Holy shit, this is probably the most concise BTFOing of Sup Forums I've seen in a long time

Holy shit, this is probably the most concise BTFOing of Sup Forums I've seen in a long time.

So why exactly are you trying to build a wall, again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GDiOmviCq3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Guys who cares about jobs! Lets just abandon all job creation because automation!

They can still work by repairing the machine when it malfunctions

Mexicans and machines take jobs.
Machines can't be stopped, but the Mexicans can be. Hence, the wall shall be built.

>1814 Sup Forums
>i dare say, these infernal sowing machines are going to destroy all possibility of employment
>REVOLT!

If automation is coming, how does continued replacement of your workforce with cheap foreign labour help?

Literally what happens in medical science. People think automation means you buy a machine, set it and forget it. There still needs to be people to quality check everything, to make sure things are working fine, and the increased output means more logistics staff. Luddites are fucking retards.

If everyone gets plumbing in their house, how will my outhouse business do?

I'm gunna tell this joke at the grilled cheese slam

Technical unemployment is not impossible, but it will only happen when machines can do all jobs better than what some people could possibly do themselves.

It's not even close to happening.

>he actively wants to be a wage slave and wants to keep wage slavery from becoming obsolete

>automation eliminates jobs
Then we don't need the Mexispics in the first place.

OY VEY! Sup Forums shut down When?

Hey goys

That's Eduard. He is my superior. Say Hey to Mr. Goldsteinbaum

This is what you call "straw man fallacy" - logical fallscy & typical leftist tactic

Why? Because leftists lack intelligence.

>Its another "because automation exists, america should just let china lead the revolution" episode

Good working goys.

Automation thread?

rwally?

Did Horsey really just take a photo of the interior of some factory and run it through a shitty photoshop filter to make a background for his comic? Seems pretty fucking lazy and makes for a strange contrast to his actual illustrations.

It's okay, a machine like that takes three engineers to keep it running. So no jobs are lost.

How about Maybe?

As much as I disagree with him, Horsey usually has really good art. You can tell he's skilled. This one falls flat. It looks like he took a photo from a factory and ran it through an ink sketch filter in photoshop.

You can pick berries and not starve but the invisible market hand dont pick no fucking cherries too good

Also requires people with a higher IQ than is required to put shit into boxes on a conveyor belt. Some people will be left behind (read dumb shits).

>using a photo with a filter as a background for a comic
lol Horsey is such a fuckin amateur even webcomics don't pull that weak shit anymore.

The wall is 100% about keeping Mexicans out to preserve whites and white culture. I couldn't give a fuck about jobs, the market will adapt and we'll find a way once we deport all the welfare leeches.

for u

The merkel merchant murket

>meanwhile in asia automated factories out produce entire countries and no one bats an eye

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this actually proves that hispanics arent needed at all

How much are you being paid?

>takes three engineers to keep it running
yeah, and then another three tradesmen to fix the engineers' fuckups

Europe will be for the mixed.
No pure allowed

>ID is moot or Moo 2

I didn't realize companies were hiring slot machines to do labor?

So we can be a white nation of robot slaves

So, this means we need fewer immigrants and fewer people.

0.2 shekel a post.
Eduard pays good, not like American jews only paying for (you)s

thicc

This. This just means that by allowing cheap labor to immigrate here we're about to have an even bigger displaced work force.

automatons are taking your jobs you racist goys
so, stop complaining about illegal immigration

We'll use robots to build the wall of course you fucking retard.

And fucking refrigerators are going to put ice salesmen out of business!

if the cost for one manpower hour goes down enough automation won't be implemented because it gets too pricey.

chem8 athiest

Remove part of your skin then tell me what happened and why.

Emboss adjustment layer or something like that.

>So why exactly are you trying to build a wall, again?

1. The burden of 35 million + illegal Mexicans strains our resources

2. We should be taking care of citizens before we give a dime to illegals

3. Illegal is illegal, and should be put back from where it came

4. Crime follows illegals, tons of Mexishits are drunks, wife beaters, drug dealers, and criminals of other types who are 100% unnecessary in any civilized society

5. ONE MORE TIME, THEY'RE FUCKING ILLEGAL, IF THEY FUCKING LOVE MEXICO SO GODDAMNED MUCH, THEY NEED TO GO THE FUCK BACK.

Liberals lack in common logic, so I tried to keep this from going over your head.

Jokes on you Horsey, it was built in Mexico.

>You shouldn't want a homogenous nation and immigration policy because robots.

White Europeans founded this country and it is for their people and their people only. They didn't risk their lives to secure a free nation for Mexicans, Somalis, Filipinos or any other people. This country is for the people who founded it - white Europeans. Automation doesn't even factor into this.

We need to let every shitskin invade our land because robots? Fuck off Schlomo, what will you do for work once circumcision and baby dick sucking is automated? Might as well take down Israel's wall and let all the muds in.

I'm working on fucked up robot right now faggot.

if it takes 3 engineers to keep it running, it has to generate more than 3 engineers salaries worth of money.
that means it has to take 10-15 low wage earners jobs to be profitable.
you have now created 10 people of welfare to safe some jew a few dollars. good goy

I like this. It tells the reader that the artist despises the working man. Keep up the good work.

wow those democrats sure know how to appeal to us common folk

>you stupid fucks we're making you irrelevant anyway don't you feel stupid now drumphies
>pls vote democrat in 2018
I'm just about to the point to quit my job, be a hobo in a van that permanently protests democrats all over the US.

If automation is going to be such a problem, why would we want to accept a huge foreign population in? The citizens of this country will need to be taken care of, how are we supposed to take care of millions of invaders on top of that? They need to go back to their own country and build it back up into something that everybody isn't trying to flee from, instead of leeching off of the hard work of another people to create a stable and free society.

horsey is such a fucking faggot

It's called "dealing with one national crisis at a time".

>it's another "reddit immigrants shitposts to themselves the entire thread because they don't know Sup Forums filters out btfo", thread.

No no, it was the russians. Russians are responsible for everything. Even this cartoon. If you feel alienated by this elitist liberal cartoonist, you must be a Russian plant.

The amount of liberal doublethink drives me up the fucking wall no end.
Right, so let me get this straight, we needs shitskins to flood our countries to do jobs we don't want to do, even though those jobs are going to disappear to automisation soon?
So which one is it? I fucking hate the left.

Woah, that really made me think of how op is a fag.

I wonder if Horsey owns the rights to use that clearly photoshop filtered factory backdrop photograph?

Hmmm...

>Creative destruction = social dumping

Fucking A, aren't these people claiming be the party of "facts?"

>facts

wtf i love slavery now

>robots will replace your jobs
>so just let illegals AND robots take your jobs
Ok

Chances are he just scooped it off the first page of Google images.

>you have to let Mexicans take your job
>because robots are gonna take your job anyway
once again, foolproof logic

>really good art
can't even draw a fucking rifle right

Ben "empty my nine on the welfare line" Garrison has much better art

Horsey is so good he can't be bothered to look up references.

Why is it a slot machine?

Because it's also about gibs.

>tfw no thicc lazy commie gf to let indulge in full decadence

I've been scratching my head at this one. Is Horsey trying to say that automation is a gamble, and Mexican workers are more reliable?

horsey needs to get in the oven

>weighs a shitton
>gambles
>can't speak english
seems pretty mexican to me

or we just make robot labor illegal

Slide thread inbound, fellas

Saged

If automation is going to cause mass structural unemployment then we don't need mass immigration to fill low skill jobs.

>Muh poker machine

Americans who gamble deserve to be poor.

Robots aren't paid to vote against my and my children's interest, my kids don't have to have their education dumbed down to accommodate robots, my wife doesn't have to clutch her purse around robots, my neighborhood doesn't degenerate into a crime infested shit hole with destroyed property values because robots were moved in by liberal housing initiatives, my daughter won't marry a robot and produce grandchildren that don't identify with or respect or look like us, my son won't get beaten up at school by robots, my neighborhood shopping mall won't be an alienating and dangerous place because of robots, and robots won't be clogging up my interstate making my commute a toxic never ending traffic nightmare

Yeah all this basically.

>my son won't get beaten up at school by robots
Are you sure?

youtu.be/GDiOmviCq3U

"Sup Forums BTFO" should be as ban-able as "redpill me on X"