And you can't even do it.

You would be disobeying orders. Only apply first aid once you've created some level of security, especially for the wounded. Your approach would result in more wounded and most likely the death of the woman who originally got your attention. Your pic made me happy though and I understand your post wasn't literal: it's autism awareness month :^).

What's it like to be retarded? I've always been curious.

>Human race meme
kek. No just whites.

>Why are you so hateful, waow I hate humans I'm going to the moon

Total normie fucking retard

If no women pass then don't let anyone in. It's not hard.

>women in military
>literally training women to be fit and healthy
>their mission should they choose to accept it
>get deployed to the bedroom to have 12 babies as fast as possible
How is this not happening?

Wait a second.... can't do basic math... pretends to know what it's talking about....

You must be a woman? Wild Jennifer detected

If no women pass, don't let any women in.*

>Everyone is trained for combat. Our job is ultimately combat. Any support role that goes into a dangerous area must be adept at combat. The nurses, the religious affiliates get a lot of the same training and indoctrination that the combat roles get when they go to warzones. When the warzone becomes your own home country? You will wish them trained. Men will always be more capable in the military.
yes you moron, that's the point. jesus fuck, do you think the guy shooting shit is going to be just as good as the guy who spent all his time on logistics? fuck no. The reason why this works is because you want a bunch of battle ready people in your home base and your citizens. who goes to war first, men or women? what if our army fails, then what? who is left to pick up the rifle at home when no women have training? No women would ever push out a man in an ideal system of female military unless she is better than him. the system in place is broken, but that doesn't mean female in the military is. like all evolutionary traits, change is always bad unless you find the context where it isn't. and its available.

>No. You don't know how women, evals, quotas or anything related to the military works. Keep your ignorant mouth shut on the issue and go back to WoW.
I knew you would post this bullshit you illiterate nigger. go fucking kill yourself. No one should take advice from someone too fucking stupid to remember what someone said 4 post quotes ago.

>they could get raped
It's ok, after they'll get raped they'll get killed too for equality's sake.

But look at the bright side: you can get raped by a hot muscular woman.

>Why are you so hateful, waow I hate humans I'm going to the moon
>implying I don't know exactly why you niggers are so stupid and filled with murder for anything different
this shit is basic biology nigger. try taking a class some time.

kike

Women in any form of position where physical combat is expected is a pure liability for everyone around them, as a man you can't ever expect said woman to have your back if needed, it's a worse and weaker option 10 out of 10 times, and you will be forced to carry her weight eventually, slowing everyone down and putting lives at risk. Outside of combat is a different story, however wherever there are women amongst men, there will be sexual conflicts.

Even the ultra nerds in gaming understood this, banning all women from competative raiding etc. Men simply can't stay away from the manipulative female sex and it will cause conflict within the team.

A single woman can destroy the entire dynamic of a group if she feels like it, for whatever non-logical reason. Purely a liability and strain of resources to account for it that could be spent more effectively.

It never works that way in western countries. Women have one standard, men have a higher standard.

>who is left to pick up the rifle at home when no women have training?
Let them train with militias. They can buy weapons and go to the range. They can take classes. Why is it the militaries job, paid by our taxes, to train women? Our job is to protect our countries with what we have, and we have men who are more capable for the job.

Plus, since you haven't figure it out yet, if they destroy all our military and the only ones left to fight are our women and children, we are fucked regardless and time to kiss the ass goodbye.

What a silly argument, you have to be a lefty.

>woman wants to help nation she loves
>thinks she has to do anything more than produce more soldiers
I wonder who told her that?

>Just skin color meme
>Blacks have larger apocrine glands, they sweat more and are more prone to hypothermia in cold climtes
>Blacks have wider nasal passages, they have nose bleeds less as a result but get drier noses in colder climates
>Black women have narrower urethra's and can't give birth to half white children 51% of the time without requiring a C-section because white children are born with bigger skulls
>Blacks have totally different hair texture which biologists, archaeolgists, and forensic scientists refer to as "knappy" and caucasian hair is referred to as "Wavy" to differentiate
>Blacks have longer limb to torso ratios, shorter necks, archaeologists can determine the race of a skeleton based off the length of its arm compared to its torso alone.

Just a few biological differences between races. And how we classify race is determined by the genetic haplogroup they belong to (which is just a collection of the different genetics they are comprised of and which they inherit from birth).

You're retarded because you want to give up men's positions and jobs to give to women and train them so they might be able to fight if we get fucked and they come to our shores. That's called the reserve and standing militia. You're retarded. Those stay at home trained women take up spots from actual MEN to do their jobs, what about this is so hard for you. This is why I call you retarded, your brain capacity cannot handle anything but emotion.

>Being this clueless about biology
>pretending to know even the basics

>Plus, since you haven't figure it out yet, if they destroy all our military and the only ones left to fight are our women and children, we are fucked regardless and time to kiss the ass goodbye.
>I don't know how to sue for peace
being broken and physically weaker military that was never the less too expensive to control by superior military forces is exactly how we got our independence you fucking shitkike. Get the fuck out of my country. Being a ball of death to conquer is a significant military advantage, to the point that only the nukes changed the playing field with japan.

Lack of trigger discipline...

No fucking NO damn it
Men are the ones for fighting
Women belong in the home

What value added are women in the military? What is the military problem that is to be fixed by women?

typical conservicucks can't win an arguement and have to change the subject.

you keep spouting this bullshit, it makes it obvious you don't know how to fucking read. try it sometime.

Women who love their nation thinking they have to do anything other than produce more soldiers are completely brainwashed.

This. A woman can create 5+ capable soldiers or more breeding women in her lifetime. A dead woman with a rifle is useless.

You are the stupidest shit I have met on Sup Forums in a week. You probably are female I would guess. Or have low test and no balls.

Wait just a second.
>Knows nothing
>Pretends to know something

You must be a woman as well?

Good evening Jessica

Allowing them to be noncombat is actually optimal, so we're not using men just to be gym attendants and janitors

>you keep spouting this bullshit, it makes it obvious you don't know how to fucking read. try it sometime.
Maybe you try it sometime. You keep using your emotions and butthurt to reply, but you can't comprehend my simple words.

We certainly don't need them in combat positions; minimum requirements exist for a reason, and by lowering the standards for women, the effectiveness of your military drops significantly.
>can't carry the same load as a man
>can't handle stressful situations without breaking down
>can't drag a 180lb+ wounded soldier wearing an additional 50+ pounds of gear
>can't do shit
Don't even want them in non-combat roles, for that matter. Pisses me off whenever I hear about them intentionally getting knocked up before a deployment in order to become a welfare queen, fucking their COs and whatnot. It was a mistake to let them enlist.

>Doesn't understand basic English
>Responds with non-sequitur totally baseless and irrelevant squabble

Definitely a shitposting female here lads.

Women around men actually bring down morale and concentration. Also they are rude cunts who don't do shit compared to men in those same positions. Most are incompetent children. These are important jobs. We should not waste them on women.

man I remember when that chick was making those signs to make fun of feminism

and now feminism is actually advocating those things

what has the world become

no, I can understand your words just fine you dumb nigger, it's you that can't because the words you are replying with, while ledgible, don't have anything to do with the arguement I put forth. I would call it a strawman, but normally a strawman has to at least resemble the persons arguement to be considered one.
you are the stupidest shit I have ever met as well. have fun being retarded with an IQ of 3

>durr ur dumb
kay
this doesn't help if you are a fat fuck and don't know how to raise children to be disciplined