Post a prayer ITT

Write any prayer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CKWRuFjIRFo&list=PL29hmYOG8k5dlPIHREVI5eLVR7XG1E0cL&index=30
youtube.com/watch?v=TWdSi0Xw4u0
youtube.com/watch?v=hGJVq2kT0S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lord Jesus: I miss my erections. Please give me massive throbbing boner to make naughty love to my wife.

lol'd

Hiroshima Nagasaki,

Please save this young childs life.

Our Father who art in Heaven
hallowed be thy Name.
They Kingdom come, thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into Temptation,
but deliver us from Evil.
For thine is the Kingdom, the power,
and the glory, for ever and ever.
Amen.

dear lord,

please come back, i dont like it.

amen

Amen

Dear Kek,
Smite the normies. Also help the Jackets win the cup.
Amen.

Dear Lawd.... get the wata nigga

Dear Kek
Give numbers so I can buy a new Ferrari

that shit skins all learn that they have been following the teachings of a raving lunatic pedophile and that eradicates islam.

that niggers only fuck other niggers and leave all the white womenz alone.

that whoreishness becomes outdated.

that my fiance embraces my fetishes and truly comes to enjoy them as much as i do, while i can simultaneously please her.

that jews stop catching a bad rap for the dumb asses that are fucking the world up.

that the illuminati is disbanded.

that rfid/mark of the beast doesnt happen in my life time.

that we can achieve colonization of other worlds, manned missions to other planets, light years in seconds, shield systems, lasers, sci fi style shit on a massive scale like replicators & other shit.

that niggers that are unsatisfied with our country get their ass back to slavferica where they can go dick around in the mud with an ak to their heads looking for blood diamonds wishing they hadn't fucked up the free country they lived in, then escape the torment and come back and put the niggers back in line with a loud voice and make them realize they got it better here as kept pets and possible human status rather than dealing with their own kind in their natural habitat.

that donald trump locks up shit skinned nigger obama and that cunt killary.

that pizzagate is brought to light under trump.

that the sjw movement is squashed.

etc. etc.. etc...

legit, some people have ed though. if you can't talk to jesus like your best friend/doctor/healer/self then your lost already like the chaff on the threshing floor.

>oh shit sniper fire

underrated

Ok here's my prayer:
Dear lord, please give me the wisdom to not sin

I pray that Sup Forums gets shut down soon,
That Trump is impeached,
That Melania gets fat,
That Ivanka has a black baby,
and that that racists and hate-mongers of Sup Forums find religion soon.

>and that that racists and hate-mongers of Sup Forums find religion soon.
I think 99% of them are joking
But I hope that the 1% who's souls are truly that mislead can get back in line and follow the Lord's words

Dear Kek

Please, spare me from the horrors of college.
I have assessed everything and concluded that I have no future if I stay in college.

So please Kek, give me strength to drop out and face obstacles that are long overdue.

Amen.

My favourite:

O Jesus! meek and humble of heart, Hear me.
From the desire of being esteemed,
Deliver me, Jesus.

From the desire of being loved...
From the desire of being extolled ...
From the desire of being honored ...
From the desire of being praised ...
From the desire of being preferred to others...
From the desire of being consulted ...
From the desire of being approved ...
From the fear of being humiliated ...
From the fear of being despised...
From the fear of suffering rebukes ...
From the fear of being calumniated ...
From the fear of being forgotten ...
From the fear of being ridiculed ...
From the fear of being wronged ...
From the fear of being suspected ...

That others may be loved more than I,
Jesus, grant me the grace to desire it.

That others may be esteemed more than I ...
That, in the opinion of the world,
others may increase and I may decrease ...
That others may be chosen and I set aside ...
That others may be praised and I unnoticed ...
That others may be preferred to me in everything...
That others may become holier than I, provided that I may become as holy as I should…

Protect us from The Coming of The AI Virus.

Purge the robots.

In Kek we trust!

Please God make me rich off somehow so I don't have to be a dirty filthy wage pleb, and also wipe out the liberal scourge destroying western civilization. Amen

youtube.com/watch?v=CKWRuFjIRFo&list=PL29hmYOG8k5dlPIHREVI5eLVR7XG1E0cL&index=30

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God have mercy on me, a sinner.

Please Lord Satan, save me from these christcucks! Amen!

Dear god,

Please help me join the US army and pass my suitability review within the month.

Amen.

This is beautiful. Wow kind of amazed I never heard things like this, and I was Orthodox Christian as a child
same
I'll pray for your safety

why do you want to join the army? What's in it for you?

Father God,

I ask first that you forgive me of my sins, as I forgive those who have sinned against me. And I accept forgiveness and boldly approach Your Throne with my petition, knowing it will be heard, not because of who I am, but because of what Jesus did for me on the Cross.

Father, I pray that no more lives would be torn apart, that wars would never start, that time would heal all hearts. I pray that everyone would have a friend, that Right would always win, that Love would never end. I pray that we, as a species, would begin to see beyond skin color, cultural difference, and international boundaries to example Love to one another in a spirit of Peace and Goodwill to all human beings. I pray that the world's great superpowers, the United States, Russia, and China, would begin to see one another as brothers and sisters living within the same house, and we would begin to focus on our similarities rather than our differences, as we move forward to make this a better place for our children after we've left this mortal life and none of this means anything to us anymore.

Most of all Father, I pray for Peace. Peace between members of different races, faiths, nationalities, and cultures. Please, Father, not for me, but for the innocent children, supernaturally work in our hearts to Love one another, to heal the sick, to feed the hungry, to protect the children, and to example Honesty, Loyalty, Love, and Trust to one another without fear and without hindrance, even if it leads to our death.

We Love you Father God. We're sorry we're so evil. We don't deserve to survive but we appeal to your Grace and we fall upon your Mercy to please see us through the eyes of your Love, for Love cannot exist without Your active presence within us and throughout our world.

Father, I pray for you to move with sovereign supernatural power to bring these things to pass. I seal these things complete before your Throne in Heaven, in Jesus' name.

Love,

Your Son.

Dear Kek,
Please smite the leftists and curse them with cancer, thank you.

>Christian shitpost thread #5874 today
Fuck off.

Hey man, he is a person who decided he has his reasons. Respect his will. I mean, I'm studying for a PhD in Engineering, let him be. Just pray that your fellow Christian is safe.
based post

that's one of my favorite prayers, too.

Service to my country, a steady job and getting skillsets without having to go to college.

Also i'll be able to eat infinite amounts of tendies.

I stood on a lofty mountain and saw a gigantic man, and another, a dwarf; and I heard as it were a voice of thunder, and drew nigh for to hear; and He spake unto me and said: I am thou, and thou art I; and wheresoever thou mayest be I am there. In all am I scattered, and whencesoever thou willest, thou gatherest Me; and gathering Me, thou gatherest Thyself.

Thanks senpai your digits made me a little nervous though, pretty close.

youtube.com/watch?v=TWdSi0Xw4u0

Glad you liked it. Great genre, no idea what denomination does it.

>Dear god,
>Please help me join the US army and pass my suitability review within the month.
>Amen.
I'll stand in agreement with you in this prayer, user, in Jesus' name.

It might be catholic
Also, thanks for posting this one, too. I love that one.

Amen.

This is the only prayer one should say, you heathens.

Oh Eternal God Emperor,
Preserve us from the dangers of the void.
Amen.
youtube.com/watch?v=hGJVq2kT0S8

>I'm studying for a PhD in Engineering

Congrats user, I will pray for you as you complete your work, and especially your thesis, I know exactly how it feels.

- Astrophysicist

Dear God

Fuck you

I'm still in undergrad, but my goal is PhD
I want to do Computer Engineering
>- Astrophysicist
Good work

>I stood on a lofty mountain and saw a gigantic man, and another, a dwarf; and I heard as it were a voice of thunder, and drew nigh for to hear; and He spake unto me and said: I am thou, and thou art I; and wheresoever thou mayest be I am there. In all am I scattered, and whencesoever thou willest, thou gatherest Me; and gathering Me, thou gatherest Thyself.

I like this.

> (You)
>based post

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam.

>Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam.
Could you please translate this?

>I'm still in undergrad, but my goal is PhD
>I want to do Computer Engineering

You can do whatever you set your mind to, young man. I have a good feeling about you.

>>- Astrophysicist
>Good work

Thanks, bud.

All is well and getting better as time passes. Relax and enjoy your accelerating consciousness movie.

Thank you.

>>Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam.
>Could you please translate this?

"Not to us oh Lord, not to us, but to Your Name give the Glory."

Not us lord, not us, but to Your name be Glory

Dear Lord, I pray for the conversion of all the anons on Sup Forums. Please help them and guide them, show them the path to your loving heart. Amen.

Thanks

I pray that all non-Muslims wake up to the evil of Islam, and begin to face the danger it poses.

I pray that all good people begin to listen to Robert Spencer at Jihad Watch.

please find me a qt gf

amen

it's the gospel of eve

Ooooooooh, we're half way there....

Dear God,

The reason for this prayer is to ask for your guidance in my midterms next week. I haven't found the time to get much studying done, so if you could see that the questions on the exams are stuff that I know, I would appreciate it a lot. If you do this for me, I'll go to church next Sunday if I can find the time.

Sincerely, Mike

P.S. thanks for that Patriots super bowl win.

Heavenly father, please stop OP from being a faggot. Preferably by electrical means. Amen.

>I pray that all non-Muslims wake up to the evil of Islam, and begin to face the danger it poses.

Amen.

(Friendly reminder that Islam is already a defeated spiritual enemy, and the weapons of our warfare are unseen, as is the real enemy. The people are just unwitting, lost pawns, and we should pray for our enemies.

That doesn't mean we let them hurt us, tho.)