What's your opinion on conscription?

Would you do it? Why won't you do it?

Pic related, what I did for 6 months.

Served 11 month in the navy, was ok.

But im against it, the goverment shouldn't have the right to force people to work for them unless its absolutly necessary.

It's a good way to give the male population some actual experience in life, whether they like it or not.

I'm for it. Did 12 months.

Instills discipline, cameraderie and a sense of patriotism if done right.

If done wrong, it's just a waste.

Hajoo me dägä, vittu bara 6 månader.

Hajo me dägä, jåå he fick reka me 6 måna fö annus sku ja gå söndääää

pampas e bäst

wish we still had it here then we might've had less overall degeneracy

Was late one year
I was happy then that I dodged it, I am not so sure now

>armyfags demanding i join their all-male camping group
fuck off i won't join your stupid club and you can't make me

conscription is good when killing commies

coming from a country that is mondatory but its a waste of time, i am for it but for 1-3 months of intense training in weapons and how the military works under war. Currently in greece is 9 months of sleeping and finding ways to avoid tasks, plus it is very easy to avoid the whole thing, only albanians, stupid natinalists and poorfags go tot he military here

if i lived in a country worth fighting for sure but Canada can suck a dick.

that is the most stupid reason, you can always enlist so you can turn your country into one worth serving for... fucking stupid leaf.

pay depts

so you can give more benfits to muslims ? fuck off ahmed.

Conscripts don't wear berets, faggot.

Enlisting in the military wont change the political course my country is on.

>t. Muhammed "gibsmedat" Papadopolous

>Pic related, what I did for 6 months.
that's nothing, how do you expect to be good in 6 months

A nation whose citizen will not fight for voluntarily, is not worth defending.

Nope. Military training, why not? But training to defend the state? Fuck off.

And don't serve me the nationalism excuse: the state is not the nation; the nation is not the state.

Not in bitch ass estonia maybe.

But in Finland we do. If you walk the beret march and complete all required assignments, you get to wear the green beret in the Coastal Jaegers.

90% of the time you were in training?
Do you go to reserve training?

Those soldiers have black face painted on.

That's racist and I've reported it to the Justin Tradeau diversity enforcement team.

Don't think you're safe in another country, bigot.

News flash - you aren't

Yes everyone gets called into reserve training now and again, NCO's more often.

The training was very rigorous, with little off-time. I personally thought 6/12 months is perfect, since people kinda want to go to university or get to work ASAP after high school.

My mom said that she didn't find my dad very attractive until he came back from a 2 year long conscription in the Yugoslav People's Army.

This.

I think the general UK population would be better off if we had a generation of men instead of a bunch of manchildren

>Showering with the bois
>Being the barracks slut

Count me in

I'm for it, I wish the US did it, it'd instill a sense of camaraderie and help unify the country. I plan on going to OCS after college

it's kinda weird for me that you do training only and go home, while in here after training you guard lines and checkpoints or clear disturbances.

A big part of me looks back on the day of the draft with admiration. Our country worked better under the principal, albeit more insular. I wonder if conscription has similar effects.

I would happily do it for any military other than Polish military.

Doesn't work.

in South Korea they gave me 3 Korean soliders to 'shadow' me but I got fucking sick of them so i just made them do retarded tasks all day so they would leave me alone. They were all miserable and making absolute shit pay and worked longer shifts than the US military.

Also a friend of mine in singapore says the singaporean conscript is much worse as they're forced into reserve duty and their normal job will not pay them for missed time unlike the US.

If you want a happy military, don't make it mandatory. If a war happens to break out, fine, then I guess it's time to do a draft but forcing a bunch of kids to do shit they don't want to.

Well I guess since we don't really have any "real" threats like you do. The worst things Russia sends us these days are drunk people on vacation.

Definantly conscription is good.
Nylandsbrigad at it again i see.

if my country is at war then yeah
i'd redpill myself even harder, seeing all of the WHITE troopers and little to no brownies

I think it's nice

Fittit särmä

t. wanha sani 1/08

Ah, the swedish 'military'. If only it was 1600.

we have conscription and its absolutely useless because conscripts get less training than isis recruits and are just a sideshow in the army while the professional soldiers do the actual military stuff. after the most basic training you can imagine we sat around for months and tried to fight the boredom.

Look closer yankee

Its gay. If America enforced the shit many European countries did, I'd deport myself

It works just fine in Finland.
Maybe the coscripts are unmotivated, so what?
I were unmotivated in school for 12 years still i passed with the grades i needed to continue my journey.
The problem with conscription in Asian countries is that the conscripts are Asian.
Here in Svenland it has worked just fine just as it has in Funland.

Agreed.

>Maybe the coscripts are unmotivated, so what

I don't know what to say if you can't see why unmotivated service members isn't an issue.

Currently against it. Not willing to die for other people's wars or globalists' puppet government.

Because once they are done they will be put in reserves.
With loads of experiance they would never have.
Maybe you should not put them into category A or B units.
But trust me i have seen conscription do wonders to even the most unmotivated.
It is something you have to experiance to understand why it is good.

conscripts suck as troops

I'm actually right now at this very moment considering joining up. I already filled out the form. I'm 26 and gonna finish my engineering degree this summer. I figure if i don't do it now, i'll never get the chance again.

Should I do it, Sup Forums?

Coastal cucks are equally as big of a joke as the swedish army, I mean you cucks pretty much larp swedes there anyway which is pretty funny.

They are our proxies to ensure Finland does not divert from the cause.

Even arab subhumans assimilate better than swedes here, so what does that make you? Also, what cause? The cause of ethnic & cultural suicide? Modern Sweden is the world's #1 punchline.

For the cuckening of course.
The eternal Swede can not be outjewed as he outjew the jews.

I did 6 years active duty and I'm currently in the US army reserves as a Captain, which is OF-3 on the NATO scale not sure which rank that would be in in sweden. I've done a year deployment as well. I'm speaking from experience that typically those on a conscript military service aren't going to give 100% like those who enlisted/commissioned themselves. It may work to give men and women set skills for the workforce, but they're better off attending college in that aspect.

I just wouldn't want someone who is clearly not motivated being sent off to war is all I'm saying.

Idk m8, most exercises we had with other brigades we won.

I fought against Porin prikaati in loppusota, and they 9/10 times. We even fought them on their turf lol. Hurri master race :DDD:D:D

What do the Swedes in the military think of Sweden's cuckery? Are the soldiers just as cucked as your average Swede? Not trying to be rude, I'm just curious

*lost

I'm not Swedish, but I know a couple of swedes who really wanted to go to the army, but couldn't cus of small allergies and shit like that.

If i wanted to go to paris I'd want to see french parisian people, now... I'd just see aftrica.

That's not blackface, that's WAR FACE

I see your point, note that i spoke from a Nordic perspective.
The ones who don't want to serve always have a way to get away from it anyways by checking in that they are sick or drug addicts or what not.
The unomotivated conscripts iam talking about are the few ones who got accepted and got placed for basic training, These people usually become decent soldier material as they get to know their group and they start motivating eachother.
There is a reason why for instance Finnish conscript units do so well in international excercises and that is because they come from the same unit and probably even town in some cases.
They are not soldiers by proffesion but by heart.
I can guarantee you that most of them were doubtful about doing service but once they were put through basic training they start to change due to group dynamics.
The conscripts you talked about are asians which are truly forced to serve against their will, as most of them want to study.
It is kind of different here, the will to serve is much higher here than there i would say or atleast the type of people who could consider to serve are more %-wise.

Bad. For me its 2 years of shit.got sent through 5 medical check ups, they found nothing wrong so I just said id kill myself and now they declared ne half cripple for 6 months. Rest of my friends are full cripple so they get no training, just office work although they look perfectly fine. Heart condition, but one managed to do a double black diamond trail with a bike.

If you have to conscript troops to fight in your wars you do not have a justifiable cause to be in that war

That's why conscripts are usually used for defense.

In the winter war when the Soviets used conscripts to invade Finland, the troops had incredibly low morale and got demolished.