How does a city of nearly 3 million end up with a 51% foreign born population? Wtf is this?

How does a city of nearly 3 million end up with a 51% foreign born population? Wtf is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

macleans.ca/canadas-most-dangerous-cities-the-rankings/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decade_(Japan)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know the feel leafbro. They're not sending their best

By being the current year.

>Only 51%
It's a shame I wanted to watch it burn.

Race war isn't a meme, it's coming. One day one side will push too far and the other will act.

Why do immigrants all get clustered to one place like this? We have thousands of acres up north in Nunavut and Yellowstone were nobody lives. Put them there.
According to official statistics (which I don't believe are true) we take in 25k immigrants a year. They would have all had to go to Toronto for 9 straight years in order to get a 51% foreign born population, this just doesn't make sense. Either we are taking in 750k+ immigrants a year or all our immigrants really are going to Toronto and Vancouver.

250k immigrants* not 25k

it's around 250k perm residences a year +100k extra temporary workers (plenty of whom just stay illegal afterwards)

It's better that Toronto is completely replaced by Asians, whites are completely cucked here.

well at least trump now knows which city to nuke first when Trudeau steps out of line.

Isn't Toronto one of the most crime ridden cities in Canada? Is this the power of (((diversity)))?

Don't be racist goy. It's normal to be outnumbered by foreigners in major cities now. It's 2017 bigot

here they form little enclaves and turn once more or less "american" areas into little Mexican towns or Indian towns or whatever. Not only do they mess up the area just by virtue of being stupid spics, people don't want to live near them so you get white flight as well. You will only ever hear white liberals living in 90%+ white areas saying that they will "integrate", even the minorities that just vote for more welfare know they won't do that. I don't mind the slow trickle of skilled people who come here to be doctors or something but for every doctor there are 50 meth dealing spics.

There is literally nothing wrong with diversity

We make it easy for them by establishing well known areas just for them. They can live in Canada without actually having to adapt to our culture this way.
If they move anywhere else they actually have to learn what it means to be Canadian to survive (learning English, for starters).

It also helps that tons of immigrants left Montreal in the 80s and 90s because of the referendum stuff

I tried to look that up and I got some random white town is the most violent city in canada. Sure Toronto has the most crime and murders but PER CAPITA it's not even top 10.

It's because at a certain point people just start to insulate themselves from the world around them to avoid the diversity so crime goes down

Asians are the most conservative group on earth.

Being a literal hivemind with a singular consciousness will do that to a race

I actually just looked it up, out of interest. Toronto is ranked 57th most dangerous city in Canada.
macleans.ca/canadas-most-dangerous-cities-the-rankings/
>Sudbury
>Sault Ste. Marie
>Thunder Bay
>Belleville
>St. John's
>Peterborough
Toronto is supposedly safer than all these places. Something is fucky here boys...

They'd complain about having nothing to do when get put into small villages. There was one that complained about having no PS4.

Its like this all over the world

Take a look at cities like NYC, LA, London, Paris and now Berlin.
The only homogeneous countries now are Asian countries

This is anecdotal but my Hong Kong friends are so freaking conservative he hates race-mixing and anything non-1950s era would find acceptable. I find a lot of people in real life aren't like what the media portrays. Do you find your black and jewish friends more right-wing than you'd think,.

They don't want to be Canadian eh. They just want to live in Canada and keep being who they were. In order to do that they stick to the big cities and congregate around thier own.

At least they don't shit up the countryside with their presence

The vast majority of immigrants are drawn to Canada's big cities. The whole point of Canadian immigration is to poach skilled workers from other countries so that they'll pay enough taxes to support our aging population combined with a youth population that is delaying entry into the workplace. If we put them in Nunavut, there'd be no point because they wouldn't get anything productive done.

Actually Toronto has a lower crime rate than the Canadian average and considerably lower than most Canadian cities. Cities in prairie provinces consistently rank as the highest in crime in Canada. Compared to American cities, Toronto is like a fucking daycare.

Almost everyone who moves here moves to Toronto. I live right downtown and it's a fucking nightmare.

>Why do liberals congregate?
Because they need constant affirmation to fortify their deluded doublethink, are dependent, on welfare, and couldn't survive a month in a cabin if you gave them a shelf full of canned goods?

yeah, sweden can tell you all about that... Except for the part where they censor anything negative that "diversity" negatively impacts.

I don't understand how white people can hate being around visible minorities but then also resent the fact that they congregate in enclaves. I get that many of you would rather not have minorities at all, but given that you have them already, do you really want them to be dispersed among you or concentrated together?

Also, while most immigrants feel more comfortable among people of the same culture, most of them very much want to assimilate into Canadian culture and make an effort to do so. Some because they recognize that their opportunities are much greater if they're able to speak the language and integrate well, but more because they genuinely don't want to feel like outsiders.

Contrary to popular opinion, they don't just look at a list of countries and choose the one with the most gibs. Canada isn't getting hordes of migrants from the Sahel like Europe is. Most of the immigrants Canada gets are skilled and educated workers who want to move to Canada because it's safe, it's clean, it's stable, and because you can live your life freely. I don't think any of you know what it's like to be an individual with talent and potential, surrounded by garbage, paranoid about crime, where you can't criticize the government for fear that your neighbours will report you or you're worried that your government might collapse from a coup or a revolution and your society will degenerate into anarchy and warlordism.

That said, as the child of an immigrant, I'm fully in favor of highly selective immigration and I would like to have more European immigration because, just as much as any other Canadian, I don't want any of that bullshit coming to Canada.

>We have thousands of acres up north in Nunavut and Yellowstone were nobody lives.
Now I'm no expert on Canadian geography, but I'm pretty sure nobody lives there for a reason.

They should be returned to their own country

>are skilled and educated workers
they really aren't

the average university graduate in india or china just has family rich enough to get them into the school, and then they cheat their way through

there's a reason employers don't recognized their degrees, and people with a msc are cab drivers

I've lived in this city for 30 years. It used to be a nice place.

No incentive. They'll need to start giving away land to white males again like we did in the prairies

I would rather them be dispersed and integrate. I don't have a particular hatred for minorities, I resent seeing cartel people in the news daily for murder or importing pounds of meth. I resent that they come here and abandon their shit homelands and do the exact things that made their homelands shit in the first place. I can get with your last point, I have nothing against some doctor who comes here from India or something but at this rate for every person like that we get there are 50 Hispanics who refuse to speak English, have no skills and will only sell drugs while having 5 kids and being on welfare on top of it all. Of course that's how it is here you guys clearly have a better system but when the rate of people coming in is 51% and they don't integrate it's going to be a disaster. The rate should be less than 10% probably something like 5

Toronto recently went through a Police dept scandal and replaced commissioner who got rid of carding (we do it too) and other strategy's and shootings went up in less then one year by 300% and overall Toronto is seeing an increase in crime.

As someone who grew up in Toronto its full of enclaves there isnt much mixing up besides a few downtown districts and border districts. The wealthy whites and asians all live along Yonge Street the main street with wealthy housing around it. I went to an elementary and middle school that was all whites basically and Jewish people then transferred into a high school on the border of my district that was mostly Koreans.
I miss Korean bbq desu

You ever been to Peterborough? It's all crack heads and domestic charges. Not much violence other than towards people's spouses.

You have to go back

That's a broad brush. In fact, to apply under the Federal Skilled Workers program, you need to have either a Canadian degree or get your foreign degree assessed for it's equivalence and credibility by the CIC. While there are Indian cardiologists driving cabs, that has more to do with the highly limited number of residency spots available for foreign medical graduates. It still doesn't prevent many professions from having a lot of foreigners involved. There really aren't that many MSc's driving cabs.

I actually do think that America has an immigration problem. For the past couple of decades you've had an unprecedented deluge of migrants from Latin America, legal and illegal. Thankfully, because of our geography, we don't have the same problems. I think many leafs on Sup Forums mistakenly assume that Canada has similar immigration issues to Europe or America because they see a lot of chinks when they go downtown. The difference is that we're highly selective and we can be, whereas Europe is getting hordes of young men. Hordes of young men from any country is going to be bad news because young men are the most violent and crime-prone demographic by far, let alone young men from low-trust societies.

Because we have a pretty boy who says nice things on Twitter as our leader, people assume we have a generous immigration policy, when we don't. We've never taken in more immigrants per year than there have been Canadians born in the same year. Most of the Mexican migrants who tried to come here after their visa requirements were removed have found that they've spent thousands of their own dollars to be rejected and deported. If the Canadian immigration system were marketed by a conservative in another country, it would likely be met with uproar from liberals, and praise from conservatives. Instead, we have a liberal populace that thinks we're international heroes with our immigration policy, and a bunch of misinformed leafs who think that we're Sweden.

I'd rather not, and I think it would be silly if I was forced to leave. For one, I was born here in Canada, and for another, Canada has spent a considerable amount of resources on my education and training. I'm about to enter the workforce as a physician now and start paying back what I owe the country for the opportunities it's given me, so if you send me "back" now, you won't get any of the returns on that investment. At any rate, I'm culturally Canadian and whenever I visit the so-called mothership, I just think, "this place is fucking weird." English is my native tongue, and I learned French because I think it's important to learn both official languages. I don't speak my parent's language well, in fact, my Spanish is better.

It's not historically unprecedented for a society to deport unwanted foreign elements

Semites

>How does a city of nearly 3 million end up with a 51% foreign born population

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know it's not, but in case you haven't noticed, Canada is largely what you'd call blue-pilled, and they don't like the idea of explicitly racial policies unless it's affirmative action or something. I'm going to carry on being a contributing member of society and hope that nativist views don't go mainstream. If we ever have a major issue with immigration like Europe or America, I'll be one of the people supporting and voting for restrictive immigration, but in the mean time, I don't like being compared to illegal Mexican immigrants or Ethiopian boat people, as if my family is here to take advantage of the country and bring about the downfall of Western civilization.

If you truly want to live in a whiter Canada, there's a simple solution. Encourage white people to have more babies. Not only will that bring more white people into existence, but it will remedy the very demographic factor that necessitates immigration in the first place. Either that, or wait for Ukraine to get fucked up more so that we can bring in Ukrainian refugees.

I don't want immigrants, white or otherwise. The country needs some demographic stability for once. At the very least, non-European and non-Amerindian people need to be deported

>You ever been to Peterborough? It's all crack heads and domestic charges. Not much violence other than towards people's spouses.
its funny because peterborough in UK is exactly the same

>51% foreign born population

That truly is pathetic. It will be a cold day in Hell before a place like Shanghai or Beijing becomes only 49% Chinese.

>The country needs some demographic stability for once.

That's exactly why Canada must import working-age immigrants. Canadians are both living longer than ever, and also delaying entry into the workforce later than ever. This means we have a society with a greater ratio of dependents to working age taxpayers than we've ever had before. I wouldn't call that demographic stability. Also, even considering that most of Canada is inhospitable in terms of climate, we still have a small population relative to the size of our country. That makes us vulnerable and utterly dependent on America for defense.

You could argue for a Japan style immigration policy, but the major reason that they're economy has been stagnant the past couple of decades is because of their demographic issues. Of course, the Japanese can hardly be said to be suffering, and they've made their choices about what they value, but there are trade offs that must be made.

>import more working-age immigrants
>demographic stability

Dumb shitskin, I mean stability in the sense of not importing masses of unwanted and unliked foreigners for no apparent reason and allowing your population to naturally rise and fall on its own

Fuck off to your country

And here I thought we were having a nice discussion about the pros and cons of different immigration policies. I never expected to convince you, but I had hoped I was being civil enough not to provoke such vitriol. I guess I should be grateful that outside of Sup Forums I don't feel neither unwanted, unliked, nor like a foreigner in the country of my birth.

The immigrants just fill the cultural void that is Toronto.
It's like this: Toronto/Ontario has no local culture, unlike Quebec, The East Coast, or The Praries. So they import a bunch of fucking chinks, pakis, and Ooga Booga spear-chuckers in order to create some shitty culture of diversity that they spout off about on the CBC all day long.
Worst part is they call it Canadian culture instead of Southern Ontario Culture

On Sup Forums you get what people think. A lot of people in real life will be nice to you, but you don't know what they think about you, or what they say about people like you when you're not around

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

t. Wyoming

No there wont. Whites will be quietly bred out. The latter has happened much more frequently in history than race wars

>you will never hit up the six with Drake in your matching OvO hoodies

Why live?

I always wondered this. Rural america is 90 percent white. I mean outside of "greater" city influences. I never see a chink, poo, or spic farms. Do whites really have a frontier spirit?

I can believe that the Sault is more dangerous than Toronto. We have a drug epidemic in town, dying industry and a criminal system that can't keep the local crooks in check. As a result we have desperate whites with no hope or future. To add the topping to the cake we are right next door to a native reserve. PS every time one of them gets caught and put into the local paper for their crimes at least one screams racist.

That's why I come here, to see what people say when they know they don't have to worry about social consequences. Still, it's not as though people are simply polite to me. I'm fortunate to have many friends, most of whom are white, and most of the women that I date are also white, and hell every one of my employers and landlords have been white, so I feel like I can honestly say that I'm not really feeling the racism. In fact, my largely positive experiences are why I think that the notion that all white people are racist and they need to self-flagellate themselves for historical sins is total bullshit. Most white people I've met are more open-minded than most minorities and they have the sense to judge someone as an individual.

Nah, we are just super racist and whites move further and further away from the cities as niggers move in. It's worked up until now and helped hold things together but we are running out of places to run, and young whites want to move back into the cities, which is causing the major divide you see today. It will probably end with all niggers being killed.

Yeah yeah, whatever. I don't care if you invent stuff to try to get us to like you, that shit only works with reddit because they have no judgement

If you look at Asian Americans that is absolutely not true though. Look at how they voted in the 2016 election.

How do immigrants afford to live in Toronto? From what I've heard there's a housing crisis which made the prices skyrocket? Are they just piling 10 immigrants in a 1 bedroom apartment?

I don't spend any time on reddit. I come here because as much as I appreciate the tolerance of my liberal friends, there are many topics that I can't discuss with them candidly without them thinking that I'm literally Hitler. That said, I would find it disturbing if Sup Forums liked me because I would say that most of the posts I read here I genuinely hope are just ironic rather than sincere.

I find it funny that we're both anonymous fags on a Mongolian frog-posting forum and you're acting as though you represent Sup Forums and I'm some other guy. Do you genuinely feel a tribal affinity to Sup Forums?

Toronto's culture has been destroyed. At one time Toronto had a strong vibrant local culture, but than Toronto imported a bunch of non-whites who refused to assimilate. Those non-whites took everything good and destroyed it. Also leave Toronto and you get a good sense of local cultures in Ontario and what Toronto lost. The worst part is that most of the people in Toronto have become so brainwashed by CBC that they have forgotten true Ontarian Culture, if they knew it at all. There was no real cultural void.

>It will probably end with all niggers being killed.

~Snot so bad.

>t. Mongrel

Please, you have the same undeserved sense of superiority that the typical redditor has

gosh golly it is such a mystery

They rank petty thief at the same level as gangrapemurder

You are more likely to be victim of a roberry in far flung rural area and more likely to be gangrapemurdered in toronto.

>tfw #8
what do i win boyos

Ok, you know what? I'm cool with racial slurs, but you've really fucking crossed the line there. I'M NOT A FUCKING REDDITOR YOU INTOLERANT FUCK. THEIR INTERFACE IS GARBAGE AND IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF PEOPLE COMMENTING ON LINKS AND HOPING THEY'RE WITTY ENOUGH TO RISE ABOVE THE SHITPILE. HURR DURR WE'RE THE FRONT PAGE OF THE INTERNET. GOD I'M SO TRIGGERED.

But thank you for saying please. Manners are always appreciated.

Stay mad, bitch

because canada is cuck.

>or all our immigrants really are going to Toronto and Vancouver.

I was in Toronto last year. This is what's happening. You will hear every language but English if you take a bus.

The point he is making though people can get in without being part of the skilled worker program. But it's a moot point now that we have 10 year visa and chinks can just come here to park money and go back to China without forfeting their own citizenship

Manipulated data. (They) will try to hide it all under the bed until the inevitable happen and its too late.. boom..

Im sorry leaf, you are our new Sweden..

LOL no

Ever heard of Communist China and North Korea?

how does a black man end up in your wife's bedroom?

apparently, screwing up best countries in the world under the altar of communism and Marxism runs in the family

soros canada redpill

We get a lot of Canadian tourists down here. I saw this white family with an Ontario license plate and they looked so out of place here. A white family, surrounded in a sea of brown? Haven't seen one of those in a while.

I can only imagine how BROWNED Trudeau is making Vancouver and Toronto now

The youth are delaying entering the workforce because they can't get reasonable work anymore. All good jobs go to Pajeet with a degree from fakedegrees.com who will work for a fifth of the wage or Muhammad who they can skirt local labour laws with. Considering the fact that technology is overtaking many jobs anyways, an ageing demographic is not as devastating. Next, why do you think Canadians are not having kids? It is they can no longer afford to. We are a mostly inhospitable country. All of the importing of foreigners has risen land prices to unmanageable levels in the hospitable areas. Then add in the fact we subsidise all of the minorities with our taxes meaning the whites end up with even less to feed their families. As a result we are not having the necessary children. Finally, the economy can't grow forever. We were at a high because of the baby boom. Now we need to stabilise.

Yes, they pile ungodly amounts of people into buildings that were never designed for that many people. It is causing major strain on Toronto's infrastructure as a result. The bigger reason they can afford to live in Toronto is because the working class white taxes provide housing subsidies to them.

Easy answer....
You can't hyper accelerate economic growth with anemic domestic population growth below replacement levels.

Thus, facing economic headwinds and negative projections, they began opening the flood gates to immigration... Domestic population be damned.

The goal is to keep the economic engine going. I don't think they honestly care who keeps the gears turning. It's called a melting pot for a reason.. It's a crucible of productivity.

Enjoy the makings of the Canadian version of NY....

We are at an increasing high at the moment due to the migrant boom.

>Domestic population be damned.
>The goal is to keep the economic engine going

Capitalism, not even once

Austin, TX is like that.
Reason is: thriving tech sector attracts professionals from out of state.

Liberal faggot Cali transplants that couldn't afford the Cali standard of living do not count as foreign born, sorry man, as hard as it is to believe those "people" are your countrymen.

>Why do immigrants all get clustered to one place like this?

because I don't want to hang around with Canadians. I want to hang around my own people.

If I made as much money here as I could in Canada I wouldn't be moving across half the world.

toronto redpilled me.
i was almost an sjw when i visited canada. toronto opened my eyes

like a cancer cell

>because I don't want to hang around with Canadians. I want to hang around my own people.

then please stay home.

Do they shit in the streets yet? They do in Sydney.

Japan is in the situation it's in due to an economic bubble they never recovered from. Many other countries that tried to inflate their way to prosperity through asset/equity inflation are in lost periods themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Decade_(Japan)

>In the late 1980s, abnormalities within the Japanese economic system had fueled a speculative asset price bubble of a massive scale.

Canada, in hotspots like Vancouver and Toronto are set for a similar lost era albeit with an incredibly diverse population of immigrants. Can't say that you'll 'suffer' through it as functionality as Japan has....

It isn't that we don't like racial policies or nativist views, it is that anytime you even so much as imply them you are declared a nazi. To be declared a racist can lead to losing employment, getting kicked out school, losing relationships with family and friends, ect. With the exception of rural and a few brave souls, no one will even dare whisper a racial remark because they can not afford the consequences. Note this only applies to whites. Minorities can say whatever the fuck they want consequence free.

again, I don't want to interact with you. I want to earn outrageous Canada salaries and eventually go back home.

I can't find a job in bumfuck nowhere, and even if I had a choice I'd pick the place with more Balkanites rather than a town that's 100% Canadians. I'd be an outsider and you'd (rightfully) never accept me as your own.

Medicine is one of the most highly regulated fields in Canada. Go to any computer related skilled jobs and unskilled non-whites are a problem. They really can just declare themselves a programmer with a fake degree. Secondly, The people Trudeau is bringing in now are not the ones brought in yesteryear. Even with the best vetting, there is too much we just don't know about these people.He is using our immigration to virtue signal and yes, he is bringing in people who have no real benefit to Canada. Usually via relative sponsorship, because we need Muhammad's cousin who doesn't speak English.

I live an hour from Toronto. The horde of muds, chinks, and poos is now flooding into my city :(