Brit/pol/ - HANG Louise Untermensch /edition

>EU behaving like a 'cuckolded husband who is taking it out on the children' says Gibraltar
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/03/eu-will-not-give-way-gibraltar-diplomats-say-talk-war-dismissed/

>Argentina demanding Falklands back for 35th anniversary of war
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/601710/Falklands-war-Argentinians-Britain-threat-claim-to-islands-35-years

>Northern Ireland in talks for new devolved government under Britain
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39473339

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3252FSW7OC4
youtube.com/watch?v=chLZQtCold8
youtube.com/watch?v=ylyts7L6Hwg
youtube.com/watch?v=o8nC1dk-t4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the great Shitskin replacement

first for louise the jihadi

Invoke portugal-anglo alliance desu

It was a shitty plan in the last thread and it's a shitty plan now.

Who /right-wingenviroMENTALIST/ here

Big Soup.

But it isn't upside down.

Why would he say that?

bullshit

It's not upside down tho

Honestly gone right off Big Soup 2bh

Heligoland ist Britisch
>Heligoland ist Britisch
Heligoland ist Britisch
>Heligoland ist Britisch
Heligoland ist Britisch
>Heligoland ist Britisch
Heligoland ist Britisch
>Heligoland ist Britisch
Heligoland ist Britisch
>Heligoland ist Britisch
Heligoland ist Britisch
>Heligoland ist Britisch
Heligoland ist Britisch
>Heligoland ist Britisch
Heligoland ist Britisch
>Heligoland ist Britisch
Heligoland ist Britisch
>Heligoland ist Britisch

gf says me and her and have to go to some family event for pleb aunt and uncle at a fucking Toby Carvery.

Her mum has gilt tripped her saying she's been to loads of family events of mine, except mine have been at nice places like The Savoy, skiing in Austria not a fucking peasant feeding station.

Honestly thinking of engineering a breakup so I don't have to go through with it.

Hang on, I think since the eyelets of the flag are on the right in that image I guess you could technically say it's upside down but that is pushing it a bit.

Definitely. If the British just stopped going to Spain and all the expats moved to Portugal or Italy etc then Spain would genuinely collapse. They're so close to it already and another 100,000+ unemployed young as well as the reduced tax revenue would just destroy them.

Should probably meme that into happening.

except its not

Louis gets embarrassed on have I got news for you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3252FSW7OC4

The eyelets aren't part of the flag, it's just how it's manufactured.

The flag in the pic isn't upside down. It is correctly displayed.

You're a twat.

One does not simply "go off" Big Soup.

i bought two last week, they're a cupboard staple for me

>being in a ephemeral relationship

wouldn't catch me doing that, i'm only going to get with a girl if i plan to marry her

Nah mate, it's a bit bland and makes my wee smell like Big Soup for the rest of the day.

St. Petersburg terrorist's image released.

RELIGION OF PEACE

See

Just looking up reviews of the place makes me shudder though, the pictures look vile it could put me off Sunday roasts for life I fear.

>makes my wee smell like Big Soup for the rest of the day.
>implying this is in any way a bad thing

I would bottle that aroma and wear it like an aftershave if I could

Radical buddhism strikes again

Started making my own soup lately.

You need name##password for it to be a secure trip

So go there, hardly touch the food and leather 4 pints of lager.

The point of it isn't the food, it's to meet the people. It's part of being a gentleman to not be a twat, which you are being.

You're a twat

Secure tripcodes are for jerks.

She's right though

If you are that against capitalism, then why would you buy a non-essential product from a company that basically epitomises everything you are protesting?

They could at least buy some responsibly sourced coffee or some shit. Or buy it from a small business rather than the multi-national conglomerate that they're protesting.

t. faggot who can't cope with food made by anybody other than his mummy

Lad what the fuck is your problem? Would you be this much of a cunt on the front line?

Finally, a political cause I can get behind.

i'd vote for that

I used to like this show a lot but it got a bit stale after a while

>Ian makes topical inside joke
>*taps pen on desk furiously*
>Merton makes absurd remark
>*makes surreal facial expressions*

Are you both Native?

I'd shag her

1488, nice

Who here buys 100% of their foodstuff locally from small independent producers? Me neither, but I'd like to be able to.

Every anti-capitalist I know lives in London in a £800/month room, uses the tube instead of walking, has a brand new iPhone, buys lunch everyday and works for (((companies))).

What's the brit/pol/ consensus on the music genre vaporwave?

Never liked the Spanish tbqh. Except those Basque guys. They seem ok.

I think this is an option, I do need to try and get along its just fucked me off so much.

I go out all the time to non pleb tier restaurants.

Stop having hope and caring and stuff like.

Why is he walking towards the camera?

Honestly all these topical shows (HIGNFY, Mock the Week, etc) are all shit and have always been shit. Ian and all the usually panellists just pander.

I used to like it too because I used to have shit taste.

kek

It's not him apparently.

Yes please!

>Implying the Protestant Wind won't help us again

Yeh me too. It's all just generic BBC politics bullshit. Laughing at the working class, belittling the 52% of people who voted differently to them. It's condescending, tedious wank.

Same applies to Mock the Week et al.

>daily reminder that if you can't bench 225lbs or 1.5x your bodyweight then you shouldn't be allowed to vote

I hate when people call out people that call out commies

>What, do you just expect us to not buy phones because we're commies

No, I expect you to buy a phone from a responsible manufacture (they do exist) that doesn't use child labourers, rather than supporting a corporation that epitomises everything you claim to stand against

>support local businesses meme
fuck em desu

400% more expensive and rude as balls

Lidl has a surprising amount of local produce. It also has a lot of foreign stuff but it's easy to tell the difference.

>Have to go to London on Wednesday
>Have to leave my comfy Shire to go to Londonistan for a day

>if you're intelligent and not a muscle scrub you shouldn't be able to vote

other way round desu

Why do you have to go?

Well, HIGNFY is somewhat watchable depending on the guests but Mock the Week has always been scripted drivel, it was slightly funny when Frankie Boyle would make the odd edgy comment but he turned out to be a bit of a tit anyway

I'm probably at about 70%. All of my meat, dairy, veg and fruit comes from local shops. All British owned, have been going for generations.

Still have to go to other places for rice and cereal etc. Could go to the market but then I'd be buying it off Abdul and that's no better than Lidl.

Give me a list of 5 restaurants you like.

I hope you realise it's the opposite of impressive to be the way you're being. It's embarrassing.

>copying WN
I'll bench your face in a minute.

>I go out all the time to non pleb tier restaurants.
Shame you didn't learn some non pleb tier manners there.

Kek at how all the papers are focusing on the one or two whiteys in a gang of like 40 blackamoors that attacked the "refugee".

DESU as Starkey said "the whites have become black". So they're not even white really desu

I've always wanted to visit London, you know, hearing about it as a child, the imperial metropolis and all that. It was such a disappointment as I got older hearing all the tragic things about what it has become. I still might go some day just to say I've been.

What do you mean copying WN?

I started the 225lbs meme.

Autism.

>this was playing constantly throughout English countryside backwards of the 1950s
youtube.com/watch?v=chLZQtCold8

Kekd at Umaayadan screeching. Why bone rattling for Ireland? Because they're starving?

A family meet up for a day out. Usually do my best to get out of it but it only happens about every six months. Look a right cunt if I keep making excuses every time, so I've been guilt tripped this time.

Exactly. These same people will go to the Skylounge and pay £9 for a bottle of Peroni while complaining that people in Africa are starving. It's bullshit.

I'm allowed to do that because I couldn't give a fuck about Africans. But they're not.

What the fuck sort of local shops do you have? I find they're a tiny bit more expensive (maybe 10%) but I waste a lot less because I only buy what I need so overall it's cheaper. And they're the nicest people, always want a chat or willing to help.

Even though I don't like living in London, it's hard to deny that it's a very impressive city. It's steeped in history, lots of very impressive buildings and monuments. Lots of shit ones too, and even more shit people. That's just the nature of the place.

It's not as bad as everyone makes out. Most of the areas that are commercial/business are all white. And lots of traditionally black areas like Brixton and Hackney are now white too.

Whereabouts are you.

lacks France and the Channel Islands

>I'm allowed to do that because I couldn't give a fuck about Africans. But they're not.
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ylyts7L6Hwg

>Live in 100% white village of a hundred people and friends with an elderly neighbour who plays Ralph Vaughan Williams and Elgar every afternoon.
>Comfy

France don't give a shit about the Channel Islands

But in pre-1997 Sup Forums it could have had China and Hong Kong.

Business Idea:
>Learn any other language
>Move to a country where that language is widely spoken
>Become comedian/satirist
>Plagiarise from British comedy/satire
Hmmmyesss I see no problem here.

It'll mostly be 90's British comedy, not Monty Python and 70's/80's trash.

Wish me luck lads.

Is it a dolphin in a bathtub?

I'm going to defend them to a degree on this one. It's entirely possible to be opposed to a concept, especially as large and overbearing as an entire economic and political system, without removing yourself from it.

I understand in reference to the most rabid protestors who do pretend to make an effort to remove themselves from that system (anarcho-syndicalist squatters for instance) but I feel like claiming nobody can criticise that system and also buy a drink from a convenient nearby establishment is a bit unreasonable.

Agitating for Hong Kong independence should definitely be an AngloAmerican priority.

I went there on wednesday, if you're into art then I can not recommend the national gallery enough, get one of the £1 programmes they have at the information desk in the entrance though.

That fella needs to take another looks. It's obviously right side-up.

You're a literally who desu

How far away are you from it?

>autistic shutin dalit in his late 30s
>comedian

Is it just me or whenever you go on the tube, the whole day black powdery stuff is on your tissue when you sneeze?

Not fair enough

>tfw pakis are starting to move in on my road

"Send him to the re-education camps!"

We need a Great Fire already. Burn the fucking shitstain that is London down.

In fact, can we just have another referendum?

Should the good parts of England, Northen Ireland, Wales and Scotland declare declare independence from Londonistan?

>I want you to look at this photograph. I need you to stare hard at the image in the photo.
It is YOU
>You my fellow Reds are all that is left. They started by allowing in a few Greys, and then a few more.
>They killed us, outbred us, and took both acorn and drey. Those that survived left the woods to search for country oaks. Here we found solace until the Greys came here too, and on that bloody day barely a Red survived.
>Gathered are we today my brave and magnificent Reds. We are outnumbered, but I say to you be ready and be strong for today is the day we fight.
Are YOU ready?

Learning Ancient Greek

youtube.com/watch?v=o8nC1dk-t4w

jokes on you im only 18
also you deserve gunishment you literal nonce