ENOUGH

HER BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS, POL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush
youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>HER BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS
Good. I'm glad to see I did the world a massive favor.

>dead leftist roastie
And nothing of value was lost

kek

I want to believe.

And nothing....

I recall the 2000 election clearly. The sheer lunacy exposed by the lefties, claiming Bush was a fascist.

Of course it pales in comparison to 2016, but the predictability of liberal ignorance is a constant.

>A weak failure killed herself over a fucking election

N O T H I N G

O F

V A L U E

W A S

L O S T

fake and gay

She broke up with him and then suicided because he had different political views?

She sounds like a right bigot, good riddance.

No, because we licked it off, and it was delicious.

They were right about Bush though, he was one of the worst presidents this country has ever had and the son of one of the worst presidents this country had ever had, and the grandson of one of the most vile beings ever to walk the

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush

It's not like people didn't know who the Bushes were until after he fucked over the country. How Republicans think their party is any better is beyond me, if it wasn't for Trump we'd have fucking Yeb! in the white house right now, signing the executive order to let 250,000 new refugees in per year.

>thott genocide isn't necessary, they'll just kill themselves
Awoooo!

Better wash my hands, it's liberal blood, for all I know she's got AIDS.

>enable people with mental illness
>Be surprised when they kill themselves and they couldn't cope with it
gg ez

>Using your retarded, dead friend to gain sympathy point on facebook.
Liberals everyone.

I fucking wish this was real.

More lies. A great purge is desperately needed.

It is sad, but to kill your self over that, she was probably mentally unstable, and only believing in the media had put all this impending doom on to her. Which she couldn't handel. Tbh, the media is to blame for her death. Along with her mental disorder.

This.

This. The media is totally to blame with their indoctrination that's so fucking obvious you have to be a drooling sperg with down syndrome to not see it. This stupid cunt believed everything CNN told her and completely fucking lost her mind on election night due to severe psychosis. MSM needs to be abolished.

>Mentally unstable female commits suicide.

Sup Forums would have committed her to a mental hospital where she would have gotten the help that she needed.

You liberals left her to the wolves.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

>soul mate
what the fuck is that?

Ahead of schedule and under budget.

>Things that happened

nah
bad parenting didn't prepare her for the real world
snowflakes cannot handle negativity, defeat, opposition, etc..

This is comedy gold right there

>Yeb
>Hoping for guacbowlhatjeb.jpg or the one where he's projected to win all the delegates...

OP here. Absolutely happened; pulled from a closed Facebook group in which I do oppo research on leftists for Uncle Sam

There's even more to her list but it was so banal I figured it wasn't worth the effort of screencapping it

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

These are the type of people Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold wanted to kill on 4/20/99

It all makes sense now

AND THEY ALMOST HAD THEIR LEADER ELECTED TO RUN THE UNITED STATES

YOU PEOPLE DODGED A BULLET, HOLY FUCK

lmafffo, no.... it's on the MSM colluding with DNC in the biggest propaganda and demonization campaign in US election history against Trump

Lol no

go to somalia and tell those niggers to have a whimsical heart and be like a cloud and I'll laugh as your uterus is torn out by gang rape

Hate! Hate! Hate!
An emotion as pure as it is deep!
Hate! Hate! Hate!
Let it flow, let it run free!

I hope her suicide was painful and she suffered before the end.

50,000,000 more and we may start getting somewhere.

F

>How Republicans think their party is any better
Because we beat our establishment and got trump. You guys got cucked out of Bernie, accepted it, shilled for the woman who stole the nomination, and than lost anyways. You people are pathetic

>She died IN a fight with her bf
>She killed herself

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

>girl kills herself because she can't cope emotionally
>takes her advice on coping emotionally
Bitch, I can't build a walkway out of clouds

>everything I read on the internet is true.
One day when you climb those basement stairs, into the real world, you'll realize how wrong you are.
Her friend killed herself on election night, so there would of been cops, etc. The election was called at 2am MST. But in the middle of the night, with cops and ambulances all around, she packed up her soul mates things?

It's a crock of shiite, man

I voted for Bernie in the primary but only because I knew Trump would win no matter what at that point and I wanted to hurt shillary's chances.

I'm not either party, and that's the thing, you had to fucking beat your party. They were ready to shunt another RINO good goyim load-gargler into office to continue the globalization of everything, but hey, at least he'd say god bless America every so often, right?

Trump was a political independent who picked your party because it was due for a win after 8 years of Obama.

She didn't kill herself, you guys, the bf totally did it

P U R G E

W H E N

topkek
It's fake but it's fun nevertheless

Oh, my God, yes... It feels so good!

I know this threads are suppose to put guilt on me, but I can't help it but feel amazing. "Her blood is on your hands...", oh YES, BABY, YES, I WANT TO FEEL IT! I want to belive the last words some mexican whore muttered before cartel put a bullet through her skull was my name. I want every suicide note have to blame me. I want to be responsible for every miserable soul, be it deported illigal, suicidal shill or nigga gone ape-shit. I want their blood, GIVE IT TO ME, BABY, I WANT TO TAKE A BATH IT IT! LET EVERY HUMAN-SCUM BOIL IN MY CATTLE!

He is a good man.

> My Best friend well more like my soulmate
> Her boyfriend.

Soulmate's got a boyfriend = He's put on the friendzone = he's a cuck.

What is wrong with white men nowadays. How you gonna say a girl who has a boyfriend is your soulmate when she's getting fucked by her boyfriend.

Which is a Trump supporter to boot.

Jesus this is cuckold to the max here.