Google 'European people history' and check the images

Google 'European people history' and check the images.

>yfw

BLACKED

>mfw

>Says the south african

all of these articles and shit probably have "black european" or black in there somewhere because why would you mention that a european is white or even european in a history article it would be obvious

> slaves were had

When will it end, WHEN WILL IT END.

They are getting progressively more aggressive with their erosion of white history.

Check out "American inventors"

How much trial and error did it take for you to come up with such a retarded search term? You got the results that you did because literally nobody writes "European people history" on their website unless it is prefixed with a racial group. Try searching "European history".. You know, a term that actually makes sense.

google "germans" and you get the pic of niggers at the oktoberfest ...

>Search European people.
>First result.
>ctrl+t new sides market place

these, its been debunked a million times. stop putting in autistic search terms

Forgot image

LOOK @ ME

>German World War 1 soldier

Jesus, is that Adam from X-Play?

Can't fess the sess.

Cocaine is a hellofa drug

is it a fucking prank?

WE

Why is DICE racist? Why would they make a game where you go around shooting blacks?

They should have make it so all you do is kill just white people ffs

Secret Transmission: This is it in the Precious Metals Market! Get in there.

He was never the pretty one.
But damn. Crack is one hell of a drug.

Adam S-cuck-sler, yep.

Holy shite. It's real, its all real...

That's not enought representing germany ?

Most people who buy battlefield are americans. That's their market. They need to appeal to the dindus with their overpriced console crap.

>George Washington
>A bigger

Wtf?

Also if you google black people images and then white people images. Most of the blacks are studs and models and most of the white people are trailer trash slobs.

I did this a few years ago on my computer. I did now and my phone and the images seem to be different...

>morgan webb on G4

Google Danish Public School