UF Sup Forums Meetup

OP user here. I'm getting dressed for the event.

Remember the Hand Signals. We can gather afterward where all the autism flows together in the North Lawn

Praise Kek MAGA let's speak Truth to Power

May Kek be with you, always

Doing Keks work. Best of luck user, may the quakes of chaos mingle with your footsteps, and the tremours of the pedo globalists flutter in tune with your shadows

The only thing that would stop me would be if there was major leftist protest stopping the event, but it's not gonna happen. They already pulled their prank, buying up all the tickets. But it didn't work so it's all good to go I believe

If digits, you will be twice as likely to be successful in your mission to spread the word of Kek.

Thank you for your power, user

May God Bless You and Kek Praise Your Name

Sending you my energy brother!

REEEEEEE

Bump for JEJs, redpill everyone!

We need more prophets like OP if we are to manifest a country-wide redpilling.

bump for op having the balls to actually do it, kek bless you.

leftist protesting would stop you? don't be a faggot bitch. they are pussies. just be the fucking lion and do what you said you're gonna do. don't worry about the consequences for KEK is with you. Make history tonight. Become /ourguy/

It's not going to be elaborate, it's literally going to be like

>Why was the October Revolution Instigated by Jews and fueled by Jewish philosophy?

That's not enough, you must name Jews involved in the October Revolution

gimme some names I'll write them down

how long before OP gets visit from mossad in the middle of the night?

Lev Kamenev
Lev Davidovich Bronstein (Leon Trotsky)
>I forget the rest, but those two were Jewish, and at the top of the leadership

Checked! It would seem Kek approves of your list.

Are any of you gaylords in line yet?

I would go but I have a finance exam wednesday god I just want this class to be over with

Is there a line right now?

Yeah

I'm leaving momentarily to get in line. Is there a wait yet, and who else is going to be there?

godspeed user

I'm leaving now.
Had classes when they were giving out tickets and it was sold out when we went to get some, but it should be fine since they're letting people in at the auditorium anyways according to the last YAF article I read

WE ARE WITH YOU user

Make sure to take photos, so we can see what kind of normalfags browse the board!

you bastards better not do anything or I'm calling the cops.

You have Kek on your side user

> protesters that don't agree with my opinion would stop me from leaving my house

Cuck

I'm sick :/

What's happening
Is there a stream
will somebody video it

Do any of you guys see the protestor s?