PA thread

What does Pennsylvania have to offer?

Yuengling and dying coal towns.

riots when our favorite pedophiles get arrested.

Yuengling.

Cont:

Penn state is a shitty cult of boy touchers.

Hershey Park is cool
Dorney Park should burn down
Lehigh valley is a shit hole
Philly is boring
Pittsburg is cool
Winter is good if you like snow boarding/skiing

Everything sucks and is boring

Lax gun laws

>lehigh valley is a shit hole

How so? I dont really see many nignogs walking around, just the occasional hindu with his shop and a lot of elderly

Perogies & cheesesteaks

This.

Yuengling

Jerry Sandusky

Reminder

Allentown is trash and brings down everyone else.

Parts of Easton and Bethlehem are cool but then you have pockets in each town of ghettos.

Everything surrounding it are tiny villages unless you are into it.

I used to live in Nazareth.

Yuengling and good italian restaurants... man i wish I had an italian woman in my house cooking dinner.

GODDAMNIT YOU CUNTS SEND SOME YUENGLING TO THE WEST US ALREADY
I CAN'T BUY IT HERE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh yah this tho.

My buddy owns an Italian place in Easton by Lafayette College

Can confirm all of this.
From someone who used to live in Reading everything sucked and all of the surrounding areas are filled with heroin addicts and people who do other drugs. Just a bunch of shitty people all around in Berks. Also there's just nothing to do what so ever. Only good thing there was the skiing and stonecliff skatepark. Glad I got the fuck out.

It's all I drink when I come back from Chicongo

I do agree that Allentown is trash tier, used to stay in the Quality Inn near the rothrock for 2 months, but I ,oved to Whitehall and its pretty good, peaceful and quiet. That said, it is very hard to get to know people in here. About 5 months and I still havent make any friends and the coworkers are extremely sketchy people. I dont really hang in the ghettos but I enjoy the tiny villages sceneary

It needs to be in every liquor store nationwide
At the very least I wish they would sell in Colorado

Pennsylvania sucks dick for winter sports lmao

Join a meetup group for something you like I guess. If you didn't grow up here it is tough to break in. Find a pub be a regular in.

Which is what I would say for most non major cities. Townies stick together

Whitehall is cool, I have friends there

Nothing, unless you work in medical or education.

I lived 30 minutes from Blue Mountain. It was convenient

Western PA here. I'm not sure how the eastern part of the state does it, but people here are wary of outsiders. Friendly but reserved. That being said, 41 years here is enough. It's comfy though, which is why my mid life crisis is making me leave.

Im really into some weird shit like guns, military survival skills, ufos, is hard to find groups like that but thanks user, will check what I can find

Kek

I'm a younfag, barely 27 and only been in PA for like 7 months, fun times ahead I believe

philly cops can't stop the antifa

>only been in PA for like 7 months, fun times ahead I believe

Where are you from and what part of PA?

I thought 18 years there was enough. Which is why I left. There's bigger and better things in the USA than Pa. The state itself is beautiful I just do not miss it, you won't either user.

>be Pennsylvania
>embezzle infrastructure funds
>have Siberia-tier roads

Mechanical engineers.

No fbi no

We have Westmoreland County. I live here and it is a pretty good place. It is 96.5% white here and there are some nice mountains and a few wineries.

Here's a Pennsylvanian pro tip: If you're ever on 19 or 79 heading North or South past lake Arthur make sure as hell to stop and go to Mcconnells Mills. Has the upmost levels of comfy and adventure.

>Mechanical engineers.
Lol. You can be my "(((boss)))".

That's funny, my midlife crisis makes me want to go there. Dunno why. Housing prices and lack of seasons in California I suppose.

This. It is one of the few places where you can find igneous rocks in PA.

>Muh chips.
>Muh Articles of Confederation.
>Muh Live.
>Muh Harley.
>Muh low cost of living.
>Muh opportunity to be an Orioles fan instead of Filthies or Pirates.
>Clinched the election for the God Emperor.
Feels pretty good to be a Yorker, my Volk.

fuck off we're full

I have read of that, last month I went to Bushkill Falls and that was ultimate levels of comfy and adventure too.

I lived in PA from when I was kid and I did not realize we "technically" border Canada.

Can you actually cross over or is it a no no?

two of the best universities in the world (CMU and UPenn) and fucking cheesesteaks

that's what PA offers

Erie has some really good restaurants, especially Italian. Other than that we have nothing to offer. We were semi important back in the 1800d but now we're just niggers, heroin, and shit roads.

Indeed. The God Emperor obtained enlightenment deep within the heart of Pennsreich.

>119383609
Never been there, definitely will need to check out when I get some vacation.

I love /PA/ threads, always so comfy.

724 here wbu anons

York here I fucked megan p

+ a bunch of smart city people who voted for hillary in philly and pittsburg

>California
Funny. I'm trying to move to Reno.

>724 here wbu anons
724 here as well.